• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] Several months after the first orcish attacks things went on as predicted - a dozen or mor

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Several months after the first orcish attacks things went on as predicted - a dozen or more settlements were burnt and hundreds of innocent villagers slaugtered with no official responce from the king (litteraly -.-) things are going worse day by day in Falmir with reports of difrent clans of orcs and goblins working aside versus the humans.All of this happening while our newly found hermit lives peacefuly in solitude at the barren stoneclaw highlands untill one fatechanging night in a dream...
Ghost:Its been a long time my child, but now its time to forfill your desteny.
Todor:Ah i knew i shouldnt have eaten those mushrooms!
Ghost:You dont know me do you? Well I am your grandfather, the great king of Whitestone.
Todor:What?How... And where are we?
Ghost:Your time for glory has come, you are to be the savior against the green skin threat i once fought all those years ago.The people are tierd of the lousy Falmirian goveners and the constant raids and will follow anyone competent enough, you are perfect for this task because you lived the same simple life as them and are from a nobal heretige. Your father-my son was the last king that held the falmirian free lands twenty something years ago.You were consived a few days before his death, good thing your mother managed to escape, but enough about that. This place is...well it used to be a shrine in my honor now a simple ruin of the past built when i was young on the top of the Stoneclaw glacier... Over there on the pedistal is a pice of armor, but not any kind. It is the special magic armor worn by all the great kings, to be fair neither your father nor your unkle were worthy of wearing it, but i know you will exceed its power beyond what me or my ancestors had.
Todor:I understand what must be done...but how do i find this place?
Ghost:Tommorow when you wake up, you will know where to go, dont question the feeling or you will get lost in the mountains.On your way back, in the highlands where its warmer you will see a saddled horse waiting for you. Every good knight must have one.
Todor:A knight, me?
Ghost:Yes, a person is not a knight by a title but by their qualitys which you already have.Now continue your rest because tommorow you will forge the history of this world!

Attachments

• 57422.png
    57422.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 17
Level 7
>>
<<
Well i suppose so, because it is the Knight-hero on a horse guy and he actually resembles his troops. Not like 3 meter arthas.

Status
Not open for further replies.