• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Harvest Mech Golem

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
It's a little simple model using edited animations from the Owlbear/Wildkin model. Keiji wanted a Harvest Golem, so I made one. Enjoy.

If I get in the mood later, I might make a portrait as well.
Previews
Contents

Harvest Mech Golem (Model)

Reviews
HappyCockroach
Looks great, and works well in-game, except for the fact it lacks a portrait. And you could consider adding Gold/Lumber animations if it is meant to be a Harvest Mech. (Just googled what a Harvest Golem comes to be. Ignore the suggestion :p ) Awaiting...

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 69
Waiting for Z portrait.
Looks a bit like it would have adipose tissue on the abdomen and it moves it (yeah, Wendigo animations).
4/5.
A well met addition to the site collection.

EDIT: ah, those are Wildkin animations.
EDIT2: the thing with portraits is that they can be absent if said model is used as an enemy in a map where selection of other units (or units in general) is disabled. But, for a usual Warcraft map, it is required as selecting that model will create an unpleasant visual.

EDIT3: the new mesh on the face makes the model more interesting. After the portrait's appearance, I'll surely give it 5s.

Last edited:
Level 7
Looks really great, and the Owlkin animations really suit the model. One thing I would change tho, is adding a little explosion to the death animation since it goes from the full blown model, straight to the crater in the ground (and then a fart cloud appears).

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45