• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

A big bug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello,

i have a problem in my map, its a bug...
I have a spell called A-10, it calls a Bomber which let fall down bombs but if i use the spell at the end of the bottom side i get a FATAL ERROR, why?

Here the spell:

• A10 Call
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit Starts the effect of an ability
    • Conditions
      • (Ability being cast) Equal to A-10 [|cffFF0000E|r]
    • Actions
      • Unit - Create 1 A-10 Flieger for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Target point of ability being cast) offset by 800.00 towards (Random real number between 0.00 and 360.00) degrees) facing (Target point of ability being cast)
      • Unit - Order (Last created unit) to Move To ((Position of (Random unit from (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)) of type A-10 Flieger))) offset by 1200.00 towards (Facing of (Random unit from (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)) of type A-10 Flieger))) degrees)
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 A-10 for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Random unit from (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)) of type A-10 Flieger))) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Unit - Create 1 A-10 for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at (Position of (Random unit from (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)) of type A-10 Flieger))) facing Default building facing degrees
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Wait 0.10 seconds
      • Wait 0.35 seconds
      • Animation - Change (Random unit from (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)) of type A-10 Flieger)) flying height to 10000.00 at 800.00
      • Wait 2.00 seconds
      • Unit - Remove (Random unit from (Units owned by (Owner of (Triggering unit)) of type A-10 Flieger)) from the game

I hope you know a method to fix the bug :(
At all other 3 Sides (top, left, right) it works only at bottom not -.-'

Could it be because of this?: :vw_wtf:

Unit - Create 1 A-10 Flieger for (Owner of (Triggering unit)) at ((Target point of ability being cast) offset by 800.00 towards (Random real number between 0.00 and 360.00) degrees) facing (Target point of ability being cast)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 19
Yes, but the game will freeze when there are thousands of leaks. I mean that the leaks are not enough to make the game freeze.

About the fatal error - i don't know whats the reason... :X

i counted about 35 leaks lol

Level 4
i did just a bonus trigger :D

• Artillery 2
    • Events
      • Unit - A unit enters Region 023 <gen>
    • Conditions
      • (Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Equal to Artillery Barrage Anzeige
    • Actions
      • Unit - Move (Triggering unit) instantly to ((Position of (Triggering unit)) offset by 450.00 towards 90.00 degrees)
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.