• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model request - Behemoth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hello guys!

I request a new model (no, I didn't find any similar to my idea in this site sadly :( ) which looks like the Behemoth in the Might&Magic series. Exceptionally, the heroes of might & magic 3 model would be the best or something which is very similar.

If you are interested, but don't know the model I attached a picture with all the animations of the creature.

Thank you so much!

Attachments

• PC Computer - Heroes of Might and Magic III - Behemoth.png
    PC Computer - Heroes of Might and Magic III - Behemoth.png
    821.4 KB · Views: 313
Level 3
Something like this, but not this one :( The texture is not the same I wish and the animations aren't good I think.
I want a flat, neutral creature who lives in the mountains (same the behemoth), huge with brown or grey skin and claws.

Brutal Lord's head is something like a bull, not a "creature". Can you understand? (Yea I know I'm a bit complicated.)

Level 10
Thats why I made a request.

FYI, it is a huge request to throw out there. A model like what you're asking is quite hard to make (I wouldn't be able to, without bland results). I'd say either use the Brutal Lord (which looks fantastic), or simply use the Sasquatch/Furbolg models the game provides. Otherwise I'm so very sorry, but you'll probably have to bump this thread until you turn 85 years old, and still not have a model.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 44
I dunno, I think a few (relatively) simple edits of the Wildkin/Sasquatch (maybe Furbolg) mdoels would do perfectly; it's got nearly the same anims, just needs a rewrap to, like, Tauren texture or something.

And giant claws, but that's 'easy'.

/saytheguywhocan'tmodel

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 63
I always wondered why in HoMaM3 the Behemoth model looked like a yeti with big claws and apparently appeared to burn up when killed. They were also painful to use compared with Angels who could cross the field in a single turn and were statistically superior or Titans which just blew stuff up and looked like they were intended for a Greek themed game.

Unfortunately I think Square wins hand downs with their design of a Behemoth (which is apparently copied by virtually every JRPG since they all lack imagination, either that or Behemoth translates to some Japanese creature as the term has very loose meaning in English).

Status
Not open for further replies.