• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

General 2D Art Workplace!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

I've made new banner for this WP. Any suggestions?
Link
If link is broken tell me pls

EDIT: Fixed, if it's small just resize it :p http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/pastebin_data/8rl4kn/_tn/General2DArtWorkplace.jpg
General2DArtWorkplace.jpg

:aa: WOAH IT'S DARN MAGNIFICENT ALL I SEE IS AN IMAGE SAYING THAT ISH BROKEN! :D I'M JUST PLAYIN' SILLY.

I feel jealous tho. I don't want my reputation here as the member of this group (2D Artist) bein' overthrown by some pro like you :< Sowwy.

Deleted member 238589

D

Deleted member 238589

Request: Signature Making

Details: Signature should be something Roman(Imperial) related. Maybe a small marching army, carrying eagles and banners, and big emperor above them pointing with his hand above them. And it should say "Imperator" it the bottom of the signature.

Roland

R

Roland

Request: Signature Making

Details: Signature should be something Roman(Imperial) related. Maybe a small marching army, carrying eagles and banners, and big emperor above them pointing with his hand above them. And it should say "Imperator" it the bottom of the signature.

Check out the First page of the thread and make out a Pastebin. I can take it. I still have hayate's and Stp's request on reserve.

Level 13
Level 25

Attachments

• BTNChOrcRg.png
    BTNChOrcRg.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 714
  • ChOrcRgIcon.zip
    15.9 KB · Views: 40
  • BTNChOrcRg.blp
    5.2 KB · Views: 54
  • DISBTNChOrcRg.blp
    3.1 KB · Views: 47
  • DISPASChOrcRg.blp
    3.1 KB · Views: 52
  • PASChOrcRg.blp
    4.3 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
Level 21
Thank you Heiners.

Some of the hidden resources don't have icons of their own, and the Fel Orc unit in it was useful for some stuff. :p

Level 15
Skin editing/Icon editing
I just need turtle skin to be changed into the blue one, and icon to blue color. Thanks in advance !

ICONS!!!
I need a icon for a pike, wchich is streaking with flames and the ground below it is cracked
Where are the request titles? o.o

just checking in if u guys still do my request
No. It's not done yet lol

Could somebody make a icon for this building? Doesn't have to be fancy or anything.
153325-albums2005-picture15630.jpg

I'll take that and that \/

Hey,
could someone please make an icon for this model?

Attachments

• Req_GargoyleSpire.7z
    11.2 KB · Views: 45
  • BTNGarSpire.png
    BTNGarSpire.png
    9.4 KB · Views: 724
  • BTNLegCom.png
    BTNLegCom.png
    10 KB · Views: 761
  • Req_LCaptain.7z
    17.6 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Sorry for bothering you guys too much :'(
But I really need of a recolor of the Lich, so he can look more like the WoW's one, and a correspondent icon for it.
I'll do the skin and icon. Just have patience.

Edit: It's done. I've made it as you pointed out. This will replace both the Lich and Kel'thuzad models. Have fun :)

Also be sure to put the RoC version option when using this. It will only replace the RoC Lich not TFT one.

Attachments

• HeroLich.blp
    93.4 KB · Views: 147
  • WoWLichIcon.7z
    18.8 KB · Views: 100
  • BTNLichWow.png
    BTNLichWow.png
    10.7 KB · Views: 877
Last edited:
Level 15
I am not sure if my request was skipped, but what I am asking is just skins for turtle from green/red into the blue color ! Thanks !

Status
Not open for further replies.