1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Choose your ride to damnation in the 5th Special Effect Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The winners of the 13th Techtree Contest have been announced!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Vote for the best entries in the 13th Music Contest Poll.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Runescape v0.5

Submitted by Goopy_Guppy
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Contents

Runescape v0.5 (Map)

1. Goopy_Guppy

Goopy_Guppy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    i'm very sorry if the model makers names are not on there. This is preview of real game. I made sure i added all model makers to the real map which i am working on now. If you have any tips for me. Thank you

2. Death's Advocate

Death's Advocate

Resources:
    Resources:
    I never liked RS,but this is pretty good.My char is Pker O deth,lvl 49.I stopped playing the game after I bought Guild Wars.

3. Death's Advocate

Death's Advocate

Resources:
    Resources:
    I never liked RS,but this is pretty good.My char is Pker O deth,lvl 49.I stopped playing the game after I bought Guild Wars.

4. Marilyn-Morg

Marilyn-Morg

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I heard many talk about to making RuneScape and now someone acually managed to make one! Very nice, I maybe take a look sometime cos I never liked RS before but with Warcraft III Style it can't be so bad. I hope it has all events like mining, lumbering, fishing and stuff. Not all but just some of them, and the quests of course! Carry on.

5. Ninja's_Stealth

Ninja's_Stealth

Resources:
    Resources:
    hmm...RuneScape itself was crap but I'm definitely gonna have to try this.

6. Goopy_Guppy

Goopy_Guppy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lol very consistant w\ the comments :

RUNESCAPE SUCKS
    but wc3 makes everythign better... I"LL TRY!

lol i'm working onthe real map rightnow. i'm adding some runescape quests and some of my own new quests. also i'm hoping to go ORPG style and get save codes.

7. Ninja's_Stealth

Ninja's_Stealth

Resources:
    Resources:
    i tried it this afternoon. It was actually pretty decent so i was surprised. You're gonna fix the tooltips though right? Cuz some of em aren't right. (Like the sword sayin it adds +6 dmg but only adds 4.)
    Also, if you could get the twitchy dogs and rats to respawn that'd be good too since they kinda rush you as soon as you enter the gate and i killed all the rats in one shot. (Cuz of War stomp on elf warrior...might need balancing)
    I don't mean to sound like an asshole though. It was really actually pretty entertaining. can't wait to try the final version.

8. Goopy_Guppy

Goopy_Guppy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lol thx, but i played and relized i owned w\ warstomp too lol so i balanced... i still need to fix the tool tips. And max lvl is 100 in version 1.0 and i'm prob not gonna be able to add save codes till 2.0 or so... but thx for input... WOW in 1 or 2 days it's DLed 204 times! (says 205 cause i tried dling to see if the site automatically puts in zip)

9. Goopy_Guppy

Goopy_Guppy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lastly, if you go past lvl 3 in tutorial island then u can't leave. you have to be level 2 or 3 to leave island thus, u won't really need any respawning cause everyone will get atleast to lvl 2. Please host on B.net

10. LeviathanReborn

LeviathanReborn

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Bad Points in my opinion-
    -terraining
    -map size too big
    -no custom abilities
    -wtf u build a lumber mill to harvest your wood?

11. Goopy_Guppy

Goopy_Guppy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    omg dude... this is the preview... the game will be using the entire map... and the preview aspect pretty much covers all the things u said. except, the lumbermill packs up into item again that u can walk around w\ thus allowing you to cut wood anywhere

12. Goopy_Guppy

Goopy_Guppy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    good news everbody! i am approx 2/3 complete w\ version 1.0

it'll 6 quests 4 cities max lvl 100 and the -name thingy also can make iron equip

13. Goopy_Guppy

Goopy_Guppy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    UPDATE: map is now going to have save code in version 1.0 due to a new co-maker

XP_daredevil is now the co-maker of Runescape

14. Matt540 sheep god!

Matt540 sheep god!

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok...I have a glitch and cheat i'd like to tell about.

Glitch:

At the bronze bar part, there is nothing to do. I made a bronze bar, but when I tried to pace it in the furnace, nothing happened. It didnt even go in!

Cheat:

WRONG! The bronzes bars may be useless, but they are valuble...each sells for 175 gold. Another quick way is to bake bread constantly and sell it to the chef for 75 gold in 3 seconds.

Anyway, gl with the map! :wink:

15. Goopy_Guppy

Goopy_Guppy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    lol thx... the prob with the anvil proob is that you don't own it... u have to right click it so it becomes urs remember?

16. Jo27killed

Jo27killed

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    ok so when is the V 1 going to come out i really want to play it?

17. LeviathanReborn

LeviathanReborn

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Ok I can accept that this is just a preview...
    but for the lumber mill thing, if u have lots of gold and u jus buy it and build all over the place, wont it become a really big problem?

18. staberxpert

staberxpert

Resources:
    Resources:
    I found small bugs
    When you choose your hero there are 2 texts that over-write each other(elf race)
    Says text about elf race AND "choose your character" or something like that.
    Also I kinda don't like the fact that over lvl 2 you cant leave island. When you use the slam skill once or twice it lvls you to around lvl 3.
    I understand this is still beta.
    I also would like it if you could release maybe another beta version?
    I make maps too(I'm new at it) so I can understand it takes time to fix some buggs/errors and to add new stuff.
    Also make maybe respawn triggers for tutorial island(rocks, shrimp, tree?maybe?, monsters)

A fellow mapmaker...StaberXpert

19. Ralle

Ralle

Owner

Resources:
    Tools:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    trying it now , pls tell werewulf that dead sends he's greetings (yes she knows me),Werewulf is a she btw but anyways gl and i hope u make it very soon , i also thought that you could try and make a campaign version of this (submaps , lots of npcs makes the game real) well that a suggestion but it would be lovely , and if you can cover the whole member stuff thing , you'll best map maker ever around (runescape does sux if ur on free server) so pls i look forward of hearing from you. (making this map in campaign mode will get you extra dls , extra reputation , extra comments , EXTRA FUN).