• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A Spell based on a Spreading Plague

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
A GUI trigger-spell that is based on a target unit ability that gives them a plague ability that spreads to different units that also spread the plague ability. After 12 seconds, the plague is removed and the units who had the plague take 55% of their max hp as damage. Units who have the plague have increased animation speed, and revert to normal animation speed once over. Doesn't affect hero's.

The ability is inspired by the Dancing Mania sickness that struck some areas in Europe.

Also the map that I am playing on is laggy as it is, so it would be helpful if you notify me if this spell might have any effect on frame performance. Thank's for any help in advance, because I've done basic trigger-spells before but I don't even know where to begin with this one.

Level 3
It doesn't/shouldn't have to spread in intervals, and the spread should spread like the regular plague ability.

I remember in a custom map a unit had extremely exaggerated animation speeds, where if she were idle she would have extremely fast idle animations that made her look erratic and strange. Her movement speed, attack speed, spell back-swings were all normal it's just her animation itself was altered.

Level 3
The Concept is that I cast it on one unit, he gains the Disease Cloud (ex.), which naturally spreads it's -1 hp per second debuff when in contact with others.

Anyone who gains the debuff also gains the "Disease Cloud".

After 12 seconds, the Disease Cloud ability and debuffs are removed, and anyone who had owned the ability suffer a 55% max hp nuke.

If this is not possible it is okay to do something similar in concept.

Level 37
The Concept is that I cast it on one unit, he gains the Disease Cloud (ex.), which naturally spreads it's -1 hp per second debuff when in contact with others.

Anyone who gains the debuff also gains the "Disease Cloud".

After 12 seconds, the Disease Cloud ability and debuffs are removed, and anyone who had owned the ability suffer a 55% max hp nuke.

If this is not possible it is okay to do something similar in concept.

Oh I get you :) I'll get back to you when I'm done or if I have any other questions or concerns.

EDIT: Here you go :)

Attachments

• Request.w3x
    13.4 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.