• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shedan's Terrain Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Welcome to

I hope You'll like it:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1) Temple In Jungles
2) Flying Castle #1
3) Flying Castle #2
4) City On The Hill
5) Wild Forest
6) Fair

Leave your comments please.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dragons' Valley removed from the list, because of bad terrain :)

Attachments

• 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 561
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 664
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 568
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 717
  • wildforest.jpg
    wildforest.jpg
    751.5 KB · Views: 534
  • dfdgfgfd.jpg
    dfdgfgfd.jpg
    658.9 KB · Views: 521
Last edited:
Level 36
The fourth one is my favorite because it's more interesting than the rest. The first one's good but it doesn't seem like anything special (unless it's playable, in which case it's awesome). The second and third are cool but they just have too many stretched textures for my liking.

Level 3
The fourth one is my favorite because it's more interesting than the rest. The first one's good but it doesn't seem like anything special (unless it's playable, in which case it's awesome). The second and third are cool but they just have too many stretched textures for my liking.

Thx for comment, i saw yours screensots - your terrains are awesome:thumbs_up:
About quality of terrains - first one is the oldest and 4th one is the newest.

Level 15
nice terrains
must agree with Void, fourth is the best indeed, though i like the first too
+rep for cool terrain =)

Level 3
My new terrains:

Attachments

• dfdgfgfd - копия.jpg
    dfdgfgfd - копия.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 218
Last edited:
Level 3
Can good terrainers mark my works and tell me which moments need in changes (i dont have maps with most of this terrains, but i should know my mistakes).
New screenshot added (№7 Felwood) Its playable.
Comment, please.

Level 36
You seem to be on a good road and you're terrains are quite nice. You just need to figure out what works and what does not work, I will give you one keyword, make it seem as realistic as possible, but at the same time make it be a sceene. The largest flaw you can do is what you did with you're green terrain, green fog doesnt exist and thus it looks very unrealistic.

Level 3
You seem to be on a good road and you're terrains are quite nice. You just need to figure out what works and what does not work, I will give you one keyword, make it seem as realistic as possible, but at the same time make it be a sceene. The largest flaw you can do is what you did with you're green terrain, green fog doesnt exist and thus it looks very unrealistic.

Thank you for comment, but everyone has his own style, and in some situations colorful terrains look better than realistic, you are right about 6th screenshot, but this terrain seek to look as felwood from World of Warcraft. Here is a picture of it.

Attachments

• 104606.jpg
    104606.jpg
    184.7 KB · Views: 231
  • 113222.jpg
    113222.jpg
    375.3 KB · Views: 230
Level 3
Maybe you are right, i keep working, my terraining skills grow every day, now i'll try different colours of fog in my Felwood.
And which colour u think will be the most suitable for this terrain?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
#6: Replaced some decorations, changed colour of fog from green to light blue. Renamed to Wild Forest, added animals.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.