1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

A True Bizzare and Sick Story

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Burger_Bling, Mar 16, 2007.

1. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Grocery stores across North America and at Fairs and Carnavels and other such events where cheap junkfood is sold fresh.

2. AlotofGarbage

AlotofGarbage

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ah right thanks. Ill try to find a time to get a vacation then :p.

3. SuPa-

SuPa-

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    where i come from pogos r called corn dogs :p

4. AlotofGarbage

AlotofGarbage

Resources:
    Resources:
    Corn dogs and Pogos, no difference just a different name.

5. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    They are disgusting btw, much like hotdogs gross.

6. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Hotdogs are freaking tasty, I don't care what they're made from ;) And saying it's like a hot dog is very true, really it IS a hotdog, except it's coated in batter. Yum! They are actually called 'corndogs' but Pogo is a popular brand name that sells Corndogs, so they're called Pogo's a lot. Now, Pogo's usually are the kind that you buy frozen and can eat at home, while corndogs are found at fairs and other such conventions and activities where food like that are sold.

7. Sansui

Sansui

Resources:
    Icons:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    and they are disgusting... you forgot to mention that part. stick to the fried dough at carnivals dont get the corndog it will come back up there is a hotdog under that nasty fried batter.

8. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i like hotdogs, i would be unsure of a pogo because of the batter. makes me feel ill because it is very fatty, not that hotdogs arent anyways :p

9. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Fatty? I don't give a rats ass, if it tastes good, i'm eating it. The only food I tend to stay away from is fast food (Mcdonalds, Burger King) because it tastes nasty. Really the only Fast Food I eat is A&W because they take some time to prepare their food, so you actually have to wait for it, instead of having some flash fried frozen piece of meat hurled between two half frozen buns.

PS, hotdogs are great! The batter tastes great... it goes well with the hotdog too, not out of place.

10. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    subway is nice too.

11. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Why yes, Subway is also good, when i'm in the mood for a sub :) I also like Harey's as well. Any other restaurant (with the exception of Mcdonalds or Burger King) I will eat at, but only if I don't have a choice.

12. AlotofGarbage

AlotofGarbage

Resources:
    Resources:

MCdonalds in my eyes is just vile.

A) The chips are just..disgusting
    B) What do they even put in those chicken burgers, tastes like gone off salad to me!
    C) The chicken drummers suck! :thumbs_down:

These are the main reasons that stopped me from going there, when I was young.

13. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    i dont mind burger king, i think thats ok. mcdonalds i only go to when i havent got enough money or i have no other choice.

14. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Burger King tastes... better then Mcdonalds, but I almost always get a stomach ache or bad indigestion afterwards. Mcdonalds, just freaking yuck. When I was 4, I would go there, get a Happy Meal, scrape off all the fucking onions that they tried to hide in the ketchup and eat away. Then I just got a toy and my sister got a meal, now I don't eat there at all if I can avoid it in any way possible.

15. Burger_Bling

Burger_Bling

Resources:
    Resources:
    McDonalds is evil even though i used to go there
    KFC is disgusting also
    The Popcorn Chicken comes in liquid form first

16. GST_Nemisis

GST_Nemisis

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    ooooh no i like kfc! or at least the more regular Dalas Chicken resturantes that are in my area. i love southern fried chicken and i dont care whats in it. i have to be hounest tho, dalas Chicken has a better reputation than kfc so mabey thats why i like it, better food. the times i have had kfc i have enjoy it tho.

17. Sephiyr

Sephiyr

Resources:
    Resources:
    McDonalds? man thats a bruteful lunch they give you there.....fetid I say all of it!

And KFC, I guess its alright.
    And as for Burger King, meh vile I say!

P.S:pogos are damn delicious.

18. brad.dude03

brad.dude03

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    KFC... I haven't eaten at KFC in 6 years....

Funny story actually. Well, for you guys anyway.

It was March break, 6 years ago, and one night, I was sitting around, watching Pokemon (I was 9 remember :p) and eating my popcorn chicken. I had a mountain dew on the side. Whatever it was, be it food poisoning, or just the combination... I don't freaking know, but when I went to sleep that night, I was NOT feeling well. Got to sleep for a few hours, woke up suddenly and puked ALL OVER my bedroom floor for like a minute lol. After that, I managed to get to sleep again, where I threw up in the morning about 3 times or so. Worst of all, I was going to the Sportsman Show in Toronto (basically a convention for all the outdoors enthusiasts, I go every year with my Dad.) that day.
    So, armed with a bottle of Pepto and a bucket, I went. It wasn't actually bad, because I didn't throw up at while I was there, although I didn't have anything to eat all day, just a bottle of water, and even that went down with a certain reluctance.
    The only other time I threw up was on the ride home, but there was nothing in my stomach so I was basically gagging. Was a bit sick the next day, but I didn't throw up after that. Passed after that, and I continued to enjoy my March Break.

Basically, I've been scared away from KFC ever since, for fear of bad food poisoning, and I didn't really like it all that much to begin with, so I don't eat KFC at all. Period. No exceptions. I'll go without food rather then eat at KFC.

19. Sephiyr

Sephiyr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Food Poisen, another reason Burger King and McDonalds scared me off(when I was young!).