• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Flaming Black Pegasus

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Flaming Black Pegasus, made by me (Retera) on request from BunnyAng on the Simple Model Workshop thread (http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/simple-model-workshop-230585/).

It comes complete with flying ("Alternate") and land animations, both with Attack and Death animations.

Please give credit if you use it :)

Keywords:
pegasus, black, flame, fire, fly, horse, flying, winged, demonic
Contents

Flaming Black Pegasus (Model)

Reviews
Misha 7th Jun 2013 Moderator's Review: I dunno.. you should think of a better way to show the heat from the wings, without fire particles.. maybe animated fire taken from that firelord tex? and some flying and ground anims have him with...

M

88b8c096c14d2181b2e61de7191420f7_67524.png
separator.gif
Misha
separator.gif
7th Jun 2013
Moderator's Review:

I dunno.. you should think of a better way to show the heat from the wings, without fire particles.. maybe animated fire taken from that firelord tex?
and some flying and ground anims have him with wonky front legs and a small gap at the front.. can it be tweaked?

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Yeah! This'll be good. I've rather liked this since it's inception. If possible, I think it'd be interesting to have a 'flame-less' version of the horse attached (you can do so as a Portrait of the model you have already uploaded). Alternatively, a white-version for High-Elves makes sense. Gosh, just make a Pega-Pack! xD

On a side note, you've got a decent description up there, but something I always love is reading a neat little backstory/description; can often spark the synapses for those creative munchkins. I'd love to offer my services if you're interested; here's a whack:

"The Conjurers of Dalaran toil constantly to perfect their craft, the art of the magic of summoning. Among the ruling elite, it is customary to tout one's prowess by the summoning of larger and more powerful creatures; in fact, certain Conjurer's hold contests & nurture harsh rivalries over the wonders in their menagerie.
The Fiery Thestral is one of the more complex summons. The pride of the horse and hawk, mixed with the flames and anger of the phoenix, twisted by dark magic. Unrivaled in terms of speed and ferocity, these demonic horses make for a hot seat, land or air.

Also, this pic is super-epic.

Darkflame.jpg

Level 7
♪ So tonight, we're riding our black unicorns
Down the side of an erupting volcano
And we drink, drink, drink
From a chalice filled
With the laughter of small children
And the blood and tears of our enemies ♫

Voltaire