• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

help! for dota loading screen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
how can i change the loading screen of DOTA MAP? the world editor can't load the map XD error was "unit data missing or invalid"

Level 12
Well first of all, map is protected, secondly if it's protected it means that you don't have the rights to open it, no one will ever deprotect a map that isn't his.
And why do you need to change the LS anyway? Don't like? I think it's great.
This is an epic fail with the thread... Opening DotA haha, id like to see that... Although someone already tried and succeeded.
P.S. If you'd created a great map, would you like all people using it as a basis for their own maps? Think not. Enjoy DotA as it is and its Loading Screen.

You could find someone to de-protect it if you looked hard enough, but as no one would play an altered version it's not worth the effort.

Well first of all, map is protected, secondly if it's protected it means that you don't have the rights to open it, no one will ever deprotect a map that isn't his.

Just like no one would try to steal information from a computer that's not there's?
There's plenty of people that'd do it, you'd just have to find them.

Level 3
Old DotA Maps can be deprotected but the latest maps cannot i heard it from Green_Sliche ( Forum Moderator In PlayDotA.com )
try looking for old maps and deprotect it i know how but i can't teach you it comes with responsibility :p

Status
Not open for further replies.