• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

The Story Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
...that this story is really not funny :razz:

Real one:
...that she was a mutant that has encountered infection of Type MAG96 Virus, and thus immune to electric, fire and frozen shocks. The sounds of elements hitting her skin were overwhelmed by her hysterical laugh, as she charged towards them...

Level 17
"Oh lord" She exclaimed, while rubbing her head in confusion "So why am i black?"

This feels like a forum game/off-topic. xD but it fits here too i guess.

Level 6
...in fact just her shadow, and the voice her own.
She suddenly realize that the three Swiss witches biches with Swiss watches have to be playing with her mind so she...

Level 6
...counter their psychic hold on her, but...

Oh cmooon, someone....i can think of atleast 10 cool extensions from this^^
PS: I love this thing hehe perfectly amusing, but boring if it takes too long

Last edited:
Level 6
...with the Swiss witches bitches with their Swiss watches had gotten him all confused, 3 was just too much for him. Lucy drops to the ground from the violent force of his strike and the paladin violently....

Last edited:
Level 6
...flopping in his own pool of blueberry jam-like bodymass.
The paladin casually strolls over towards where Lucy is recovering from the d20 when suddenly he feels a chill running down his spine...

Level 6
...the ice cube from the humiliation of what was going to happen next...

or alternatively

...him from certain death. Lucy was now alone with her tiny 5 legged dog, all around her corpses of witches, Alakazam and the brave, senior paladin. The once so vicious ice cube was now nothing more than a puddle of gleaming water, Lucy went to take a closer look at this puddle and thought to herself...

Last edited:
Level 6
..."i wonder what i gotta do to make someone narrate me further in this story."

In the puddle she can see her own reflection looking back at her, but she notice something is a little different. somehow her hair seems even more shiny and colourfull, her teeth whiter and brighter than ever before, her boobs bigger and perkier and her legs seems like twice their normal length.
"WOW!" Lucy can't stop admiring her new look...She's never really felt pretty before, but the image she sees now makes her feel....thirsty?

Suddenly she feels very thirsty....EXTREMELY thirsty..."I can't drink this water, can I?" she wonders.
The thirst is increasing rapidly, it doesn't take long before it starts to become overwhelming for poor little Lucy.
She scans the room desperately in search for another water source, but there is nothing....nothing but the dead bodies, some paintings on the walls, a big mirror and a tiny fireplace in the courner of the room, none of it interests Lucy in her current state.
She's heard somewhere that Alakazam juice is considered a delicacy in some areas, but it isn't exactly tempting to taste it, she moves back toward the puddle left by the giant ice cube, but something tells her she must not drink this water!

Lucy huddles up next to her dog, whimping. Her throat is like the Sahara desert and her tounge feels like sandpaper against her hard palate.
She feels desperate and is on the verge of bursting out in complete panick. What to do?
One thing is clear, something must be done about this horrible thirst, QUICKLY!
Desperation takes over and she must make a choice...Thick, purplish, gooey Alakazam juice or a melted, evil, used to be living, ice cube with a very bad feeling to it...what will it be?

Last edited:
Level 17
There was a huge burly fat lumberjack on top of her, pushing up across her torso. "What you doing?" she exclaimed infuriated yet dazed. He replied....

Level 6
"Just sniffing for worms, what are you doing?" Lucy felt completely flabergasted by this answer and didn't know how to respond so she...

Level 6
...disembowel the drunken jackal for trying to kill the story with pokemon bullcrap again, the drunken jackal was ripped to pieces and we were back to the story...Lucy, still flabergasted over the lumberjack's answer, wondered; "Can one really smell worms or is this guy just crazy? And why is he smelling instead of looking for them, wouldn't that be easier?" Not quite sure what she believed she...

Last edited:
Level 6
managed to electrify the earth beneath Lucy and just before he drew his last breath he did it! He finally found worms, they were crawling up from the ground everywhere around them, bursting through the rocks and Bob died with a smile on his face :)
Lucy felt kinda bad for eating Bob all by herself and not sharing anything with her 5 legged dog so she...

Level 17
Once upon a time, there were three great rainbow bears, who lived in rainbow forest home to the most colorful creatures that could ever be found in Hell. These three bears were very special bears, they were the great guardians of rainbow forest. There was Amber the green bear, Sparkle the blue bear, and Dumpling the red bear, each with their own role and power.

One day Lucifer decided to take a stroll down through Rainbow forest, .....

Level 4
realized he was half colorblind. After going to get it checked he returned to hunt what was actually a purple bear. Feeling very manly, he found the bear and...

Level 6
...the bear(also known as Purpy) feared it was all over. Who in their right mind would think that running from Lucifer himself was at all possible, but when Lucifer gained speed the umbrella pulled him to a stop, this provided Purpy with a few "blind" seconds and the opportunity to...

Level 17
pull out his super duper Pinkie pie launcher; where at once he would pick up pinkie and chuck her at Satan. He would then proceed to squeeze himself into the launcher and fire himself off into the inner forest.

However he did not take this opportunity,but instead used his teleportation skills to....

Status
Not open for further replies.