• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Make Up a Story Game!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Fun forum game! Make up a story off the top of your head, think as you write...however...once you've finished your story, you write one word at the bottom. This is the word the next person has to base their story on that word, either as a theme or plotline.

I'll start with my word, and whoever feels like making a story can use it as a base.

Pigeons

Level 8
When Pigeons Attack!

John walked down the street walking past the barber shop, the library, and the grocery store. He kept walking until he reached his house, putting the key into the door. He turned on the TV and flipped through the channels. He went past the news but flipped back as soon as he passed. "Pigeons are attcking people, yes pigeons!", said the reporter. The picture said it all their was undoubtedly atleast a dozen pigeons divebombing people. John ran outside and he saw it, pigeons were attacking people! "OMG!" "This game is dumb!1!", John said. Who would have thought he was playing a computer game...

Underwear

Captin Underpants!

Captin underpants was flying through the town looking for bad guys. One little kid saw him and said "Its a bird! Its a plane! Its a egg salad sandwitch!". Then captin underpants flew down to save the little boy from the evil homework he was bringing home. And the little boy said "Oh...Its not a egg salad sandwitch after all....Drat, I was hungery.

THE END!

Corn

Level 14
After the Corn Lady took off, Michael Jackson said "two more eyes i should hide from". He went to the local Kiddy Shop. . .I want to Kidsicles, he said, and it better be two skinny ones." As Michael Jackson left the store, he took one kidsicle from the bag and started licking it. He was passing a couple of police officers. . .
Bob: "Hey look thats M. Jackson with a kid. . .lets bust his ass!"
Nick: "IF you touch one string of hair from him, he'll sew your ass, have you not learned anything from working in Hollywood!"
And so M. Jackson gets away again. . .

Hammer

Level 12
"hammer attack"
picture1zx4.png
It was any other day in ssb, and mario was picking on pichew... again. Pichew got very upset at this abuse and swore,"I wil gt yu bak". Poor thing, he can't even speak english properly.
picture1zx4.png
Mario simply said in reply," Ha... like you could beat me!"

...What a fatal mistake...

picture1zx4.png
After taking an extra beating from Mario for his rude comment, Pichew noticed something: A hammer. With excitement, he jumped up and grabbed it.

picture1zx4.png
"Du dododot do DOT dot DOT do Du dododot do DOT dot DOT do"... the victory music... But then... compleatly unexpected... The head fell off. This was normaly a BAD SIGN. mario, took a quick laugh, compleatly unaware of the hammer head falling toward his head. it hit im and... K.O.!!!!

If you are wondering how I indented... I used IMG tags around http://img220.imageshack.us/img220/2829/picture1zx4.png .

Radioactive hamsters from a planet near mars

Level 26
One Word said:
Radioactive
"Radioactive hamsters from a planet near mars"
George and Lennie were walking through the wilderness when they were assaulted by mysterious glowing beasts. Their arms were torn off and their scrotums were worn as a hat to cover the monsters' exposed brains.

Lennie Small woke up from his sleep and noticed he had some pet hamsters in a cage in the corner of the room, and a can of toxic waste in the other. Putting two and two together, he decided to eat the hamsters and wash it down with the toxic waste. Surprisingly enough, he became a superhero, but his one weakness was toxic waste, and he therefore died.

Now, for a word..
Acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylprolylserylglutaminylphenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucylserylserylvalyltryptophylalanylaspartylprolylisoleucylglutamylleucylleucylasparaginylvalylcysteinylthreonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminylphenylalanylglutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminylalanylarginylthreonylthreonylglutaminylvalylglutaminylglutaminylphenylalanylserylglutaminylvalyltryptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminylserylthreonylvalylarginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspartylvalyltyrosyllysylvalyltyrosylarginyltyrosylasparaginylalanylvalylleucylaspartylprolylleucylisoleucylthreonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenylalanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisoleucylisoleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglutaminylglutaminylserylprolylthreonylthreonylalanylglutamylthreonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginylarginylvalylaspartylaspartylalanylthreonylvalylalanylisoleucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucylasparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylvalylarginylglycylthreonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparaginylglutaminylasparaginylthreonylphenylalanylglutamylserylmethionylserylglycylleucylvalyltryptophylthreonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine

"Gibberish"
One time there was a little boy. He had a sudden urge to blaber nonsense. So he said: "Acetylseryltyrosylserylisoleucylthreonylserylproly lserylglutaminylphenylalanylvalylphenylalanylleucy lserylserylvalyltryptophylalanylaspartylprolylisol eucylglutamylleucylleucylasparaginylvalylcysteinyl threonylserylserylleucylglycylasparaginylglutaminy lphenylalanylglutaminylthreonylglutaminylglutaminy lalanylarginylthreonylthreonylglutaminylvalylgluta minylglutaminylphenylalanylserylglutaminylvalyltry ptophyllysylprolylphenylalanylprolylglutaminylsery lthreonylvalylarginylphenylalanylprolylglycylaspar tylvalyltyrosyllysylvalyltyrosylarginyltyrosylaspa raginylalanylvalylleucylaspartylprolylleucylisoleu cylthreonylalanylleucylleucylglycylthreonylphenyla lanylaspartylthreonylarginylasparaginylarginylisol eucylisoleucylglutamylvalylglutamylasparaginylglut aminylglutaminylserylprolylthreonylthreonylalanylg lutamylthreonylleucylaspartylalanylthreonylarginyl arginylvalylaspartylaspartylalanylthreonylvalylala nylisoleucylarginylserylalanylasparaginylisoleucyl asparaginylleucylvalylasparaginylglutamylleucylval ylarginylglycylthreonylglycylleucyltyrosylasparagi nylglutaminylasparaginylthreonylphenylalanylglutam ylserylmethionylserylglycylleucylvalyltryptophylth reonylserylalanylprolylalanylserine"

Moatmeal

Level 20
Train of Moatmeal Food
Bob was eat , then go he to school , then go he toilet , then go back went he to home his. Daynext he see dog , afterwards he dont see cat. That cats coming him very much. And he afraid very. Dog eat cat but not mous , so he rescued. Then he went home eat to. Then go he to school. In school Teacher Marrie said : ''I Yeti is''.
Answerd our Hero that : ''My mother too''
And he run to toilet once more time.
And suddenly Attack him Dog that rescued him. And he run. But dog faster and dog said:
''We dont know where it came from but give me Your Book i physics learn want too''
And he : ''ok i no learn it like i give it''
And he happy.

My

Status
Not open for further replies.