• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(A new idea) ORP Story - Avatars #1! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
OOC: I can try, but then you have to edit it in your own way afterwards, okay? Will do that later today... You know how to CnP (Copy and Paste), right? "Ctrl + C" to copy... "Ctrl + V" to paste... By the way, is she called "Issranda" or "Issiranda"? The groups will look like this after your post:

1. Amargaard (Still trapped in "the hat of Reyvmadir" May be ressurected by Issranda and Blood Arc)
3. Edward and Brost (Now they are gone...) :'C
4. Ratava, Kallrog, Silvertstein, Blood Arc and Issranda (The new main-group... Going back to Reyvmadir?)

Level 7
OOC: It's Issranda. Finding it hard to remember her name fully. :p
I thought of this as a way to ''gather up'' all characters, making it somwhat easier to write (since you don't have to take the return of others in the equation).

Would also like to dedicatw this post to say what i was going to write in the story that was ''destroyed''.

1. I had no plans on splitting the group. It was merely an attempt to make things dramatic, sorry if i implied otherwize.
2. I already belive that the story is somwhat fucked up, but that's my own personal opinon and alas, i do like challenges. I will never stop writing (until this post dies out or some unpredictable event occurs).
3. Perhaps Blood Arc should be ''nerfed'' just a tad. At the moment he's very overpowered since he got a seemingly endless amount of abilities, i know he's a god, but can he have some severe drawback like incredibly cruel or ignorant, regards himself too highly, abit cocky. Of coarse not all of them but perhaps something.

I would also like to thank Amargaard 'ere for trying to rewrite the story i mad (don't worry the laptop has been forever banished). Do not take this the wrong way like ''oh seems like i have to write it now'', i cooled down from the ''nerd rage'' (heh) using a never failing method. Ganking noobs to the sound of ''Always'' by Erasure (indeed very good song). Even if you decide not to do it (please say so then i will write it) i apreciate the effort.

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: ...

Summary:
1) Fights in fortress
2) Catapults = holes in walls = hard to fight
3) Ratava's men escaped in forest battle joined up with demons
4) Dark magic from demon warlocks
5) flash of light
6) demons explode undead soliders lies dead
7) Some of Ratavas men runs for rift, rest goes back to fortress
8) Issranda shows up with Ratava

1) The Demons had not broke through the gate yet, and the strong Stone-men was still pushing against it, making it hard to destroy for the Demons. Behind the stone-men, stood the Undead soldiers and Ratavas' soldiers on their guard ready to clash against the demons when the gate collapsed. Behind all those soldiers stood General Kallrog with his great axe in his hand and blood lust in his eyes. Silverstein stood on the wall above the gate and shot some demons down with a bow, that he indeed was good to use too. Some of Kallrogs soldiers was up there too shooting with their bows, however the Demons had ranged crossbowmen too, placing both teams in heavy fire-zones...

2) Silverstein concentrately fired many quick shots and stopped up to see gratifying the Demon army becoming smaller. Now there was only about 20 Demons back, were the defenders of "his" fortress now victorious? He smiled, but quickly went serious again when he saw the Demonic second "wave" comming up from a rift to reinforce the few remaining attackers... Catapults! Burning boulders was throwed through the sky to unleash chaos behind the walls. Silverstein was busy with his bow shooting down the crossbowmen, but suddenly a huge burning chaotic boulder hit the wall where he stood and ruined it completely. He jumped down the wall while it collapsed, but the wrong way and ended up between many Demons which quickly began attacking him. Blood Arc appeared! The God fought bravely, while Demons ran through the rubble from the gate and wall behind him and faced the Stone-men, Undead Soldiers, Ratavas' Soldiers and General Kallrog himself. The war now became hard!

3) Suddenly many of Ratavas' soldiers joined up with the Demons, and revealed their true demonic form. Only few remained to fight against their corrupted brethren. Ultimate confusion was inside the fortress...

4) Blood Arc fought his way back, and at last reached his allies. He ran the way around the Stone-men and let them fight the Demonic Warriors instead. Behind all the soldiers he began channeling some spell and a huge tower appeared, shooting up from the ground. It was covered in red shining runes and flames was automatically fired out of several small holes on the top part, only hitting enemies like the corrupted soldiers. Now the battle seemed more fair again for some time until Demon Warlocks appeared on the front lines and began casting evil shadowy spells.

5-8) Suddenly everyone, both Humans and Demons were blinded by a huge flash of light that appeared at the place of the Warlocks. Few seconds later, the holy energy combined with the dark energy triggered a huge explosion! Both Undead and Demons was killed by this... The spell-caster was to everyones' surprise a beautiful young Human or elven women with long brown hair and a white dress with two blue stripes running from the top of the dress, the neck, down to the feet. She stood on a hill a little way away from the battlefield. General Ratava was there too, wearing a huge golden armor and with PRO Yrots in his war-ready hand. He ran down the hill and joined the war against the Demons...

Well... Here's what I could serve up, writing some of my own ideas too (The fire-tower, the Golden armor, Issrandas appearance, changed the sequence a little), but it's your post and I hope you edit it much to make it more correct... Good Luck ;D

Level 7
OOC: First of all, thank you. Now, hard to pull apart such a masterpiece, but ill add some to it's ending, yes? Seems like we're back on track now. :D

[44]
The Demons had not broke through the gate yet, and the strong Stone-men was still pushing against it, making it hard to destroy for the Demons. Behind the stone-men, stood the Undead soldiers and Ratavas' soldiers on their guard ready to clash against the demons when the gate collapsed. Behind all those soldiers stood General Kallrog with his great axe in his hand and blood lust in his eyes. Silverstein stood on the wall above the gate and shot some demons down with a bow, that he indeed was good to use too. Some of Kallrogs soldiers was up there too shooting with their bows, however the Demons had ranged crossbowmen too, placing both teams in heavy fire-zones...

Silverstein concentrately fired many quick shots and stopped up to see gratifying the Demon army becoming smaller. Now there was only about 20 Demons back, were the defenders of "his" fortress now victorious? He smiled, but quickly went serious again when he saw the Demonic second "wave" comming up from a rift to reinforce the few remaining attackers... Catapults! Burning boulders was throwed through the sky to unleash chaos behind the walls. Silverstein was busy with his bow shooting down the crossbowmen, but suddenly a huge burning chaotic boulder hit the wall where he stood and ruined it completely. He jumped down the wall while it collapsed, but the wrong way and ended up between many Demons which quickly began attacking him. Blood Arc appeared! The God fought bravely, while Demons ran through the rubble from the gate and wall behind him and faced the Stone-men, Undead Soldiers, Ratavas' Soldiers and General Kallrog himself. The war now became hard!

Suddenly many of Ratavas' soldiers joined up with the Demons, and revealed their true demonic form. Only few remained to fight against their corrupted brethren. Ultimate confusion was inside the fortress...

Blood Arc fought his way back, and at last reached his allies. He ran the way around the Stone-men and let them fight the Demonic Warriors instead. Behind all the soldiers he began channeling some spell and a huge tower appeared, shooting up from the ground. It was covered in red shining runes and flames was automatically fired out of several small holes on the top part, only hitting enemies like the corrupted soldiers. Now the battle seemed more fair again for some time until Demon Warlocks appeared on the front lines and began casting evil shadowy spells.

Suddenly everyone, both Humans and Demons were blinded by a huge flash of light that appeared at the place of the Warlocks. Few seconds later, the holy energy combined with the dark energy triggered a huge explosion! Both Undead and Demons was killed by this... The spell-caster was to everyones' surprise a beautiful young Human or elven women with long brown hair and a white dress with two blue stripes running from the top of the dress, the neck, down to the feet. She stood on a hill a little way away from the battlefield. General Ratava was there too, wearing a huge golden armor and with PRO Yrots in his war-ready hand. He ran down the hill and joined the war against the Demons.

The demons who were not reached by the blinding flash of light knew they had lost when Issranda showed up along with Ratava. They along with some of Ratava's men ran back trough the rift that was closed shortly after. This was a massacre. Hundreds of demons lied slain around the fortress. It was an odd sight to see a dozen bloodied men or so trying to walk amongst the stacks of corpses. They headed for the main hall of the fortress to have a meeting with this ''female sorceress''.

Kallrog was the first to ask the question:
- Who are you?
- She is called Issranda, curer of souls. I see things have happened since last time we met, said Blood Arc with a cocky attitude.
- Yes, but that is not relevant for the moment. Would you be so kind to give back control to your human host?
Blood Arc grinned and began transforming back to human form. Silverstein pulled up the scarf and said with contempt:
- I see we meet again.
- Now, why are you here? said Kallrog. He was starting to feel ignored.
- I would not have come if not your friend had begged me to, but something had to be done. Darkness have broken the Seal of Truce and must be stopped.
- What is this Seal of Truce? Kallrog were only getting more questions.
- The Seal of Truce is a sacred agreement that implies that no forces of darkness or light may enter this realm. said Silverstein. It was created by both long ago and is meant to remain such.
- I can sense you have a followup question to that northlander. replied Issranda. You see, all life is neither good or evil, all beings are filled with both. Both created you long ago during great wars. It is up to the being itself to embrace one side. However, some are forced evil. Beings filled with darkness makes it hard for them to embrace the other side. Such beings are reffered to as demons. There's only such musch light and darkness a being can take until it ultimately... explodes.
- Can't you cast that light spell again and finish them off? Kallrog asked once again.
- She can't. As far as i see you've cast your last major spell by now, haven't you? said Silverstein with a grin.
- That is true, for every spell i cast the more bound i become to this vessel that has been forced upon me, but we cannot delay no further. I've heard there is one man, a noble man who is trapped in a hat of dark magic.
Ratavas smile was broken when Silverstein's remarked:
- Bah! Why go rushing to help someone when you can defeat the demons once and for all.
- That is what defines us being good. I can also see you're missing one man as well as Brost. What are they up to?
Seeing where Issranda was going, Silverstein replied:
- To the west, calling for the nearby nations' assistance.
- Then what are we waiting for? Onwards to Reyvmadir! shouted Ratava joyfully...

Level 19
OOC: Masken, thanks for +rep...! :D Well, I will always be glad to help you, because you have helped me very much by writing on this story... Well, maybe you can "cool down" now if you want, cause this post will be Chapter X (10) and you started a new tradition at Chapter V (5), by writing a summary, and I will do that as well now, which means people can read the summary instead of read very many posts from Chapter V!

And seperating the group is just good, no doubt... And yes, it adds some exciting dramatic atmosphere, but my own rules makes it sad, cause we "lose" Edward! Thought about changing the rules... :-/ I could make the rules like this: You may not write about a charachter if he's not together with any other characthers... The different groups of characthers are called "groups" (xD), and all groups must at least consist of two characthers, else they may not be written about.... Should I do this? This will make the story a bit like Lord of the Rings, which takes place with a lot of different groups... :-/

Here's a summary (...Every fifth chapter there will come a summary...), so new users that want to join don't have to read all the former posts. Remember to read the rules too (First post!):

Amargaard, the mayor of the village Aediwena, evacuates the citys' people to flee from a Demon attack. General Ratava stays behind to give time for Amargaard, Leading council Member Edward Blitz and the people to flee to the capital city Reyvmadir. After a long journey they arrive at Reyvmadir, but the city looks more poor than they had expected and it was without a mayor! The Demons reached Reyvmadir and attacked the poor city without defenses, but Amargaard takes up the Mayor-hat of Reymadir and suddenly towers shoots up from the ground, and soldiers ran out. The soldiers leaded by General Kallrog killed the Demons, but found out that Mayor Amargaard dissappeared after taking up the hat.

Kallrog, his soldiers and Edward leaves Reyvmadir to finally end the Demons, but soon came to the Goblins' Mountains. Here they fought a lot of Goblins and eventually met the Stone-men led by Brost. Kallrog began praying to his Old Norse-Gods and Edward notice his soldiers being strange. One day General Ratava and his soldiers from Aediwena came to the Mountains hurt and starving, but Kallrog didn't want to loan out his tents. Ratava made tents of Goblin clothes, but found out that he and his men had become half Demons, which can shift shapes from Human to Demon. Touched by his demonic rage, Ratava attacks Kallrogs camp and had threaten Kallrog. Kallrog explain that his soldiers is actually Undead that he was chosen to command. Suddenly the Goblins attacks once again and an Assassin-looking human showed up and help fight the Goblins. His name was Silverstein, but he took heavy damage from the Goblins and collapsed, while Ratava, Brost, Edward, Kallrogs' soldiers, Ratavas' soldiers and the Stone-men killed the remaining Goblins in the Goblin Caves. One of Ratavas' soldiers had accepted the conditions to be full-time Demon, and tried to make Silverstein a Demon too. But the fel energy only unleashed a new side of Silverstein called Blood Arc. Blood Arc was a God, an Old Norse-God! He killed the soldier, and though he was looking extremely creepy in his God-shape, he got accepted by the others...

Ratava didn't take part in the Goblin-eradication, however. He commited suicide by drowning himself in a nearby mountain-lake, but was revived by the "curer of souls" Issranda. General Kallrog, his soldiers, Ratavas' soldiers, Edward, Silverstein (And Blood Arc), Brost and the Stone-men moved out of the mountains, but was attacked by a Demon-army. Blood Arc used his devine skills to summon a fortress, and some big wars began. The Demons broke through, but was killed with the help of Issranda and Ratava which had returned. Edward Blitz, Brost and a few Stone-men (Only 5 or something) walked east to unite the once allied Human, Elven and other nations, while all the others planned to go back through the Goblins' Mountains to Reyvmadir and free Amargaard from the cursed hat...

Masken, SoLmaster and myself, we must remember that we now has got our "Invent Extra Characther" and "Invent town/place" back! Notice that we won't get two if we haven't used them until now... Well I'll use my "invent town/place" to something pretty important in this post, I think myself. This will "nerf" Blood Arc a bit and show that his powers are not unlimited. It will show some new personalities of some of the other characthers too, including Issranda ... Please, Masken can you make more description of Issranda sometime, cause it will get a bit easier to use her for me, then, without getting a bad feeling because I create traits for her without your permission...

Chapter X

[45]
Issranda insisted to see the fortress before they left it on their way back to Reyvmadir. "These walls looks Dwarvish... And I know that Dwarves rarely build their cities above the ground-surface..." She pointed at a huge symbol of an axe "Thats the symbol of Dun Gruznok! I remember that Dun Gruznok lies beneath the surface! I have been there!". Silverstein walked close to her, morphed into Blood Arc and whispered "My powers only enables me to pull things around and some few other things you do not need to know... I pulled the whole city all the way through the ground into here... Don't tell the others, I like them to think I'm invunerable... That keeps me out of trouble...". Issranda laughed in a sexy way, making Ratava look at her. What a beautiful young sexy women, and indeed smart and sweet too. So incredible beautiful, that he wondered if she was an Elf...? She looked at him too with a smile, and to not make the situation awkward he asked "Are you soon finished?" and she walked up to him and the waiting group and when she was very close to the strong, though a little old man in the golden armor she said "yes, shall we?" and smiled. They began wandering forward against Reyvmadir an slowly the fog dissapeared and mountain-peaks appeared...

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: Edward could return (or would he?) to join up with the rest leading some superior army or:

Brost showed up from the hills carrying Edward in his hand. It looked like Brost was crying. Amargaard ran towards his since long friend to gaze upon his lifeless body. Brost said with a sad voice:
- This, all my fault. I too slow. Could not protect him. I failed.
Amargaard was crying, but ge pulled himself together and said:
- No, this was not you fault. It couldn't be helped.
After a while Brost understood what he said and replied:
We went for friends' help, but we did not make it. Goblins killed Edward! Stupid goblins, only evil, always evil. First kill good rock-men then kill friend Edward.
- I understand, he was my friend too. But it cannot be helped now. Do you want to seek revenge on the evil goblins?
- Uh... yes, for Edward! For all rock-men.
- Then we must seek aid from the other nations, to finish off the goblins, once and for all.
Brost cheered waving the arm Edward did not lie on.
- But first things first, let grant Edward a proper burial...

Dramatic?

Level 19
Oh yeah! But losing Edward is not nessecary, though someone soon needs to die (Or the like)! However if this is going to happen, remember that Brost always calls the Goblins "The small Ones" and that he has more reasons to kill them... It was them who invaded the Dwarven city where the Stone-mens' creator Dwarf lived, simply called "Creator"... Other than that it was quite awesome though short and you were good at remembering Amargaards' and Brosts' personalties!

Anyway, love that scene if it were not for Edwards death. It is truly dramatic!!! ... ! ... ! ... !

!!!!

Level 7
OOC: It does not neccecarily be Edward who dies. It could be Ratava holding Issranda, Ratava/Edward holding Amargaard (would be cruel to kill him since he was on like [1]-[5] out of about fifty), Maybe even Kallrog holding Blood Arc. Im abit short on time so i'll make a short piece leaving some for the next writer's imagination. :)

Hah, just struck me. We've made like eight chapters about fighting in a mountain. Also, have you used your invent town/place now by naming Dun Gruznok?

[46]
There were still demons who were not able to escape through the rift. Some formed raiding bands and wreaked havoc upon travelers, others turned to cannibalism, eating their bretherens' corrupted flesh. The small group of travelers were attacked constantly by them, but they were easily bested by the combined force of Ratava, Kallrog and Silverstein, and of coarse, the remainder of Ratava's men. Issranda stayed out of the fights. With limited magical ability and never having wielded a weapon before made her often feel useless. Perhaps that was an emotion of her vessel? Alas her skills did not lie in the battlefield. She spent most of her time training Ratava and his men to embrace the little light they had (being relative to the ammount of darkness), and it worked too. They no longer vomited, as well as they were gaining full control of the morphing. She glanced at Ratava. She had seen that look once before. She immidiately broke contact and dismissed the class. She needed some time to think...

Level 19
OOC: Yeah I used up my "invent town/place" there... Well, I think Edward Blitz has become the main-protagonist in this story, so I don't like losing him, rather Amargaard! He has served his purpose in the story, and his Baloon-shape do not fit in with the rest of the story. I like the feeling that he's trapped in a hat hidden in a far citys basement...

Why are you saying "In a mountain"? They were fighting Goblins in the Goblins' mountains, which were made of several Mountains... Outside! :D Well, we all see it our own way, here's what I'd imagined:
174866-albums3028-picture27684.png

Level 19
OOC: Mr. SoL is gone again... However, in some way it feels like we doesn't really needs our new "Invent Charachter" cause the story doesn't need more persons - Just my oppinion, however. But the "Invent town/place", can be used... Dun Gruznok and maybe one of you can name the mountains? Anyway, I think there must be some sort of Drama in the mountains, and in Reyvmadir too, to not make it too boring and well... I can feel something in the air, is it love? Issranda and Ratava? ;)

[47]
Silverstein walked while starring into the ground, watching every step he took. Silence. No-one in the "party" said anything, just walked while more and more Mountainpeaks arrived. Dun Gruznok was out of sight, and only a thick gray fog could be seen when they turned their heads. Maybe some Demonic Raiding Bands followed them? Silverstein did not care, he could easily slay them, or eventually let Blood Arc do. The wandering through the Mountains should take about two-three days without mounts and further one-two days to Reyvmadir...

General Ratava wandered proud aside General Kallrog and Issranda in the front of the group. Without the fog of ash, the sunrays could easily hit his Golden armor and make it shine in a beautiful way. Issranda had teached him about the light and that he should not fear the Darkness as long as the light was with him, and indeed it was she said once. He looked back at his soldiers and saw how grateful they all were of Issrandas' gifts too, all of them smiling. Those left was indeed good soldiers, they could be trusted, unlike those that joined up with the Hell Forces. A sudden warcry came from behind and a raiding band ran out of the fog, attacked an unprepared Stone-man that fell. They continued forward to strike against the main-group. Both sides knew that the raiding band had no chance to survive, but they could at least weaken their enemies...

Level 7
OOC: Indeed, but my brother is sick meaning he's sitting at the cpu all the time, making it hard for me to get to it.

[48]
The raiding band's attack plan started looking more ad more like a kamikaze plan. They litterary tosses themselves toward the enemy, hoping to do any damage. The fight was interrupted by the sound of mountain wolves. The demons ran back into the foge, but returned shortly afet, running along some mountain wolves ridden by demons. The wolves themselves did no look good. Patches of fur was missing, and the once proud white mountain wolf had turned into a black bloodlusting beast. The travelers took a defensive position, standing in a circle so noone would be attacked from behind. The rock-men formed a circle of their own, allthough they quickly got separated again.

Issranda was watching the battle from a small distance, wondering if she should help. What she didn't notice was one demon who had split off from the group and came charging towards her. It was too late when she noticed it. She was frozen, gently holding the blade who had pierced through her stomach. She looked at the demon. It seemed proud of it's accomplishment. Ratava looked back, seeing the demon and Issranda. He broke off from the group, killed the demons eho were in his way, and decapitated the demon who had struck her. Issranda did not move. She didn't seem weakened by the blow. She grabbed the blade with both of her hands and started to gently pull it out. Ratava was chocked. There was no blood on the blade, there was spiritual essence flowing out of the torn robe. Issranda looked at Ratava. She knew that look all too well. She looked back at her wound and grabbed both sides of where the blade had struck her. She tore it up, revealing that she had no body. Only magic were gently flowing around. She looked back att Ratava. She was relieved, but seemed sad...

Level 14
[49]
"Wow." Silverstein was amazed while his counter part was amused. He took control of the body. "Issranda, every one, duck." While every member of the party ducked, he let loose a wave of dark grey energy. It wiped out the enemy. "Now, Issranda the witch goddess of magic. Please put some clothes on." He reverted back because he could not maintain the transformation. He and Issranda felt a darker presence. Another god, one of extreme power. she put on some clothes and were upon a burning fort overrunning by dark beasts. "Issranda, I feel a Hume-god. For you who don't know who that is. Think gifted human with god power that are part god." Soon it was sun set and the forces moved towards them.

Everyone prepared for a big fight. Beast and dark monsters were soon insight. Undead and demons with other things filled the horizon. A big demon like monstrous man with big wings. "Welcome Issranda and blood arc. To the Dark Army 5th Branch." He looked like a wrestler giant demon with red armor and a big iron mace. "I am Kakuslor. The newest Hume-god of the dark king."

Level 7
OOC: Did Blood Arc just ruin a completely important moment between Issranda and Ratava? It's a good addition to his personality but, argh! :p

Btw. need to ask. Could i use this story as a base when i make my own game (going to be in 2 actually, one being a story game of .bat format and the other lies in the future (beyond Wc3 world edit))? If i may then it could be a great addition to the lore as ill place it to the east of what i've made up on my own. Think i'll need both of your consent if i may. :)

Also Silverstein. I sadly must report that you have now used up your invent character now (or were you clever enough to use it just before you can make another one?).

Also, i think we should stick with one group only. I have the special ability of getting confused as well as others, and soon enough, people will probably appear in several groups at once.

Chapter XI

[50]
- If you were so kind to surrender, i would be pleased to let you... Hahahaha, i shure could not say that with a straight face, said Kakuslor with an tainted voice.
Blood Arc belived there was no time to exhange plesantries and flew far up in the air. He broke through the clouds before he flew back down again. He was flying with tremendous speed, aiming straight for Kakuslor. The Hume-god smiled and waited. Just as Blood Arc were to hit Kakuslor, the Hume-god took a grip to Blood Arc's throat and threw him to the ground. Kakuslor walked to Blood Arc and started kicking him. Kallrog could not sit idily by and see his god being slaughtered. He took a firm grip on his axe and lounged towards Kakuslor. The demons stood at a distance, enjoying the fight. Blood Arc were too weak and had given back control to Silverstein. He was pissed of Blood Arc's reckless behaviour, but had no time (or means) of punishing him. He grabbed his blades and went back into battle. Ratava followed Silverstein, rushing towards Kallrog's aid.

Silverstein moved too fast for Kakuslor's huge clumsy mace, but Kallrog and Ratava were easy targets. Both of the were hurled away by a mighty blow. Kallrog had fallen with his head on a rock, knocking him uncounscious. Ratava however, were caught by one of the more rapid thinking stone-men, and was safely placed on the ground. Ratava sought to use Kakuslor's attention of Silverstein to his advantage, carefully approaching the hume-god. Issranda had begun treating Kallrog's head wound, but she cannot be certain that he would survive...

Level 19
OOC: Well, I don't think Blood Arc cares much about Ratavas' and Issrandas' relationship... :p

Of cause you can use it... Of cause some few things must be changed then, but you may be inspired by this story if you want and please show me your map someday if you make one and choose to use some of this story in it... However Masken, is Issranda made of magic?! Well, since her head and hands and normal vissible parts are made of flesh why is her stomach then just nothing but magic... A little hard to understand that one...? :7

He's normally called SoLmaster, not Silverstein xD ... And no, he can't make another Charachter until Chapter XV (15). However, SoLmaster we need an Icon for both Blood Arc and Kakuslor now, will you make one (Follow the conditions then), else give me a sketch, so I know how they looks, like Masken did with General Kallrog once, and I will make Icons for them :-/

Well, that's why I made the rules about that thing... We only follow the main-group, which is the group with the most charachters in it. Only story decides which group is the main one... We all know the current one, and if there will come no mass-death very soon, we must keep following this one... :p

[51]
Silverstein stood behind Kakuslor while the Demonic brawler swung his huge dark Iron mace with metallic spikes on the side and crushed another whole Stone-man. Silverstein climbed up the red Demon Champion's back and stuck his two sharp thin blades into Kakuslors' shoulder. Kakuslor yelled out but then grabbed Silverstein and throwed him into the ground with full power, making the ground explode and left a dust fog blinding nearby attackers. Was Silvestein dead, Humans would normally not survive such a powerful blow, but he was indeed a half God. Well, nothing could be seen through the dust-cloud... Kakuslor jumped out of the dust surprising nearby soldiers and wiping them out with his mace and killed another Stone-man, only three was left, but they were pretty safe behind the other soldiers. He was an incredible destruction-machine and just kept killing his enemies easily, until he saw that only few of his wolf-riding companions was left. He lifted up his mace high in the air and sayed some magic demonic words. Sudddenly fire shot up from the ground in a circle around him and a dark red Hell Portal began to open. The Fire was still defending him from non-ranged attacks and he continued. The two swords had grown stuck into his shoulder due to the Chaotic energy of the portal and now they actually was part of him, with same color and all...

Last edited:
Level 7
OOC: This is the Kallrog/bandit incident all over again. :p

[52]
Kakuslor became overconfident. Instead of actually aiming for one target to kill, he began swooping around with his huge mace wielding an evil grin on his face. Ratava and his men stood well out of range along with the stone men. The knew he couldn't leave the fiery circle and there was basically no chance of ending his life since he could easily take one step back and be back to hell. Ratava ran to check on Issranda and Kallrog. Silverstein were still hidden amongst the dust.

Kallrog did not seem well. His head was all bloodied down as Issranda desperately tried everything in her power to save his life. But it had no use, he was already dead. She began to focus on the battle itself and had just realized what should be done to defeat that monstrosity as Ratava came. Ratava looked at Kallrog, then at Issranda. She shook her head but began discussing strategy:
- Those flames are fel flames. Meant to destroy all that is holy. But you Ratava, have a gift. As well as your men. Use that gift, and put an end to him!
Ratava knew exactly what she was talking about. He ran back towards the hume-god. Kakuslor were getting pissed of the ''cowardice'' of his enemies. He wished to step out of the flames, but it would most likely be his undoing. He spotted Ratava running towards his men. In hopes of anger him Kakuslor said:
- Come on then! You have no time to visit your boyfriend over there! Come here and give me you best shot!
To his suprise Ratava and his men approached him. Kakuslor were thrilled that his taunting were successful. There was only one thing he didn't count on. Ratava and his men looked different. The once weak humans had turned into powerful demons. Kakuslor began backing towards the portal, but it was too late. Ratava had stuck his PRO Yrots right through his heart. Kakuslor fell down, never to rise again.

Silverstein had reappeared for the dust. He had a severe arm wound. He approached Kallrog and Issranda. She shook her head ut he ignored her. He gave control to Blood Arc and started channeling a dark spell. Kallrog opened his eyes, wondering what happened. Blood Arc walked away. Issranda followed his. She grabbed his arm and said:
- That man was dead! How were you able to bring him back to life?
- I didn't, responded Blood Arc. Kallrog died there. However, his body is still useful.
You could see the dispise in Issranda's eyes. She stormed away, furious...

Level 14
OOC: use one of the generals but add red armor and skin.

[53]
Silverstein was still weak but was better. "Sorry, Killrog. You can follow but as a spirit. Now to find that body." He searched the battle to find the body of the Hume-god. He found a letter adressed to him and Issranda. He opened to find the writing in blood. "Dear Blood arc and Issranda. I am the dark lord of all evil. The old lord fell and I now rule over all the evil. You meet my Hume-god. Now join me or face him again. Love, DL of E." He read it again. "Well, holy blood arc. Now, Issranda! come over here."

She came to see the human with a letter. "What! Oh silverstien. What does it say." He hands her the letter. She felt even more bad. "Oh hell, well time to move." They moved the bodies while the demons still waited. Their expression, oh boy your so dead. Silverstein burned the bodies and they set off with a great pace. The only body he kept was killrog's. He need to go to the spring of Grouse, the only place where he can go.

Last edited:
Level 19
OOC: SoLmaster, you made that post quickly i think :O ... First, we don't use the OOC/IC, we use OOC/[].
Second, he's name is Kallrog, not Killrog and Masken actually revived him in [52], if I'm not wrong.
Third, you may not create more persons until chapter XV, because you have just used your "Invent Characther" on Kakuslor. So sorry mate, you have to delete the new name and maybe write "signed by an unknown" in the letters...
By the way, is Grouse a city? Then you have used your "Invent town/place" too until Chapter XV... And, Grouse is actually a bird, but maybe the ciy is inhabited by birds, we'll see... xD

Level 7
OOC: Well Kallrog was ''revived'' but if you look closely you get the picture. :)

He's an undead now.

Btw. SoLmaster's post doesn't make sense. :p

If you read my post it clearly states that Issranda is quite pissed at Silverstein.

Level 19
OOC: Oh, nice! Well, sure Issranda is pissed at Silverstein, no doubt there :-7

An Undead leading Undeads... Cool! But one question: If the other Undead soldiers are soulless how can Kallrog then still have his soul??

Gonna write next post later today, unless someone else is faster than me, but I'm a bit too tired now... :-/

Level 14
OOC: The DL of E has a name but that his title. I was talking to the spirit of Kallrog. Grouse is a great temple like city. Think Mayan or Aztec. The waters of their Spring is legendary. It has the power to heal any wound and bind a spirit and body together.

Level 14
OOC: Beyond the gates of heaven. Follow the dante's three book to see what you face :).
It just beyond heaven. The gate to hell lies where a Door meets a valcano.

Level 14
OOC: Of coarse not. He is very useful to Blood arc. He keeps around the useful to his plans. Also he hates when Issranda is mad.

Level 14
OOC: Think Older brother and younger sister type of thing. He is of corse her brother but they think other wize it. She of corse never new, thinking he was trying to hit on her. When he reveals it, they finally see that he is her brother and saves her from a doom.

Level 19
OOC: Oh my God, I really wants to make a funny little overpowered mole-characther with glasses!! :D
Sorry
What a long OOC-discussion we had... Where lies the gates to heaven then, same place as the ones to hell?? Are the people of Grouse dead since they live in heaven?? SoLmaster, you can't just say they are brother and sister... You'll have to prove that in the story - I once planned to make Ratava and Kallrog brothers too, but I didn't because I don't think that's a good idea...
By the way: Masken and SoLmaster, sorry for being so much offline at the moment, I'll be gone for the whole weekend too... Can you tell CrazyCow in the other roleplay too when the time of weekend comes??

Level 7
OOC: Sure, will do.
So we got the god ''infested'' brother and the spirit struck sister? As you may or may not know Issranda is a spirit trapped inside a mortal vessel. There is no split personalities (such as the remaining part of the woman that once were that body), so it would be quite hard to prove them brother and sister. :p

Level 7
OOC: Issranda is no god (or i she? (sinister smile)) actually. She (was) a powerful spirit of light who have been trapped inside a body of a woman. But i get what you mean. Or she could have ''forgotten'' her origin.

Btw. could you describe what youre going for with the whole ''Dante'' hell heaven thing? (make small notes (am confused at the moment))

Last edited:
Level 14
OOC: You tube Dante's hell. The game version is the version. Then it's on to purgatory then heaven. After heaven's grey gates, the land of Grousse. Where the souls that reach it can have a paradise beyond heaven. If a living goes to the place immortality while inside. Also the power that limitless for a god. The Final Stone of the first god. Inside the springs core.
I am the master of dramatic events.

Level 19
OOC: Sorry for not being that active in here... I will soon begin making Icon of Kakuslor, but I'm still not sure how Blood Arc looks so his icon must wait. Or... Well, why don't you make one yourself, SoLmaster? You are the one that knows the most how he looks... I will try to describe Blood Arc as I think he looks in this post... Next post is Chapter XII!:D

[54]
Kallrog watched out the left battlefield. Quiet... The empty dead look in his eyes made him look like the rest of his soldiers, soulless! The battlefield was still filled with rotten Goblin-corpses from last time. It was night, the moon gave the blood-dotted grass a shining light blue look, pretty beautiful. The leaders of the group had decided to camp until early morning where the journey against Reyvmadir would continue. Because they doesn't need sleep Kallrog, his soldiers and the Stone-men will patrol the camp during the dark night guarding it from whatever dangers lurking in between the high peaks...

Blood Arc sat in his tent alone. His long wormy mouth had a dark red-brown color with revealed pumping veins. His evil black eyes was closed and he seemed very concentrated about meditating or something. His black bat-wings had been heavily damaged during the battle with Kakuslor, but now all the wounds on his body was slowly dissapearing flashing with a dark green light and became normal skin yet again. He had no shirt on and a muscled chest could be seen under the dark-gray hair that covered his arms too. Golden Bracelets around his arms above his huge killer claws. He knew it would be dangerous to turn into his Silverstein-shape before his healing-ritual was finished, due to the heavy wounds the Human would be dead, but not if the wounds get healed first. He thought about choosing a new keeper to bear the curse of Blood Arcs corruption instead of Silverstein, too weak against powerful foes like in the Kakuslor-fight before! What about that Undead General? ...

Ratava stood alone in the former circle of fire that Kakuslor had created, his demonic form was still active and he felt like the fel energy dragged him, but Issranda had once told him how to resist. He turned around ready to go back to the camp, but then he saw Issranda, right in front of him. She was smiling in her cute way and General Ratavas' inner feelings for her made him turn into Human. He took her hand and they kissed eachother...

Level 19
OOC: Same here :-/ ... My real life outside the Computer also evolves a bit now, I've met a girl and all. Anyways I think the story soon reaches the point which I would call "Fucked up", because none of us are writing much anymore, but I really don't hope our story will "die"... Also, Masken it was hard for me to start write that other post, but as soon as I started it was a quite good feeling, and if you don't have the "fantasy-lust" right now, remember that the story genre doesn't matter, you can write about a Giant Mushroom-Lord that kills all our charachters if you want... That would actually be fun, but I will wait, I have pretty much other things to do, so you don't have to hurry - And maybe SoLmaster will write next post, or some new user...!! Well, no matter what, this story was started by me to entertain me and you other guys, so feel free to do as you want as long a it's entertaining and it follows the rules... ;)

Level 7
OOC: If any of you are interested, here's the first piece of:
ORP Story - The supreme... awesomeness?... !!

Contains the character creation based on this story (more to be added later).

You would have to save this and then open it and choose ''save as'' and save it to .bat format (hive doesn't allow .bat files to be opened).

Enjoy!

Attachments

• ORPG Story (text).txt
    5.4 KB · Views: 98
Status
Not open for further replies.