• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warcraft Story Making Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
Introduction

The goal in this contest is to continue the Warcraft II Story. You are to continue the story from the exact point Warcraft II:The Frozern Throne ended. When Arthes and The Lich King combine and Arthas defeats Illiden in battle.

Rules
  • You can only submit one story
  • You can present the story to me in any way you want. You can send me a htm document, you can send me an email, anything you like.
  • The story can not be just like World of Warcraft or World of Warcraft: The Burning Crusade.
  • The story must be from scratch
  • You are allowed to have multiple people working on the story.
  • If you have multiple people working on the story then I must have every single name of who worked of the story.

Guidelines
  • Your story should follow the Warcraft lore. If you make up completly new places or change everything then you will not get a very good score.
  • Although the endings of each story should be very different the start of each story should be simular.
  • Hint: Illiden was not actualy killed by Arthas, he was just wounded.
  • Hint: Think alot about the events in the Frozern Throne Campaign, there will be some very good events there to start you off on your story.
  • Remember that presentation and effort is a big part of this. If one person sends me a html document with maps, art, pictures and lots of good looking thing and another person sends me a normel private message or email who do you think is going to win?

Juding Criteria
  • Originality
    [list:dc242eec4a]
  • How original is your story?
[*]Warcraft Lore
  • Does you story start off from where The Frozern Throne Finished?
  • Does your story inflict with the Warcraft Lore?
  • Do any main characters that would obviously play a large part in the next part of Warcraft not appear?
  • Is the story to close to the World of Warcraft story?
[*]Presentation
  • Did you put effort into presenting your story to me?
  • Did you give me any pictures or maps or art?
  • Was it easy to read your story, did you put it in paragraphs?
[/list:u:dc242eec4a]

Entrys

• No Entries

Completed Entries

• No Entries

Presenting Your Story

I will try and get Ralle to set up a forum just like this one, so that anyone can give me a good looking well presented story. I will update this section if I can get that up.

Judge: Bob27

Prize

The First Place Winner will recieve their own sub domain, a public and private forum, a usergroup, a rank, an avatar and a signature.

The Second Place Winner will recieve a public and private forum, a rank, a usergroup, an avatar and a signature.

The Third Place Winner will recieve a rank, an avatar and a signature.

Forum Post

The post in the forum can be found Here.

Submiting Your Story Or if you Have a Question

You can submit a story by Private Message or by email or ask me a question through email at [email protected]

Deadline: 5th of May

Status
Not open for further replies.