• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Trigger] a question to a save trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
i got a final problem on my map on the save trigger, well i use Effane's save/load trigger at the moment, i think something is wrong with the trigger which chooses the char, it works only if i play alone properly, if more players are in game it messes up, at the moment my hero choose trigger looks like this.

• Hero choose Knight
    • Events
      • Einheit - A unit enters Choose Knight <gen>
    • Conditions
      • Or - Any (Conditions) are true
        • Bedingungen
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) equal (Unit-type of (Random unit from (Units owned by Spieler 1 (Rot) of type hero chooser)))
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) equal (Unit-type of (Random unit from (Units owned by Spieler 2 (Blau) of type hero chooser)))
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) equal (Unit-type of (Random unit from (Units owned by Spieler 3 (Blaugrau) of type hero chooser)))
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) equal (Unit-type of (Random unit from (Units owned by Spieler 4 (Lila) of type hero chooser)))
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) equal (Unit-type of (Random unit from (Units owned by Spieler 5 (Gelb) of type hero chooser)))
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) equal (Unit-type of (Random unit from (Units owned by Spieler 6 (Orange) of type hero chooser)))
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) equal (Unit-type of (Random unit from (Units owned by Spieler 7 (Grün) of type hero chooser)))
          • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) equal (Unit-type of (Random unit from (Units owned by Spieler 8 (Rosa) of type hero chooser)))
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 Knight for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Center of (Playable map area)) facing BLA BLA BLA degrees
      • Hero - Create Iron Sword and give it to (Last created unit)
      • Camera - Pan camera for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) to (Center of (Playable map area)) over 0.00 seconds
      • Select - Select (Last created unit) for (Owner of (Triggering unit))
      • Set SaveLoadHasLoaded[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = True
      • Set SaveLoadPlayerHeroSingle[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = (Last created unit)
      • Set IntegerC = (Random integer number between 2 and 6)
      • Unit - Remove (Triggering unit) from the game
So my hero choose is with a WISP which enters a region. I'am not very comfortable with save/load triggers, i hope i can fix it somehow and can finally publish my map.

Level 3
no its still bugged, i think it only saves for player 1 and it only saves the items and hero class etc of the last player that chooses a hero

i got 4 different triggers like that one i postet for 4 different heros.

damn iam desperate, i hate save/load trigger :sad:

Level 29
Oh just now noticed your real mistake (by the way, keep it to one condition, you don't need all those conditions).

Set SaveLoadHasLoaded[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = True
Set SaveLoadPlayerHeroSingle[(Player number of (Triggering player))] = (Last created unit)

No triggering player here :)
Make it to "Owner of (Triggering Unit)".

Status
Not open for further replies.