• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Troll High Priest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
A Troll High Priest, based on the Forest Troll Shadow Priest, with parts from the Shadow Hunter and animations from Sorceress. Dissipate created by me with alot of help from Callahan's tutorial. Enjoy!

Keywords:
Troll, Forest Troll, Priest, High Priest, Voodoo.
Contents

Troll High Priest (Model)

Troll High Priest (Model)

Reviews
09:59, 29th Jul 2009 Rizz_Boomer: Works fine, performs well. I dont think the animationset were a good choice, but you made a good modeledit. 29th Jul 2009 Pyritie: Sorry, but this doesn't really have enough changes made to be approvable. It's...

M

09:59, 29th Jul 2009
Rizz_Boomer: Works fine, performs well. I dont think the animationset were a good choice, but you made a good modeledit.

29th Jul 2009
Pyritie: Sorry, but this doesn't really have enough changes made to be approvable. It's just a simple geomerge and the animations don't fit this at all.