• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

minimap and loading screen help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hi! I need some help for my map! Can someone put this picture on the minimap image and the loading screen? Down there are the two things. (I have tryed, but I can't do it!)

Attachments

• California vs LA 1.23.w3x
    2.1 MB · Views: 100
  • Put me in minimap and load screen pls.JPG
    Put me in minimap and load screen pls.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 326
Level 13
There is a very easy way to make custom loading screens and minimaps:

1. Go to the tool section.
2. Download "World Editor Unlimited"
3. Install it and start the enhancer.
4. Go to "edit map"
5. Change tab to "imported files"
6. Just give the program your picture and it does the rest.

There you can change minimap (ingame and preview) and loading screen.

Level 13
Hubcool Pls do it for me I will be very glad, because the World Editor Unlimited really corrupted my map and I don't like it (it became laggy and with 3 mb bigger)!

Sorry.. I should have mentioned that...

The problem is that the world editor unlimited has several "advanced" triggers which can do more things than the normal triggers.
But this triggers must be saved in the map somewhere and when you edit a map with the weu it gets bigger because of them...

I am not sure about this but I think they are removed when opening and saving the map with the normal world editor...

Correct me if I am wrong...

And did you count the picture size???
When the picture is 3 mb the map will get that big wether you use weu or not...

Level 7
DarkAngelAzazel I had the WEU a long time ago and this is what I remember. And now I tryed to download it but the file is corrupted or damage (that's what it says). Can you send it to me by skype or something? My skype is monkaa1

Status
Not open for further replies.