• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Texturing Competition #6 - Northrend/Icecrown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Here's my submission, the Northrend Skylord...
I think it's pretty much done (except for any edits based on C&C)

Attachments

• skylord.jpg
    skylord.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 614
  • DragonhawkUnwrap.jpg
    DragonhawkUnwrap.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Dragonhawk.blp
    174.6 KB · Views: 105
Level 34
combatthewombat, quit asking for rep.

Garr, it's too confusing. It all melds together like a bunch of zebras. It is pretty good other than that.

TDR

TDR

Level 18
ok, I will the next time I'll work on the texture again. Though I must say, there's no tricky process or anything, I just make random spots and stripes and stuff until I see certain patterns and work on those. Oh well, you'll see.

Lol, just because you make it sound like I am spamming +rep plz all over the entire site. +rep please+rep please+rep please+rep please+rep please+rep please+rep please+rep please+rep please+rep please+rep please+rep please+rep please+rep please. Anyways, now that thats cleared up.

I think before you do anything more garr you should just ctrl+a ctrl+u and make the entire thing darker, it overall just looks way too bright.

Heres another WIP of frozen crypt lord. Once again I apologize for the stupid missing triangles my warcraft 3 viewer sticks in there, they piss me off.

Attachments

• Back.JPG
    Back.JPG
    90.4 KB · Views: 189
  • Front.JPG
    Front.JPG
    79.4 KB · Views: 172
  • HeroCryptLord copy.jpg
    HeroCryptLord copy.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 208
Last edited:
Level 8
Thanks wombat. And nice skin. I didnt download the mdx because I would need you to give me all the other needed textures for him. So i hope it looks good ingame, because I wont be able to see. +rep

EDIT - Would it be allowed to make a footman skin be a reskinned footman (still human, but he lives in northrend? Like a eskimo footman? Snow covered metal, fur, ice, etc? If that isnt allowed I will make a polar furbolg footman.

Last edited:
Level 8
That upper face looks creepy. Lower face needs work though.

EDIT - It looks creepy in a good way :)

EDIT - WIP of what the hair will look like. This hair if for the pony tail. I cant wrap it so if anybody will just wrap the jpg (I dont need alpha layers yet) that would be awesome.:thumbs_up:

Attachments

• weidigowip1.jpg
    weidigowip1.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 147
Status
Not open for further replies.