• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lizardman High Priest (with crew)

My entry for the model contest.

There're more than one characters here. Blue one is an old warlock guy with a huge staff who casts spells, brown is a minion/student to the warlock (now more of a minor shaman) who throws enchanted staves as basic attack, and the green one is a rider (someone has to "drive" that thing).

I set the attack start point at somewhere X: 50 and Z: 150, so spear flies from where it needs to.

I know it has a huge size and three separate textures for everyone is probably unnecessary, I'll probably make a lighter version later.

Keywords:
lizrd, crew, lizardman, warlock, priest, mount, thunder, mage, wizard, shaman, tribal
Contents

Lizardman High Priest (with crew) (Model)

Reviews
01:56, 13th Dec 2015 Archian: Great work, love the model and the animations are excellent. You should consider giving the spell animation a more dramatic effect, it's rather dull in it's current state. Altough the model is approvable, that filesize...
Archian
Re-review. This does not belong in substandard. This is due to the transfer to Xenforo. Some resources got in the wrong category.

M

01:56, 13th Dec 2015
Archian: Great work, love the model and the animations are excellent. You should consider giving the spell animation a more dramatic effect, it's rather dull in it's current state. Altough the model is approvable, that filesize it just too large. Please do something about that.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

very cool and unique model. +REP

Roland

R

Roland

What's with the custom textures? Oh I see now >,> keep up the great work, Birthday boy <3

Level 18
This is an absolutely fantastic model. I don't even have the words to describe this. I don't think I've ever seen anyone else in the Wc3 community do something like this. It's an incredibly clever and unique idea and the execution is breathtaking.

Once again, this model is absolutely fantastic! I give it a glowing endorsement!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
This is simply fan-freakin-tastic. Gluma, you never disappoint, but this is just above and beyond. I expect great things out of you in this Contest. You made not one, not two, not three, but four separately articulated models (ok, fine, 3.5; the Kodo Beast was already Blizzard's).

And it's not like they're all just hanging around there; each has their own personality & 'job'. I love the little things; how the wizard points where his assistant should throw the staff, all with the driver ducking out of the way.

Good luck, man.

Level 3
This is one of the most unique models I've seen on the site. This is a really cool concept and it seems well executed which is even better.

Level 10
ive seen this model before but i just recently learned the attention to detail of the animations are golden. Spell Channel (the thrower and the driver bow their heads like receiving/praying grace and the Attack animation (the Priest commands the thrower then the driver ducks its head)