• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gods Land 2 V0.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Gods land 2 is an expansion of gods land where god has ultimate power and the other players fight classic wc3 style, credits to the original gods land maker..... I'm not sure who he is though.

Keywords:
god, gods land
Contents

Gods Land 2 V0.5 (Map)

Reviews
16:17, 10th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2: Don't edit the map of other without proper crediting or permission! Rejected.

M

16:17, 10th Apr 2009 by bounty hunter2:
Don't edit the map of other without proper crediting or permission! Rejected.

Level 6
I don't want to sound annoying but I think THW rules don't allow maps in where one person has much more power than others (except tags ofc)

Level 3
THW law of all players are to be equal should be changed to

all players on same team must be equal/ all players equal on melee.

cause, like defense game. enemy gets like 50 wave of units and we make tower. tats not equal.
stuff like tat.

this kind of mod is ok, cause people who FIGHT is equal. the one that makes fun may be mean and attack only one person, but still, tats this map's speciallity

Level 2
Also septimus dont review the map yet its still early stages and theres still a few bugs major bugs to be worked out and the huge storm thing dosent crash anymore download the new version the one where the -rain command makes it crash...

Level 4
God can't get the special builders so they're pointless for red, and it would be nice if someone gets annihalated and god creates a chooser and give it to 'em so they can pick it again.