• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oblivion Of The Gods - The Rise of Azmorythe

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 16
BannerOblivionoftheGodsFinished.png

Since the dawn of time...
You have seen the rise and fall of the sun and the moon...
But now...
You shall witness...
The destruction of mankind...
The oblivion of the world...
The fall of the gods...
And the rise of Azmorythe...
INTRO:
Hello there and welcome to my very first RP! Now I've been in a few RPs myself and it got me into thinking, why don't I create one! With hard plotting and the like, I created this!
So come on and join and have a great time here!

STORY:
Azmorythe, A demigod, was created by the gods as a guardian to protect the human race but... things went wrong. He soon slowly despised and hated mankind for their weakness and wondered:
Why am I to protect these weaklings? They're just useless pest that scour this wretched world. I am stronger than them, I am far more superior. It should be me ruling over this land and not them.
He then rebelled against the gods. At first he just questioned them but it soon became much worse... It has now turned into a war. With his own army created by him, he easily outnumbered the gods and with victory just within his grasp , his fellow brothers and sisters, who helped him reach this far, turned against him, resulting in his downfall. With Azmorythe defeated, the gods sealed him in an icy prison and locked him away deep within the earth.
Now, he has somehow escaped his prison. As he now walks the earth, he bears his hatred and anger inside him, seeking nothing... but revenge.

INFO:
Rules:
  • Follow The Unwritten RP Rules
  • Don't complete an action.
    No, "I opened the chest, finder UBER SWORD and the world went boom!" Don't do it like that and do it like this, "I opened the chest..." After that wait for the DM(Me) to finish it.
  • Keep NPC control to a minimum and you may only control useless NPC like creeps, trees, etc. Don't control bosses and the like.
  • Finally, Have fun. :D
Role:
You only have one role in the RP that is to stop Azmorythe, the demigod, and save the gods, the world and the human race.​
System:
Its very simple, all you have to do is post an action like, "I opened the door..." and then wait for me to complete it. For NPC control, I will allow it but minimize control.​
Lore:
Throughout the RP, you will find bits and pieces of information about the world and beyond, either about the gods, demigods, different creatures, etc. Now. finding them would be easy, all you have to do is to ask, read, find, solve and the like, if you do find them I will add them here in the Lore section but for now I will provide one lore and to know more, you have to wait.
In this world, there are gods and so are demigods. Demigods have been created since the birth of Gods and are created through a god's wish, emotions, or a conflict between them and they have been created as a Guardian of which to protect and look over the humans to prevent them from destroying each other or themselves.

Today, there are exactly seven demigods in this world and they are, Forseth, The Looker, Elizabeth, The Peacemaker, Lily, The Gardener, Gregor, The Maker, Herath, The Believer, Levinta, The Lover, and finally, Azmorythe, The Destroyer.

Gregor is the oldest among the seven, next is Forseth, then Elizabeth, Lily, Herath, Levinta, and the youngest is Azmorythe but he was the strongest between them and not long after his birth, he waged war and was sealed away, Leaving six Demigods left in this world.

The orbs of time, one of the most sacred and powerful relics in the universe, were created long ago by the ancients and the time keeper to fix a rip in time created by a large mistake made by the humans in an attempt to travel back and forth in time and space. This action caused the universe to go out of balance forcing it to reset and this was the rip.

There are 5 orbs throughout the world. One is hidden in an ancient temple in the Azrith forest to the east, another is entrusted to the king by the ancients, two are lost within the Black Fire Planes to the south and the final orb is guarded by the time keeper herself deep within the Boron mountains to the north, the far end of the world.

These orbs can only be activated if all 5 are together and if place correctly on its designated energy field at the top of the Tower Of Heaven...
This part of the page was torn apart.

Character Creation:
If you wish to join, all you have to do is to finish this form here and I will see to it if it passes or rejected.
Name: The name of your char.
Race: Sorry but only humans are available.
Class:
-Ranger
-Warrior
-Champion
-Mage
-Priest
-Rogue
-Warlock
-Shaman
-Your own class
Biography: His/Her Life or something like that.
Physical Traits: What does he/she look like.
Equipment: His/Her weapon and items of sort.

Last edited:
Level 16
CHARACTERS:
Name : Vayne Aurelius
Race : Human(of course)
Class : (hmmm u said at the last -Your Own Class)Arcane Warrior
Bigraphy :
Vayne was grown in a normal family.He always dreamed of becoming just like his father.Vayne's father was once a renowned knight,but retired of old age.His father,Valangroth,kept his sword techniques in a secret place,but Vayne found out.It was a matter of time before Vayne learns almost all the sword techniques.One day,an unknown group of peoples who call them themselves,"the Strega",attacked Valagroth on the way back from his work.Because Valangroth promised Vayne he would give something to him,he was in hurry to show Vayne his blade,Flavios.Later that day,a friend of Valagroth went looking for Valagroth and found him struggling near the entrance to the forest.His last words were "Give....this to.....my son....and ....let him know.....I've...been....very proud of him",and he was dead.His friend,Gastrome,went back and told everything to Vayne and his mother.They were shocked by Valangroth's dead,but Vayne decided to live on without his father.A few years after Valangroth's death,hearing the news of Azmorythe's rise,Vayne soon starts to venture to places and trying to save the world.
Physical Traits :
Vayne is about 5 feet tall.His blue coloured hair is always covering his right eye.Although he looked as if he has a very weak body,he could live a day without food.
Equipment :
Vayne has a special ability to summon a sword out of his hand,creating a sword of he desires.Carries a big sealed sword on his back.Vayne wears a shirt that looks like almost like a royalty.

(Code)Name: Darkblade
Race: Human
Class: Assassin
Biography: Trained to be a killing machine, 'he' was raised in a small village. Not much known about it, as 'his' identity is unknown. Darkblade is a codename given to whose possess Black Katana after killed previous Darkblade. Hired as a top-class assassin, but in 'his' young age there is still many assassin better than 'him'. Once one day a man, signed a contract for 'him'. The request was to 'get rid of the destructor God'
Physical Traits: 'He' wears black mask (which is more likely a balaclava) and tight, black suit to let him move swiftly. 'His' hair is exposed white, and 'his' eye color is emerald. 'He' is merciless and cold.
Equipment: Black Katana, an weapon given by the time to time to Darkblade name holder. It is reported that the black color didn't even reflect lights, making it ultimate choice for nightime assassination.
He also brought throwing stars and grappling hook.

Name: Jake Wolfgaard
Class: Druid
Biography: Jake grew up in a life far different from that of most children, for Jake is a Vadállat, a group of humans who long ago abandoned the ways of civilization, instead choosing to live with mother nature, instead of against her.

The Vadállat settled ages ago among the rolling hills nestled deep within the great Tölgyfa Erdők forest. Among its tower trees one in particular stood out, the great tree Jurak. This tree, planted long before mortal kind ever walked the earth was a being of great power and chose to teach the Vadállat how to live at one with nature.

The Vadállat embraced these ideals, and in time became far greater attuned to the natural world than most ever dreamed.

For every Vadállat who comes of age there comes rite of passage, the Great Walk, in which every young adult Vadállat ventures off into the forest with nothing but the close on their backs, and only return when they have found their true calling.

When Jake returned from his Great Walk he found his calling to be that of the Druid, those whose bond with nature allows them to summon plants and animals to aid them, and even shapeshift their own bodies to match the strength and fury of nature's guardians.

Physical Traits: Jake is a young man of average height of 5'8 and medium build, he has white hair and deep blue eyes. Jakes most stand out feature is the large scare across his back, running from the top of this left shoulder diagional across his back.

Equipment: Jake wears a wolf fur on his head and bear fur mantle on his shoulders, fur boots, greaves and bracers cover the rest of his body. Jake also wears a Wolf Tooth Chain around his neck, dangling from this chain are small totems, each engraved with a different animal, each of which represents a animal Jake has proven his merit to and whom in turn come to Jakes aid when needed.

Name: Flora Sky
Class: Ranger
Biography: Flora has always been a quite person, always alone. She was an orphan living at a small orphanage but when she turned 8, the orphanage was burnt down overnight because of an unknown reason which she survived along with her little sister. They were alone at that time, outside embracing the cold night until a man in black kidnapped her sister left her unconscious. When she woke up she found herself sleeping in a bed of flowers. They were so beautiful and vibrant that she picked one up and smelled it, the fragrance consumed her, giving her a brief moment of peace. After a while, a man came up to her and held her, hugging her and at that, she cried. She taught her of combat and for years, she gradually became strong but the man gradually became weak. At his death bed, he made Flora promise to become a strong willed woman and to protect the weak, he also told her that something bad was about to happen at the city of Defias, with this, Flora went west.
Physical Traits: She is slim, 5 feet tall, long hair, deep blue eyes, and has a flower on her hair.
Equipment: Long bow, black cloak, a dagger concealed on her belt, leather armor, plated greaves,boots and shoulder pads, and leather gloves.

Name: Kurt
Class: Heavy Swordsman
Biography: Kurt led a normal life. Living in a Warrior's way.
He began training since he began holding a sword till he reached
the age of 17, he was the best swordsman in his Town: the town
of the warriors a Legendary Sword was passed onto him:
"The Zantetsuken". a sword as big as himself and only "he"
can lift it no matter how strong a man is.
Physical Traits[/color]: Kurt stands 5'7, very Muscular, very agile, and very strong due to his
harsh training.
Equipment: "Zantetsuken" a weapon as big as himself and only "he" can weild it no matter how strong a man is, he cannot lift it due to a spell cast on the Sword.

Race : Human
Class : Frost warrior
Biography :
Velara is a frost warrior from a small village, She's a good fighter and she can controlling water and ice.She has slay many icy devils with her favoritw sword, "frosterfly". Nobody know her mysterious past, But some people in her village believe that she's the daughter of a royal frost knight.
Physical Traits :
She has a long blue hair, her eye color is dark blue with a teal-colored eskimo cloth and she's 4.8 feet tall. She can controll waters and ice.
Equipment :
Velara carries potions, waters and she carry her sword everywhere.Her sword can turn into a blue butterfly necklace and her necklace can turn into a sword again.

Name:Albert Davis
Race:Human
Class:Bounty Hunter
Biography:Albert was born in a normal family,in lived a normal life. His father&mother were rich merchants. Later, on his 15th birthday monsters, lead by a mage with attacked and killed his parents. They easily defeated the guards hired by his parents. Frightened, Albert escaped the mansion through an emergency tunnel. He survived the encounter, but he cursed himself for his weakness. He vowed revenge. Have trained himself in last few years he seek "The Mage who Controls Monsters" as a bounty hunter.
Physical traits: Albert has average body,not too thin not too muscular. He has red-brown hair with narrow eyes. The only thing worth noting is that his left eye is red while is right is blue. He is not a powerful fighter and has no strong body, therefore he mainly use his brain when fighting.
Equipment:His main weapon is a steel spear,gained when he trained with some mercenary. Besides that he store a small crossbow for emergency uses. Have trained to take down a mage, he has little capabilities of using basic form of magic.

Last edited:
Level 9
Ack! A great roleplay concept... Good idea... And it just has to have... A SYSTEM!!! :sad:

Sorry... Don't mean to sound like a troll I just dislike roleplays with systems, granted this one is just a D&D style, take an action and wait for the DM to tell you what happens, but even that takes away a lot of the creativity from the roleplayers, not mention doubles the time it takes to complete simple actions.

I think the DM should control the general flow of the roleplay, but the roleplayers themselves are the ones who should control not only their own action but the re-actions they cause and trusting them not to go overboard with their actions, and have the DM undo or change their actions when necessary.

This is how all RP should work, at least to me.

Well I've gotten WAY off topic, I apologize, if you can consider revising or removing the whole action/re-action system I may consider joining, a neat concept to be sure. :grin:

Regards,

Jake

Level 16
No, we will only use the system for opening something, reading, boss fights and the like, and if you wish to make a building crumble or an earthquake or maybe rain, so be it, as long as we stay on track with the story and not to stray off.

Level 7
Name : Vayne Aurelius
Race : Human(of course)
Class : (hmmm u said at the last -Your Own Class)Arcane Warrior
Bigraphy :
Vayne was grown in a normal family.He always dreamed of becoming just like his father.Vayne's father was once a renowned knight,but retired of old age.His father,Valangroth,kept his sword techniques in a secret place,but Vayne found out.It was a matter of time before Vayne learns almost all the sword techniques.One day,an unknown group of peoples who call them themselves,"the Strega",attacked Valagroth on the way back from his work.Because Valangroth promised Vayne he would give something to him,he was in hurry to show Vayne his blade,Flavios.Later that day,a friend of Valagroth went looking for Valagroth and found him struggling near the entrance to the forest.His last words were "Give....this to.....my son....and ....let him know.....I've...been....very proud of him",and he was dead.His friend,Gastrome,went back and told everything to Vayne and his mother.They were shocked by Valangroth's dead,but Vayne decided to live on without his father.A few years after Valangroth's death,hearing the news of Azmorythe's rise,Vayne soon starts to venture to places and trying to save the world.
Physical Traits :
Vayne is about 5 feet tall.His blue coloured hair is always covering his right eye.Although he looked as if he has a very weak body,he could live a day without food.
Equipment :
Vayne has a special ability to summon a sword out of his hand,creating a sword of he desires.Carries a big sealed sword on his back.Vayne wears a shirt that looks like almost like a royalty.

Please accept me.

Last edited:
Level 7
okay,mayb u think of somethink like the sword is not really very powerful...just think of it as a normal sword but only wif cool designs :D

Level 7
hmmmm,
I dun really know much peoples....
But lets try finding peoples that did rp with or not b4.
Is it okay?

Level 22
(Code)Name: Darkblade
Class: Assassin
Biography: Trained to be a killing machine, 'he' was raised in a small village. Not much known about it, as 'his' identity is unknown. Darkblade is a codename given to whose possess Black Katana after killed previous Darkblade. Hired as a top-class assassin, but in 'his' young age there is still many assassin better than 'him'. Once one day a man, signed a contract for 'him'. The request was to 'get rid of the destructor God'
Physical Traits: 'He' wears black mask (which is more likely a balaclava) and tight, black suit to let him move swiftly. 'His' hair is exposed white, and 'his' eye color is emerald. 'He' is merciless and cold.
Equipment: Black Katana, an weapon given by the time to time to Darkblade name holder. It is reported that the black color didn't even reflect lights, making it ultimate choice for nightime assassination.
He also brought throwing stars and grappling hook.

Level 7
oh oh,
then this is goona be interesting!
so now we still need 1 more people to join right?

[EDIT]
This is my first time RPing,
please find one of ur frens and lets get this going!(No offence,saying it in a freindly way)

Last edited:
Level 9
Wanted to apologize if my first post in this thread came off as rude, I was part of two RPs before this that had overbearing RP Systems, and I just dropped out of them because the Systems sucked the fun out of the RPs, so yeah... Sorry about being a jerk before... :sad:

Well enough about that I suppose, here’s my character:

Name: Jake Wolfgaard
Class: Druid
Biography: Jake grew up in a life far different from that of most children, for Jake is a Vadállat, a group of humans who long ago abandoned the ways of civilization, instead choosing to live with mother nature, instead of against her.

The Vadállat settled ages ago among the rolling hills nestled deep within the great Tölgyfa Erdők forest. Among its tower trees one in particular stood out, the great tree Jurak. This tree, planted long before mortal kind ever walked the earth was a being of great power and chose to teach the Vadállat how to live at one with nature.

The Vadállat embraced these ideals, and in time became far greater attuned to the natural world than most ever dreamed.

For every Vadállat who comes of age there comes rite of passage, the Great Walk, in which every young adult Vadállat ventures off into the forest with nothing but the close on their backs, and only return when they have found their true calling.

When Jake returned from his Great Walk he found his calling to be that of the Druid, those whose bond with nature allows them to summon plants and animals to aid them, and even shapeshift their own bodies to match the strength and fury of nature's guardians.

Physical Traits: Jake is a young man of average height of 5'8 and medium build, he has white hair and deep blue eyes. Jakes most stand out feature is the large scare across his back, running from the top of this left shoulder diagional across his back.

Equipment: Jake wears a wolf fur on his head and bear fur mantle on his shoulders, fur boots, greaves and bracers cover the rest of his body. Jake also wears a Wolf Tooth Chain around his neck, dangling from this chain are small totems, each engraved with a different animal, each of which represents a animal Jake has proven his merit to and whom in turn come to Jakes aid when needed.

Sorry for the long bio, I tend to over elaborate. :grin:

Regards,

Jake

EDIT: Forgot to add my Physical Traits, sorry about that... :hohum:

Last edited:
Level 7
@Jake:
Congrats on joining the team,Jake.

@Gunslinger:
Wow,we need THAT many?
I guess i'll have to go with it,
Besides you ARE the DM here ^^

[EDIT]
Soooo from now,
We have 3 members joined,
And we need 1 or 2 more to join....Am i correct?

Last edited:
Level 7
I don't think i can wait...
Why?
Because this is my first time RPing....
And i am so eager to start now...

[EDIT]
Too bad...
Wish could start now...

Level 16
Decided that I would join.

Name: Flora Sky
Class: Ranger
Biography: Flora has always been a quite person, always alone. She was an orphan living at a small orphanage but when she turned 8, the orphanage was burnt down overnight because of an unknown reason which she survived along with her little sister. They were alone at that time, outside embracing the cold night until a man in black kidnapped her sister left her unconscious. When she woke up she found herself sleeping in a bed of flowers. They were so beautiful and vibrant that she picked one up and smelled it, the fragrance consumed her, giving her a brief moment of peace. After a while, a man came up to her and held her, hugging her and at that, she cried. She taught her of combat and for years, she gradually became strong but the man gradually became weak. At his death bed, he made Flora promise to become a strong willed woman and to protect the weak, he also told her that something bad was about to happen at the city of Defias, with this, Flora went west.
Physical Traits: She is slim, 5 feet tall, long hair, deep blue eyes, and has a flower on her hair.
Equipment: Long bow, black cloak, a dagger concealed on her belt, leather armor, plated greaves,boots and shoulder pads, and leather gloves.

Level 7
Yay,Gunslinger joined!
but really u make good english. xD

So are we ready to go?
If we are then lets go now!!!(in a friendly manner way of talking)

Level 16
heyas, missed RP.
Name: Kurt
Class: Heavy Swordsman
Biography: Kurt led a normal life. Living in a Warrior's way.
He began training since he began holding a sword till he reached
the age of 17, he was the best swordsman in his Town: the town
of the warriors a Legendary Sword was passed onto him:
"The Zantetsuken". a sword as big as himself and only "he"
can lift it no matter how strong a man is.
Physical Traits[/color]: Kurt stands 5'7, very Muscular, very agile, and very strong due to his
harsh training.
Equipment: "Zantetsuken" a weapon as big as himself and only "he" can weild it no matter how strong a man is, he cannot lift it due to a spell cast on the Sword.

i don't think this is too overpowered since the "lifting" isn't too much.
as if enemies would only try to lift his sword.

Level 9
Welcome kurt, it is good to see you upon the field of battle! And what luck, you fill the one nich our party lacked, lol. :grin:

We have atleast one the three archetypes now, ranger and assassin, a warrior, a mage and a druid. I'm the only one who really doesn't fit any of the archtypes but oh well lol.

Regards,

Jake

Level 11
Name : Velara snowsong
Race : Human
Class : Frost warrior
Biography :
Velara is a frost warrior from a small village, She's a good fighter and she can controlling water and ice.She has slay many icy devils with her favoritw sword, "frosterfly". Nobody know her mysterious past, But some people in her village believe that she's the daughter of a royal frost knight.
Physical Traits :
She has a long blue hair, her eye color is dark blue with a teal-colored eskimo cloth and she's 4.8 feet tall. She can controll waters and ice.
Equipment :
Velara carries potions, waters and she carry her sword everywhere.Her sword can turn into a blue butterfly necklace and her necklace can turn into a sword again.
Plz accept me

Level 2
Hello, this is my first time RP'ing so please be gentle :D
Name:Albert Davis
Race:Human
Class:Bounty Hunter
Biography:Albert was born in a normal family,in lived a normal life. His father&mother were rich merchants. Later, on his 15th birthday monsters, lead by a mage with attacked and killed his parents. They easily defeated the guards hired by his parents. Frightened, Albert escaped the mansion through an emergency tunnel. He survived the encounter, but he cursed himself for his weakness. He vowed revenge. Have trained himself in last few years he seek "The Mage who Controls Monsters" as a bounty hunter.
Physical traits: Albert has average body,not too thin not too muscular. He has red-brown hair with narrow eyes. The only thing worth noting is that his left eye is red while is right is blue. He is not a powerful fighter and has no strong body, therefore he mainly use his brain when fighting.
Equipment:His main weapon is a steel spear,gained when he trained with some mercenary. Besides that he store a small crossbow for emergency uses. Have trained to take down a mage, he has little capabilities of using basic form of magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.