• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

WAR v0.5

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
This is a WW3 map. currently my first map made on WE. Thanks and don't forget to comment.

Keywords:
WW3, zoobiker, bot, cat, dog, world, war, three, 3, III, a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z
Contents

WAR v0.5 (Map)

Reviews
23:20, 13th Jul 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
This is a WW3 map. currently my first map made on WE. Thanks and don't forget to comment.
This is one of many THW rules:
Presentation: Maps must have adequate spelling and grammar. Maps must contain a valid author and map name. Maps must contain a proper description of what the map is about.
Currently you broke this rule and maybe few others, but I must check map to see that!
Maybe you think that map description here on THW isn't important but thrust me, if you use 20 words to describe your map no one will want to play it, why, because we don't know anything about your map!
Add screenshots, write credit list, change log, map features, colorize description, add boxes etc etc...
Here check this one:
The importance of a Description [09 May 2009 17:41]ap0calypse
and BB code list!
You can also check Map Description - Templates just to see what your description need to be acceptable and why!
Also don't forget to check:
Polishing Your Game [24 May 2010 15:55]N1ghthawk
Thanks and don't forget to fix description.

Level 27
why you protect this masterpiece?

This guy believes someone is gonna steal it and use for evil purposes to get all the rep for him. All the newbies think so, like if this would be an epicwar of some kind...

See, your map has to be good enough to be uploaded on Hive, else there's no way it can be approved. Your map's terrain is bad, overall quality is low, description? That's not a description, that's a pointless sentence!

Last edited by a moderator: