• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Had a search around and couldn't find the required models. Which are a human female Priest, a Lightwell and Spirit Healer.

Yes, you might argue this is requesting WoW rips, but no it isn't. Scratch built models.

I would quite like the Priest model to have hero glow, and morph animations between the two forms of course. Pictures can and will be provided as attachments. If any further pictures are required, they can be given if there is a specified view needed.

Icons will be appreciated if they can be provided.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: Realised I didn't attach the files. Sorry, they should be there now.

Attachments

• FPriestBack.jpg
    FPriestBack.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 57
  • FPriestFront.jpg
    FPriestFront.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 73
  • FPriestMorphBack.jpg
    FPriestMorphBack.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 65
  • FPriestMorphFront.jpg
    FPriestMorphFront.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 70
  • Lightwell.jpg
    Lightwell.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 103
  • SpiritHealerBack.jpg
    SpiritHealerBack.jpg
    105.5 KB · Views: 54
  • SpiritHealerFront.jpg
    SpiritHealerFront.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 53
Level 18
Re-read your post.. I'm sorry about this, overread the "scratch built" part :)

However, I think rarely some people will do this for you, as it's now allowed to use exported/ripped Models from other Blizzard Games.. And at least I've seen that Spirit Healer model somewhere..

@GhostThruster
found the parts:

Hiveworkshop said:
As of the 28th of September of 2011, The Hive Workshop is accepting the exportation and use — in maps or mods — of artistic resources (skins, icons, and models) from games whose copyrights are owned by Activision Blizzard/Blizzard Entertainment.

Models: Any exported model must be formatted properly to be fitting with other models of the destined game. For example, the difference on the number of polies of a WoW-to-WC3 model and other WC3 models must not be too high, and WC3-to-SC2 models must receive proper diffuse, emmisive and specular textures.

Status
Not open for further replies.