1. Are you planning to upload your awesome model to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The Secrets of Warcraft 3 have revealed interesting works. The RESULTS for Abelhawk's Mini-Mapping Contest #15 have come out!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Night Rider gained several songs for his journey. The poll for the 12th Music Contest has started. Check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  11. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Lizardman High Priest (with crew)

Submitted by Gluma
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
My entry for the model contest.

There're more than one characters here. Blue one is an old warlock guy with a huge staff who casts spells, brown is a minion/student to the warlock (now more of a minor shaman) who throws enchanted staves as basic attack, and the green one is a rider (someone has to "drive" that thing).

I set the attack start point at somewhere X: 50 and Z: 150, so spear flies from where it needs to.

I know it has a huge size and three separate textures for everyone is probably unnecessary, I'll probably make a lighter version later.

Keywords:
lizrd, crew, lizardman, warlock, priest, mount, thunder, mage, wizard, shaman, tribal
Contents

Lizardman High Priest (with crew) (Model)

Reviews
01:56, 13th Dec 2015 Archian: Great work, love the model and the animations are excellent. You should consider giving the spell animation a more dramatic effect, it's rather dull in it's current state. Altough the model is approvable, that filesize...
Archian
Re-review. This does not belong in substandard. This is due to the transfer to Xenforo. Some resources got in the wrong category.
  1. 01:56, 13th Dec 2015
    Archian: Great work, love the model and the animations are excellent. You should consider giving the spell animation a more dramatic effect, it's rather dull in it's current state. Altough the model is approvable, that filesize it just too large. Please do something about that.

2. very cool and unique model. +REP

3. Roland

Roland

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Resources:
    What's with the custom textures? Oh I see now >,> keep up the great work, Birthday boy <3

4. Misha

Misha

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Packs:
    Skins:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Resources:
    xD there is soo much clipping in here xD but it does look pretty good

5. Stefan.K

Stefan.K

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I am totaly gonna vote for you. I love the animations, they look natural. Great job.

6. SNIper of DARKness

SNIper of DARKness

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This is great, even for the filesize.. Though I may suggest some decay animations..

7. Homor

Homor

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is an absolutely fantastic model. I don't even have the words to describe this. I don't think I've ever seen anyone else in the Wc3 community do something like this. It's an incredibly clever and unique idea and the execution is breathtaking.

Once again, this model is absolutely fantastic! I give it a glowing endorsement!

8. Uklabokalala

Uklabokalala

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is amazing! I might use it in my Warhammer map.

9. Chaosium

Chaosium

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Somewhat reminds me of Galleon in WoW, fantastic.

10. Edge45

Edge45

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Template:
    Resources:
    How I see that tent very wierd and funky during walk. Well anyway, with the unique animations, I'd say this is very good (And how I don't want to be that brown lizard XD).

11. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    This is simply fan-freakin-tastic. Gluma, you never disappoint, but this is just above and beyond. I expect great things out of you in this Contest. You made not one, not two, not three, but four separately articulated models (ok, fine, 3.5; the Kodo Beast was already Blizzard's).

And it's not like they're all just hanging around there; each has their own personality & 'job'. I love the little things; how the wizard points where his assistant should throw the staff, all with the driver ducking out of the way.

Good luck, man.

12. Traxamillion

Traxamillion

Resources:
    Models:
    Icons:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Skink priest on stegadon

13. Gottfried

Gottfried

Resources:
    Resources:
    Quite unique! I never seen any complex model like this.

14. Kyrbi0

Kyrbi0

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    This is probably the least "Simple/Substandard" model on the site... :<

15. darwin

darwin

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    I agree...how did it get here? This is awesome looking.

16. Moises08x

Moises08x

Resources:
    Resources:
  17. Dagomar

Dagomar

Resources:
    Resources:
    This is one of the most unique models I've seen on the site. This is a really cool concept and it seems well executed which is even better.

18. Shooterman56

Shooterman56

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ambitious and unique. Love it.

19. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Re-review. This does not belong in substandard. This is due to the transfer to Xenforo. Some resources got in the wrong category.