• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for someone who can help bring down Loading Screen Time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Looking for someone who can help bring down Loading Screen Time.

atm my map takes 30 seconds to load. i have been told that i got leaks in my map and thats the reason. i dont know how to remove theese leaks. if you can help me, please write here, then i will post the map for you look at.

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
You can use my WC3Boost java program to remove initial loading time on modern computer systems.

Optimizing and Widgitizing the map will reduce loading time considerably (but widitizing will mean WarCraft III must be restarted between playing sessions of your map and a different map).

Memory leaks will not increase loading time unless you run initialization code which generates a stupid number of them.

Object editor data considerably increases loading times. A single ability with 1000s of levels can add many seconds to load time.

Status
Not open for further replies.