• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Multi-Post Story Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Alright, I decided we needed a new topic, since Positive of Previous and Battle Thread have been trashed. So here it is. I've done this in school many times, and it is always hilarious.

I will start the story off with a sentence or piece of dialog. Then others will (hopefully) post sentences that continue the story.

RULEZ :
Maximum 1-3 sentences per post
No run on sentences
Please use proper grammer
Explain what is happening CLEARLY
NO jumbled, confusing messages
Stay on Topic
Continue clearly from previous post
Nothing that will violate wc3sear.ch rules (Duh)
NO FLAMING, if you don't like what someone else "wrote", then shut up or get out!
No double posts! (THE ONLY EXCEPTION is that I will put the first sentence on my next post.

Level 8
One day, just as the sun was setting over the lush woodlands, Wormskull decided to set up camp for the night. As he unrolled his tent and began to unpack his cooking supplies, he heard a rustling noise behind him. Dropping his pan with a sharp clang, he spun around and drew his sword...

Level 7
....and drew his sword. "Yo, easy with the paranoia!" The voice of his emotional friend and traveling companion, Antihero, instantly calmed Wormskulls mind. Wormskull tried to smile at it, but the smile was choken by the seriousness of his thoughts. Even though the grassland seemed to be infinite, he knew that they would soon leave the lushes, for the barren lands of Morg'druul. A sudden breeze arose - Wormskull scouted the Horizon and was stuck with fear: "Antihero! Where you followed?"...

Level 13
Antihero replied with an affirmative " i do not think so, sir, i didnt not smelled, nor heard anything following me throught this huge plain". I turn my head nervously towards all the sides, and sometimes to my back, making sure no one was near us. "those icons might lurk around, so be careful." , with the safety tips said, i came to sit next to my trashed camp and i slowly try to transform it into something i can sleep in.

Level 5
But wormskull in his infinite wisedom fogot to look above him and bevore he knew what had happend antihero was taken to the sky by a hippogryph. The hippogryph turned to fly away but wormskull pulled out his bow only to find out he didnt bring it

Level 8
But the cow raised from dead and attacked wormskull. It was an awfull fight, and it seemed that the undead cow would be victorious...

Level 13
vindicator, the bones were a bow.. and i doubt he could transform himself back to a cow and attack me unless he would be controlled by some kind of necromancy.

I ask antihero if he were right but he replied with a crackling " i could've killed him too.. ". I didnt noticed both of his legs were crippled by the fall..i remembered my father told me to mix sand with kakyu nuts in order to make a rejunevation potion. there was some sand scattered everywhere on the horizon, but the kakyu nuts were visible at the horizion, i would've needed to walk hours.

"i give you my uber bone bow, and im gonna run to get you some kakyu nuts to heal your legs. when you hear or see something, it might be an ennemy, when you lack of shadow, its either a aerial ennemy or a cloud, take care" at these words, wormskull starts running on the grass, few hours later, the desert begins..

Level 7
Realizing the potential danger both himself and Antihero was in, Wormskull used several haste enchantments at the expense of thier rations - they would have to stock up at some point anyway, so the initial use of the alchemical ressources did not seem a problem. What really tormented Wormskull, was the fact that the undead cow and suddenly appearing hippogryph, by no chance could've been a coincidence. As he speedily crossed the plains, he began to hear voices - at this point, they did not make any sense, but he understood that they identified themselves as oz02 - the background noise did not stop him, and he finally reached the dessert

Level 16
He entered the desolated world of sand, there was nothing, everything was quiet. He contiued walking, Suddenly he was dragged down in the underground by some hairy arms. When he looked closer he saw it was the hairy snowmonster from Starwars Episod V, he thought what the f'ck is it doing here under the desert...

Level 5
...The snowbeast attacked, wormskull violently was struck to the ground, with one swift movement wormskull darted to the side, as he drew the great flaming sword of Anu'Gorus and smote the beast...

Level 7
Before realizing what had happened, the voices returned, this time the message was very clear - "..ie..ie...DIE!" Wormskull felt a light force surround him - or a darkness leaving. He climbed with much hardship, out of the hole. A tree right in front of him - Wormskull assumed a smile. A Kakya nut tree - he gathered the bitter-sour magical nuts, and chrushed them in his helmet, with one of the branches of the tree as pestle. As he turned to return to Antihero, he heard the cries of his companion above him. He felt the darkness close in on him once again, for a brief moment. Then his Bone Bow fell down beside him, allmost struck him. Wormskull glared at the huge shadow on the desolated land, which rapidly moved north. He grinded his teeth...

Level 5
...Wormskull with rage in his heart(who knew), grabed his bone bow, and darted north towards the cries. He had been running for hours through the semigly endless desert, then he could see on the horizin, a mass of a dark clouds, he knew that would be the lair of the Akman'ura, the hippogrifs....

Level 5
As wormskull looked closer he saw an endless stream of hippogryphs pouring out of a mountain shaped like one of them. Still searching for antihero he sudenly heared the voice hours ago tormenting his mind. The voice seemed closer then bevore almost in arms reach but looking around him he found nothing

Level 5
...Wormskull knew what he had to do, he must charge into the great hippogriph mountain before antihero became the main course. Just before he was about to charge the great hero Final_Fantasies-7 arose and created a distraction for wormskull, "Go, before my summons run out", he shouted, so wormskull darted towards the mountain...

Level 8
As Wormskull neared the mountain, a massive black Hippogriff slammed the ground in front of him. The blast of flying sand caught Wormskull as he rolled sideways into a large dune. The Hippogriff slashes at him with large claws, but Wormskull lunged forward and slashed it's left wing off...

Level 5
...The hippogriph in a blinding rage of pain slashes unkowningly and almost cuts wormskulls arm off, it is only hanging by some muscle and a little bone. Wormskull blinded with pain lifts his flaming sword as to make a swift gracefull attack...

Level 8
Wormskull's blade slides easily through the Hippogriff's chest, pushing all the way through it's body and delivering a death blow. Wormy collapses to the ground, losng blood quickly from his terrible wound. Then, suddenly, Wormskul heard...

Level 5
...Wormskull can only get two words out, "must....save..", then wormskull passes out, only to wake up 1 day later at a troll witch doctors hut, "We almost lost you wormskull", says the witch doctor, wormskull violently wrenches up shouting "ANTIHERO", causing him unimaginable pain foregeting his sown wound...

Level 9
Worm turned to see who was coming. Through the waterfall he could see a slim body, with a large head and a top hat. "at last i find you" it shrieked, its eyes releasing a flash and its mouth twisted to a mocking grin.

Level 5
...Wormskull, shocked to see this horrible sight, could not mannage to move, it seems the creature had a spell of holding to all who looked into his eyes, the creature lifted his staff of the damned, ready to strike, but an arrow slashed through the demons eyes, "YOU HAVENT SEEN THE LAST OF ME", shouted the demon as he dematerialized, and behind him was the gracefull woodelf Lord Finarfan...

Level 5
...Out in to the foresests they went, wormskull racing with hope that his buddy antihero was still aliave, barrleing through the woods at high speeds worm did not realise the sudden change, all was dark spirits were rising around him, an unbearable wrenching screech filled wormskulls head, wormskull let out the cry of 1000 deaths at once, painfull deaths, the death of a dying massacerd horror, all was dark, it seemed all was lost...

Level 8
Wormskull blacked out. When he awoke, he found himself suspended above the ground, bound tightly in silverish, sticky webbing. Realizing his situation, Wormy glanced around quickly. He looked upward, finding the massive jaws of an Arachnochondrich (try spelling that 5 times fast), dripping with venomous acid, wrap around his head...

Level 5
...Wormskull shrieked, the arachonideblahboo(???) was closing in fast on him, then all the sudden a flashing streak, when vision retuned to wormskull the spider was slashed in half, and there slicing wormskull free was oz02 super moderator, he said "The spider has broken the rules, therefore he burned, remember wormskull follow the rules they will be your guide", one quick flash later oz02 was gone, and wormskull dashed to the north...

Level 8
Wormskull dashed through the trees with inhuman dexterity and swiftness. Quickly darting away from gnarled roots and sharp twigs, he lept from tree to tree. He heard the cries of Finarfin nearb and moved towards them. He entered a large clearing and saw...

Level 9
Lord Finarfin was being assulted by crappy recolours. There once proud art changed into malevolent horrid mockery of their previous greatness. Wormskull exploded in anger at the sight of the recolours and, nio longer able to control his power, flashed towards the recolours....

Level 5
with his dynamic skinning sword of wc3sear.ch, he slashed the recolors in 2, changing them to great works of art, finarfin and worm head out into the desert, they came across the great hippogriph mountain completely destroyed, and they saw...

Level 8
A massive bronze dragon flying above the mountain, fending off several ramnant hippogriffs with ease. As the dragon left the mountain, it noticed Wormy and Finarfin. Wormskull drew his sword as the Bronze Dragon swopped down on them...

Level 5
...The dragon was comming, worskull had his sword ready and finarfin had his bow, wormskull and finarfin darted to the side as the dragon blasted them with fire, the dragon cried with rage as an arrow went straigt through his eye, and out the back of his head, with a great cry thousands of dragons came it seems the dragon giant wasn't the only one here, it seemed all was lost, but then the sky got dark and a flash streaked through the dragons cutting them in two, and worm saw...

Status
Not open for further replies.