• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2012: The Legendary Fight ~ Work Presentation, Discussion, Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 25
You're ruining my reputation dude, seriously :/

Your actions are doing that to you.
He was late 1 day because he wasn't here when the PM about the dates was sent.
While that doesn't exclude him from the rules a bit of sympathy couldn't hurt, being a human being you should show some.

Shows only how badly you want to win.
I for one do not see a point in a hollow victory, winning without an opponent isn't a victory in the first place, not in my eyes. A good victory is a close victory, when you are matched with a challenge for you to overcome, not when it's handed to you.

But suit yourself, i won't keep the discussion up anymore, just wanted to share my opinion on this situation.

Level 1
Not if it's late but I pharaoh entered the fight!!!! :goblin_good_job: give?

Last edited:
Level 16
Pharaoh_ I really hope my dropping out didn't screw up everything. I just don't have my computer available for use for the next few weeks. And maybe now Betagod- will take the deadline a little more seriously :D

As far as the Marsal Defskull situation goes, I'll share my two cents. Both had to sign a contract saying their willingness and saying they understood the rules. Marsal was a day late, anyway you want to cut it. However, if Defskull AND the person running this event (Pharaoh_) agreed, then it could be excusable, since we are only in the first round and all. However, Defskull said no, so that should be the end of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.