• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Short Story Contest #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 27
Its not fair anyways ... i've made up the last bit in a hurry .. i rly fucked it up acctualy but i tried to make it a good short 'Intro-like' story for the contineu on WoW or something.. how the hell should i know :p

Tomorrow im off ! Cya all within 4 days xD

My entry..

Attachments

• CONTEST_STORY.doc
    27 KB · Views: 143
Level 7
The_Wand_Mirror, I suggest you seriously fix that story up. I've only read a few sentances and I've found MANY grammical and spelling mistakes...

Level 10
ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm away over this weekend (and monday, it's a holiday here) so I'll be unable to close the contest properly, etc, etc, SO I decided to extend the contest! It will now end at 12:00 AM EST (That's 4 AM GMT) on Tuesday May 22nd 2007.

Happy writing :)

Awseeom

and wand, please, in this time, edit your story, "it" isn't spelled "i't".

Level 27
Hi, i've returned ... (i said it in the last post dumbasses so i couldnt answer -.-?) but anyway with the 2 days extra i will delete the last part and start over how i would had it to be because i did the last part in a rush, maybe i dont care much about this but nvm.

Btw grammar check? .. i dont see whats wrong, but i was using another pc then my regular one so maybe the word was fucked up a littile. And yes i have word 2003 and i hope for him he uses grammar check on auto ~~

Level 9
Well, I've finished. Forgot that 12:00AM Tues EST did not mean 9:00 PM PST TUESDAY. It was Monday. Dammit I hate timezones. Oh well, I still finished it.

Very nice story and creative too... did the general knew that Arthas became the Lich King before he lunched the attack?
Deathell, short story doesn't suppose to have chapters… and can you please explain me what the 'Eye of Gul'dan' is? Did you mean to the 'Skull of Gul'dan'?

Status
Not open for further replies.