• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Request Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 51
Hey guys. I'm looking for interesting model ideas which are indeed useful for the community. If you got any requests waiting or some nice ideas, post them here. If I find them interesting, I'll maybe make them.

A few rules:

No anime shit. (includes pokemon)
No recolours/retextures
No shit with rips.

Hell yeah.

Models being made/thought about:

Snowy wall: DSgamer - high chance
Charriot with horses: Astaroth Zio - nearly finished
Naga priestess: Thiiago - high chance
Goblin worker: TaShadan - in progress
Hobgoblin: Warlord Ajer'laroir - thought about
B11 Pala: illmaster - thought about

Last edited:
Level 11
Pokemon / Pokemon trainer models would be awesome ;p A lot of us need them.

Models I would love for an arena game:

Battle-bot pack!!!

Contains a variety of each model (as to build your own battle-bot >:O!):

-Chassis (the wheels, which is also the unit)
-Left Arm (Weapon or tool)
-Right Arm (Same as left arm, but different)
-Armor (Sits on Chassis)
-Head (Where the memory drive is... duh)

I would make an awesome arena map if I had these models ;D!!!

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Hmmmm. I'd love to see a snowy wall like this:
images

Level 18
Models I would love for an arena game:

Battle-bot pack!!!

-Chassis (the wheels, which is also the unit)
-Left Arm (Weapon or tool)
-Right Arm (Same as left arm, but different)
-Armor (Sits on Chassis)
-Head (Where the memory drive is... duh)

I would make an awesome arena map if I had these models ;D!!!
I have been working on this same concept look here

Keep them coming.
PROXY, we are missing a good wagon pulled by horses. One model pulled by 1 or 2 horses that has enough custom attachment points to fill it with goods.
Also a smith that show the foundry part of the process would be very useful.

I really need some high quality wildlife models for my project.
Insects:
Dragonflies
Flies
Group of Ants
Beetles
Mammals:
Good Deer Model
Cow
Pig
Reptiles\ Amphibians:
Frog
Lizard
Snake
Turtle
Bids:
Crows
Generic Forest Bird

Any models should be animated with a walk and stand animation.
If you can do any of these I will be eternally thankful. If you want to know more about my project, or need me to prove its quality, PM me. I'm not ready to disclose lots of information to everyone yet, even though the project is almost in Alpha state, let me just give you a few words.
Open World Strategic Assassination Campaign Consisting of about 20 connected maps with vast freedom of choice, immersion, and story for key words.

Level 10
How about a land pegasus with multiple animations that makes it fly, and attack, it could follow the archmages's horse for walk animations but i'm not sure about the attack, unless it is flying where you can use hippogryph's animations as well.

Pegasus aren't the only ones, i see THW lacks lots of mythic creatures models. Well, but these are some suggestions i could think of.

Edit: http://www.google.com.my/imgres?img...l0jUcavJJHqrQfE24CQAQ&ved=0CDMQ9QEwAQ&dur=229

this would look cool;)

Attachments

• pegasus.jpg
    pegasus.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 89
Last edited:
Level 9
Can you do an emerald knight? Like a Captain with emerald armor. The ears on the helmet should look longer, just like the Royal Captain model. The only team color on it would be the shoulder pads. And also a longer blade.

Level 8
Naga Priestess, based in an "fusion" of Sorceress and Naga Siren + an Skining ^^

I'm making a map and needed a "Naga Priestess", very similar to this:
http://images.wikia.com/mightandmagic/en/images/c/c3/Yumesketch04.jpg
Until then I try to make the skin here, more needed the model, which would be very similar if let's say there Sorceress upper body lower body + Naga Siren, understand?
:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:
In other words one could melt the body from the waist up (just remove the leg not the dress) with tail naga siren? understood?
:goblin_good_job:
work very similar or the same type this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/femaledrider-47670/?prev=search=drider&d=list&r=20
which turns out to be a fusion of a crypt fiend with an archer understand?
so I want pretty much the same thing, only with a sorceress and a naga siren :ogre_haosis:

Last edited:
Level 5
Hello there, can I request a model?

I need a Lady Liadrin from WoW model
here is her picture
she is a blood knight leader. Her weapon is a sword. She is very good with light based spell.
And if it is possible, can you make a mounted version too? here is the picture for the mount

I want to use it for my map.
please, i'm counting on you

Thanks before

Level 2
I want to request a model that is similar to this model: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100419174638/witcher/images/5/5b/Tw2_full_Geralt.png

But i need it without the glowy eyes and the hair not white but more brown/black and in a more comic style so that it fits with other wc3 models.
I also don't want him to have another sword on his back, and i want him to atack with fluent 2 handed sword atacks.

I have been looking for some time for a low armored 2 handed swordsman for my map, but i couldn't find one :/

I hope you can make it for me :)

Level 51
Hmmmm. I'd love to see a snowy wall like this:
images

That's actually a good idea, I'm going to try something like this!

PROXY, we are missing a good wagon pulled by horses. One model pulled by 1 or 2 horses that has enough custom attachment points to fill it with goods.
Also a smith that show the foundry part of the process would be very useful.

Already working on this, great idea. Nearly finished too.

I really need some high quality wildlife models for my project.
Insects:
Dragonflies
Flies
Group of Ants
Beetles
Mammals:
Good Deer Model
Cow
Pig
Reptiles\ Amphibians:
Frog
Lizard
Snake
Turtle
Bids:
Crows
Generic Forest Bird

That's kind much and I never really liked modelling animals alone. Sorry.

How about a land pegasus with multiple animations that makes it fly, and attack, it could follow the archmages's horse for walk animations but i'm not sure about the attack, unless it is flying where you can use hippogryph's animations as well.

Pegasus aren't the only ones, i see THW lacks lots of mythic creatures models. Well, but these are some suggestions i could think of.

Edit: http://www.google.com.my/imgres?img...l0jUcavJJHqrQfE24CQAQ&ved=0CDMQ9QEwAQ&dur=229

this would look cool;)

Hmm quite good idea, but would be hard to realise and it won't be that useful.

Hmm i was wondering if you could make a high elf hero with blademaster attack animations and weapons but with a demon hunter run animation. could he also have a metamorphosis mode?

Something like that already exists, search in the models section.

Can you do an emerald knight? Like a Captain with emerald armor. The ears on the helmet should look longer, just like the Royal Captain model. The only team color on it would be the shoulder pads. And also a longer blade.

Meh, pretty generic and "lame". Also there are tons of knight models out there.

I'm making a map and needed a "Naga Priestess", very similar to this:
http://images.wikia.com/mightandmagic/en/images/c/c3/Yumesketch04.jpg
Until then I try to make the skin here, more needed the model, which would be very similar if let's say there Sorceress upper body lower body + Naga Siren, understand?
:ogre_haosis::ogre_haosis:
In other words one could melt the body from the waist up (just remove the leg not the dress) with tail naga siren? understood?
:goblin_good_job:
work very similar or the same type this:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/models-530/femaledrider-47670/?prev=search=drider&d=list&r=20
which turns out to be a fusion of a crypt fiend with an archer understand?
so I want pretty much the same thing, only with a sorceress and a naga siren :ogre_haosis:

Hmm that's a pretty cool idea. I'll look into that :)

I need a goblin builder unit with team color.

Was going to do this a loong time now. A good one I mean. High chance to get this realised.

I think that its difficult to work alone.
All other workshops contain atleast 3 people.
Maybe you should try and get someone to help you PROXY?

Remember, this is a thread where you can post ideas and requests and I decide if I make them IF I find them interesting.

http://www.wowpedia.org/Hobgoblin

Do you mind making one of these fellows for me Proxy?

Had that idea a few times no but never ended up like I wanted it. Might try it once again though.

We need more machasaurus.

For the life of me I cannot find any models for a giant robot dinosaurs that shoot beams everywhere...

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH THIS WORLD!?

No.

''i look someone to make edits in the Forest Troll Shadow Priest
I can use the texture of troll axethrower (Scars of Conflict)
If clothes and eyes '-'
and improves the texture of the Staff''

My idea is this '-'

I don't know what you want, neither do I have permission from SoC to use any of their textures and will probably not get it.

a undead battle mage, texture of skele mage (original), no grn fire, no wand and holds a frostmourne, that would be nice

Meh, can be done with simple geomerge, not really interesting.

Hello there, can I request a model?

I need a Lady Liadrin from WoW model
here is her picture
she is a blood knight leader. Her weapon is a sword. She is very good with light based spell.
And if it is possible, can you make a mounted version too? here is the picture for the mount

I want to use it for my map.
please, i'm counting on you

Thanks before

Well, bloodelf paladin is something I always wanted to make. Maybe if I find the time.

i request a dragon that doesnt look as bulky as the normal wc3 one
more like this http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_t6pFwflydnQ/TQueVc8-WCI/AAAAAAAABKw/Z17-jNFsIlU/s1600/RedDragon.jpg
but with wc2/wc3 comic style

No sorry, I'm not into dragons at all.

I want to request a model that is similar to this model: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100419174638/witcher/images/5/5b/Tw2_full_Geralt.png

But i need it without the glowy eyes and the hair not white but more brown/black and in a more comic style so that it fits with other wc3 models.
I also don't want him to have another sword on his back, and i want him to atack with fluent 2 handed sword atacks.

I have been looking for some time for a low armored 2 handed swordsman for my map, but i couldn't find one :/

I hope you can make it for me :)

Kinda too hard one and I'm not in the mood for a witcher model.

i would like to request a THERON SENTINEL from gears of war, unarmed, and no team colour, as he must look like from the game
p.s. for images just search the name, and choose prefered image, as i cant post em on a psp... lol

Sorry too hard and it's not really useful either.

Updated first post with information.

Level 2
Thank you for looking at my reply, but I didn't meant exactly like the witcher model but more just a not so detailed low armored medieval 2 handed swordsman, the picture was just to make clear with what i meant with low armor. I picked this picture because I couldn't find any other good picture that resembles what I want it to look like.

Level 3
a footman with no armour and white underwear shorts with hearts (still with weapon and shield) also if you could change the head for some other .. like arthas.
can it be done xD?

EDIT .. proly keep footman helm :)

Last edited:

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I've been impressed with your works as of late. However, since I don't want to junk up your Requests page with what could be quite a list, I have a few questions.

• Do you like (any/all of the following): Jungle Trolls, Naga, Goblin (duh), Forsaken, Dwarves, Nerubian, Neutral Races, etc?
  • How interested are you in working on things for a project (say, this one :p), non-officially or otherwise?
  • How interested are you in doing building models/modifications?
  • Do you consider yourself an animator?
  • Do you prefer scratch modelling, or geomerging?
  • What's your favorite flavor of ice cream? :p

Best wishes. Hope to hear from you soon.

Level 25

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
How about a hydra with additional heads. like 1 head, 5 head, and so on. People can make evolution forms for this like it started with one head and grew more as time passes.
That's actually an excellently mythological idea... Honestly I'm surprised no one has done this yet as sort of a super-creep, or perhaps a sweet Naga creature (ideas ideas ideas...)

Level 10
That's actually an excellently mythological idea... Honestly I'm surprised no one has done this yet as sort of a super-creep, or perhaps a sweet Naga creature (ideas ideas ideas...)

Thanks for the comments :grin:. Glad you liked it. Was waiting for years but no one made it so I can't wait any longer. By the way, I'm hoping the hydra has morph animation which grows it's heads and additional attack animations. Attack slam animation where all heads attack at once. Well, you get the idea.

Status
Not open for further replies.