1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Find your way through the deepest dungeon in the 18th Mini Mapping Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. A brave new world lies beyond the seven seas. Join the 34th Modeling Contest today!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hive 3 Remoosed BETA - NOW LIVE. Go check it out at BETA Hive Workshop! Post your feedback in this new forum BETA Feedback.
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

WAR v0.5

Submitted by zoobiker
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
This is a WW3 map. currently my first map made on WE. Thanks and don't forget to comment.

Keywords:
WW3, zoobiker, bot, cat, dog, world, war, three, 3, III, a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z
Contents

WAR v0.5 (Map)

Reviews
23:20, 13th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
  1. 23:20, 13th Jul 2010
    ap0calypse: Rejected

2. -Kobas-

-Kobas-

Resources:
    Icons:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Template:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This is one of many THW rules:
    Presentation: Maps must have adequate spelling and grammar. Maps must contain a valid author and map name. Maps must contain a proper description of what the map is about.
    Currently you broke this rule and maybe few others, but I must check map to see that!
    Maybe you think that map description here on THW isn't important but thrust me, if you use 20 words to describe your map no one will want to play it, why, because we don't know anything about your map!
    Add screenshots, write credit list, change log, map features, colorize description, add boxes etc etc...
    Here check this one:
    The importance of a Description [09 May 2009 17:41]ap0calypse
    and BB code list!
    You can also check Map Description - Templates just to see what your description need to be acceptable and why!
    Also don't forget to check:
    Polishing Your Game [24 May 2010 15:55]N1ghthawk
    Thanks and don't forget to fix description.

3. light bolt30

light bolt30

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Fix description, change map type. Did you read the submission rules?? You're breaking a few.

4. R.Gaming_Strike

R.Gaming_Strike

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    why you protect this masterpiece?

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
  5. Tleno

Tleno

Resources:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    This guy believes someone is gonna steal it and use for evil purposes to get all the rep for him. All the newbies think so, like if this would be an epicwar of some kind...

See, your map has to be good enough to be uploaded on Hive, else there's no way it can be approved. Your map's terrain is bad, overall quality is low, description? That's not a description, that's a pointless sentence!

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2010
  6. ap0calypse

ap0calypse

Resources:
    Spells:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Tsk, tsk.
    Do I see destructive comments? :X

(not anymore, that is!)