1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Dismiss Notice
  6. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

God's Land

Submitted by devilsearwig
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
---IMPORTANT--- In this map you can become god by using the tool bar provided you move the peons on tho the circle to select the player just underneath were all the
units are it gos by color codes we haven't done the A.I for a god computer yet so don't put a computer on god playing this map allows more than one play but be fair while playing HAVE FUN ---IMPORTANT---
Contents

God's Land (Map)

Reviews
Earth-Fury: The terrain is OK, but not great. the way commands are enterd for the god player is shit (in my oppinion). Its unclear and cumbersome. I hate these maps. It works, so approved.
  1. Earth-Fury: The terrain is OK, but not great. the way commands are enterd for the god player is shit (in my oppinion). Its unclear and cumbersome. I hate these maps. It works, so approved.

2. devilsearwig

devilsearwig

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    If you want some instructions on haw to play there are some codes in objectives to help you along the way like to open the gates there are also quests that you can activate please don't edit it the map is highly fragile there will be future developments allowing more than one god and maybe custom units
    and also a map were you can build your own map in game! witch is in process and may be finished by the end of next year have fun playing anyways hope you like it.

3. Krl70

Krl70

Resources:
    Resources:
    ehh... you cant play it in multiplayer because there is only one team...

4. battleox94

battleox94

Resources:
    Resources:
    Sorry for the stupid question but how do i use the custom units made...i click tried with the peons to do something to summon them but nothing seems to work can u help me out please ?

5. Zeatlan agralem

Zeatlan agralem

Resources:
    Resources:
    It's difficulte for understand