• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Your Game Ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Post some random game ideas here!

Battlefront: The Arab Wars

CoD style game. Awesome due to the fact the gun jams, time, seasons, and growth cycles in the maps. WoT like thing. In-game you can trip over a rock and get a injured ankle.

Goblin Toss

Toss suicidal goblins over a vollyball net. If one hits the ground everyone near it dies.

Level 26
Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos

a sort of RTS game where humans and orcs fight eachother. except like... the humans have other races in their ranks like elves and dwarves. while the orcs are allied with people like trolls and tauren. yea, that would be cool. And also there is a prince who turns evil and an orc who is good. you know, just to fuck with people's preconceptions. and then there are undead people and they are all like "blarghagurawble" and then they all fight a bunch of purple elves.

on man that would be the best game ever.

Level 21
Okay mine:

Elysian - War of Mystics:

A turn-based rpg with up to 5 characters on your team, each character has his own abilities, capabilities and is different to be used (For example: Max: A fire magician able to destroy small plants through fire, in combat he uses mostly magic like meteors and fireballs). You use those characters to solve puzzles and fight you through giant bosses, many different creatures which lurk behind each corner and explore the story of this ancient war.

Level 10
My little pony - Friendship is Magic

A hack and slay (God of war style, just much faster) Where Twilight and co. go and kill other non-ponies. There would be bosses, like dragons, manticores and even other evil ponies they had to face, and beat in a special way. You'd get to choose between the characters, and such. And there would be a create-a-character mode! Where you create your... well, character, pick a pegasus, a unicorn or similar. You could even make a dragon! The game would come with a world editor, which lets you make your own maps and such!

Level 20
That'd be cool but I think a puzzle or 'lego' (gameplay, not graphic style) game would fit more for ponies..?
Maybe each pony can use a certain ability to do certain things, e.g. only dash and fluttershy can fly, so you need to get somewhere with them, then use twilight or rarity to open a lever behind a grid you can't reach - with there magic!

Level 26
No, My little Pony the game would need to be encompass several game genres at once because its so epic. sort of like how fallout is an FPS-RPG. so youd run around shooting people with your friendship gun. and youd walk around a giant sandbox level of equestria and go on quests and there would be minigames and powerups and kwestz and gildz and den erybudy asplodes

Level 10
No, My little Pony the game would need to be encompass several game genres at once because its so epic. sort of like how fallout is an FPS-RPG. so youd run around shooting people with your friendship gun. and youd walk around a giant sandbox level of equestria and go on quests and there would be minigames and powerups and kwestz and gildz and den erybudy asplodes

...And experience points = Friendship points?

Level 20
ah mah gawd yeah!
Oh oh oh and you could like build a house and upgrade it with cool pony furniture and stuff and buy pony clothes and pony food and basically live a pony life.
pfft, it's so epic they'd invent DECENT VR pony suits and you'd have to get on all fours and it'd be soooo epic =D

GO GO GO!

Level 10
ah mah gawd yeah!
Oh oh oh and you could like build a house and upgrade it with cool pony furniture and stuff and buy pony clothes and pony food and basically live a pony life.
pfft, it's so epic they'd invent DECENT VR pony suits and you'd have to get on all fours and it'd be soooo epic =D

GO GO GO!

But keep in mind, those are ponies... no PC can handle such awesomeness and heteroness...

Level 26
Wormholes - A game in which you awake as a prisoner in a laboratory and must participate in various experiments facilitated by a sinister AI program for promise of some kind of pastry.

Last edited:
Level 16
Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos

a sort of RTS game where humans and orcs fight eachother. except like... the humans have other races in their ranks like elves and dwarves. while the orcs are allied with people like trolls and tauren. yea, that would be cool. And also there is a prince who turns evil and an orc who is good. you know, just to fuck with people's preconceptions. and then there are undead people and they are all like "blarghagurawble" and then they all fight a bunch of purple elves.

on man that would be the best game ever.

oh man! i liked your idea! wish they make that game...

Level 9
Call of ponies:ponies at war

just kidding

i wanna create a game titled ''BraceLed''

the hero of the game got a super powerfull bracelet

and he needs to save the world

the bracelet containing all of the animes some need to unlock

example he chose goku then he got all of goku abilities hahaha
that would be cool

a very childish idea tho

Level 20
Slowly getting offtopic...

That's actually the most off-topic post so far :goblin_yeah:

SOMETHING I would actually REALLY like to see is a medieval style 'Grand Theft Auto' where you can go round as a bandit, steal horses, carts and join various guilds, deal with politics and the medieval 'underworld'. I think that would rock, I guess it'd be somewhere between Assassin's Creed and GTA - More the latter though.

Level 6
So many ponys @.@

Maybe we should get a bunch on ponies to make a pony game, and make a computer and all these special accsesory pack with like hair brushes and outfits. PLUS if you preorder the game at gamestop you will get a special rideable "human nerd" pet! =P

Level 27
I game with limitless creating possibilities like in Spore, in which you advanced in similar way from primitive creatures to space lords, only with all the time centered in RPG with more RTS and economy elements appearing over time, with possibilities to control any possible vehicle creating, riding any mount and using and natural or man-made object, with unlimited customization capabilities and dinamic and smooth gameplay.
And just to make everyone even more hyper about my game of dreams, I inform you that in this game you could create a halo or mlp character army... and it would have an excelent editor...

Level 26
I game with limitless creating possibilities like in Spore, in which you advanced in similar way from primitive creatures to space lords, only with all the time centered in RPG with more RTS and economy elements appearing over time, with possibilities to control any possible vehicle creating, riding any mount and using and natural or man-made object, with unlimited customization capabilities and dinamic and smooth gameplay.
And just to make everyone even more hyper about my game of dreams, I inform you that in this game you could create a halo or mlp character army... and it would have an excelent editor...

Yea, just like spore.... only, you know.... good

Level 35
Yea, just like spore.... only, you know.... good

You mean that game had potential? Damn, I wouldn't mind seeing a good version of spore =D

I reckon an rts game that employs different rpg elements would be cool. That is to say, instead of having heroes levelling up and carrying items and all that crap, you could have character building systems implemented on creating your own custom units and, over time, your own custom race. Just one of my ideas for a mod that I'm putting off until I have more time and such.

Level 15
*Gears of War: Pendelum Chronicles - where you'll find out more about the past events in Gears of War and how was the world of Sera before Locust came out during E-Day. Also, game should only have Retro Lancers.
*Mass Effect: First Contact - played before ME 1, should emphasize on linear gameplay and more action and less RPG. Sounds awful but what the hell.

Well thats about all of it.

Level 20
A puzzle platformer where you control a shape that rolls around the place. They would be physics based puzzles, and the main feature would be a control that allows you to change shapes (square, triangle, star, circle ,etc.) and possibly other things like material.

Level 16
Gods&Demons:
The Prototype Crusader.
Kratos, Dante, Dante(from Dante's Inferno) and Alex Mercer.
where they team up to fight satan and Hades before hell takes over the world
also with dante's brother, Virgil being a sub-boss then becoming their ally in the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.