• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

A darker world?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
I don't know where to share this so il put it here.
The world already seems bad at 2013, where we lost so much talents like Nelson Mandela, or Paul Walker.
But things turn worse in 2014.
first, the lost of Malaysian people in the scenery of MH370 and MH17.
Then the Ulkraine situation,
Then the Gaza,....
When i thought things cannot be any worse, the lost of a great actor depress me more.
I seem to lost my faith in a better world.
or anything.
Did you guys thought the same?

Last edited:
Level 9
While I think that todays world is far worse than it used to be before I was born, I don't think so because of Paul Walkers death, that's for sure.

i dont really mention PW as one of the exlanation to my boredom, but.... still.
and Areoblytos, i think Vietnam, for now, is the safest country. FOR NOW.
Chineses, things like that....

Level 22
BIPset_morgan.jpg
What happened to Morgan?

Level 22
Even if it is the end of the world, we, humans, are always trying to survive. That's our nature. But if it really is the end, then it ends.

About those incidents, I'm just hoping they'll all be okay if they are still alive and they didn't suffer when they died if they died.

No, there's absolutely nothing "darker" going on.
Media is simply lacking in content to report so they either:
1. Make things up.
2. Spread hysteria.
3. Pick up any one thing that's happening in the world.

Yeah, you're going to be surprised if something "strange" is happening, if your only source of news is from mainstream media.
You might even think what's going on to be /real/, if you're a sheep.
Such as vaccination causing autism, and other shitty news which are made up.

Level 9
You guys made the situation a little better, but......
Something tells me that this could get more darker, lillerly.

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

I hate mobile phones >_< they kill everything

It's the reason for all!

Level 9
..well then privacy says/said (depends on how you use your phone, better say you have no privacy lol) bye bye xD

same about social medias like Twitter or FB x)

dun dun dun dun

So facebook and twitter are sins? "Mind-blowing"

Deleted member 219079

D

Deleted member 219079

When police investigates something, fb/twitter/ig/whatever will just give info 'bout you to them.

Other thing I've heard is that google gives tons of user info to nsa.

I think OP didn't mean just IT stuff... In the past past there's been lotta conflicts because of religion, now it's because ppl wanna take something to themselves and not be discriminated and stuff. I know that's too black and whitely said so what >.<

Science of today is moving forward really fast. That guy Stephen Hawking even researches black holes even when there's no way to examine them in close distance. Sounds crazy to me :p

And yet so much to fight against other countries. But it kinda makes sense to have your army? I mean if ye didn't, your neighbour could be just like: sup! And take over ya :/ Does this mean the reason for having an army is fear?

Maybe not, if bullets hadn't been invented and we'd actually do like court stuff to solve out all the hassle between countries, that wouldn't work, angry citizens would just get over the country line and start massive fight between countries by fists and knives and bows and stuff..

So no matter what countries will always spend infinite amount of $$$ on army? Just because there's no other way to solve out the hassles?

Level 9
But without the industrial revolution, there will be no Edison, no Einstein or lots of other geniuses.

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Everyone knows that before the industrial revolution people used to dance around a flowery field and there was no war, famine or unhappiness. Ever.

Saying it was better before doesn't mean it was a paradise.

The only thing that has gotten better the last 100 years is ones lifespan.

(Not so much) simple.
No matter what path anyone takes issues arise with them themselves.
Sometimes people can't take what is happening in there lives anymore and drift off into there own way of finding a solution.

Sometimes the way they choose isn't always so ethical and also with hiding things away to themselves things generally evolve into something horrible, sometimes not able to get back to the lives that they once enjoyed.

You can always try and get help for these sort of people but they are the only real ones that choose what they are really going to do, whether it be with or without an ethical path sometimes even if they realize themselves that what they are doing is wrong they can't seem to feel a better way of fixing things.

Regardless of what is being reported of as news a lot of tragic events that sure-come to this same issue happens to for all I know pretty much everyone although on there own level of issues.

And yes believe me you can prevent a lot of similar issues that can arise in your own life that contain similar problems by just observing how anyone else fails.

I fail myself at a lot of things myself for first hand experience to see how well I can take things so I can learn and improve off of those mistakes.

Anyway I've just said alot of mumbo jumbo, but these issues do relate to what has been said in OP but these issues that have risen are just issues that have spread through the media the most well.

Level 22
But without the industrial revolution, there will be no Edison, no Einstein or lots of other geniuses.
There were geniuses even before the Industrial Revolution, tons of them.

220px-Eratosthene.01.png
Hi guys! The world is round :D
Like my head... *fu fu fu XD*

Level 37
I don't know where to share this so il put it here.
The world already seems bad at 2013, where we lost so much talents like Nelson Mandela, or Paul Walker.
But things turn worse in 2014.
first, the lost of Malaysian people in the scenery of MH370 and MH17.
Then the Ulkraine situation,
Then the Gaza,....
When i thought things cannot be any worse, the lost of a great actor depress me more.
I seem to lost my faith in a better world.
or anything.
Did you guys thought the same?

There's always hope. There's always happiness. There's always a little laugh no matter what.

[
williams.jpg

Level 11
It's just the same. The only reason why it seems "darker" is because of media. TV/Internet makes us see things that we surely wouldn't know. In the older times like 3000 BD (Before the Dinosaurs) some humanlings cannibalize each other, they cook you alive while dancing some funny dance. It's just the same. Go to some shock sites and look for the gore of real faces of death. You will see how dark life is. But that "darkness" started 9000 BC (Before the Clouds). So yeah, media shows us the dark shits and it makes an illusion that more important people is dying than the old days like 12000 BE (Before the Earth) even if it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.