• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

(2)Wraith Land

Reactions: deepstrasz
(2)Wrath Land V1.0
Player Suggest: 1v1
Dark Felwood/Northern tile
Map Creator: Zucth

197204-8e83642d73ff404a63192afd93db6a08.png

Map Description:
Land of the Dead, whirlpools and the magical gates, all the power of life goes fulfill the hidden fountain.

Neutral Building:
5 Goldmines (All-12500)
2 Tavern
2 Mercenary camp -Felwood
2 Shipyard
2 Mana Fountain
2 Goblin Merchant
4 Portals

Creep Camp:
8 Green
10 Orange
3 Red

Information:
-playable size 116x88
-Conceal Hill but the hill is drowning...
-Boat & Portals present
-look for something news (camp position and level up route)

V1.0 upload to Hives

Creator Note:
-try to make more 3/2 expo idea.
Previews
Contents

(2)Wraith Land (Map)

Reviews
mafe
This is a nice attempt at making a boat (and portal) map. Accepting these two controversial features, there really isnt much wrong with this map in terms of gameplay. The lesesr replenishment pot is ok. The only issue I saw was that red player in the...

mafe

Map Reviewer
Level 24
This is a nice attempt at making a boat (and portal) map. Accepting these two controversial features, there really isnt much wrong with this map in terms of gameplay.
The lesesr replenishment pot is ok. The only issue I saw was that red player in the south must build an AoW further away from the troll/bear spot than the player in the north.

For once, this is a map of yours where I have more criticism about the visuals, though ofc these are very subjective:
1. The shallow water imho would look better if the water would be less deep (but still shallow).
2. Creating the purple patches on the minimap is nice, but in the actual game these deep water areas look rather bland.
3. Genereally the inner parts of the map are very lifeless. Is this intentional? I would have exected a lot more of shrubs and water plants, bubbeles, fish,.....
4. As so often, the tileset itself is creative but prone to be rejected by the majority of players.

All of this is particularly weird for me since in the corner areas of the map (which will almost never be seen ingame) do all of this very nicely. Maybe this is how you wanted to it, then ignore my feedback.

Overall, the lone AoW-placemtn issue it not to require an update. Map approved.