• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

So much un-english

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 24
As i was scrolling trought the off-topic link.Ive observed numerous times membs ,,throwing'' words at each other that they need more english improvements.
I dont get this why are membs so harsh with the ones who have minor english problems.I dont want to start fire,but dindt Hive had the purpose of peace?Our world is a pretty crappy one,cant we find even here peace and friendship among us Hive Membs(that are like brothers).
Here is some proof
I miss my marble accusation :sad:

I think it is common knowledge that this thread is for speaking ENGLISH. Common knowledge that is a FACT. Can I go over to a preschool, say a wide assortment of profanity and then say I was speaking another language? Would they believe me?
Your english really needs improvement
NearbyHermit, yeah, I can see that by looking at your signature. :p
Lol my signature is a pic with 3 Shades,and in the past was a Vote for the Hive!
Alright troll, you finally managed to get me angry. I have several responses to "But you people are realy bad philosophers ^^"

• Your English sucks, don't throw out insults or even negative comments with such horrid capitalization and spelling, nobody will take it seriously. In fact, don't even throw out neutral comments with a retarded ^^ smiley that's missing its mouth: "^_^" and "^.^" make any statement sound either happy or retarded, "^^" makes any statement involving words larger than three syllables something anybody can ignore.
  • Who said we were philosophizing?
  • No we're not. Taking that a step further, people in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. If you don't get it, idiots pretending to be philosophers shouldn't call intellectuals bad philosophers. Take a look at the last two lists to see why you are an idiot pretending to be a philosopher, and not an intellectual.
  • Who are you to decide that? Certainly not any sort of philosophical person yourself, just take a look at how the arguments were conducted:
    • Your English skills are very far from admirable. For any argument to be taken seriously, it must be conducted in a serious manner.
    • The large majority of the English coming from the people speaking sense to you is effectively perfect.
    • You were using flawed logic that was based entirely upon philosophical principles, and built with nothing of ideas known as "facts"; playing the kind of flaming imbecile that is ruining the human race.
    • We were using logic and fact, the tools of philosophers to forge the philosophical weapons used in debates; weapons that you were using wrongly, without their proper partners and devoid of their proper cause.
    • You have philosophical weapons (arguments, principles the arguments are based on) being used completely incorrectly, like using an axe to elegantly parry and strike blindingly fast, or using a staff to cut and dismember your opponent.
    • We have philosophical tools, being used to forge weapons directly into striking positions, placing wounds in your weapons and bringing ruination to your cause before you can even blink.

All in all, you have:
  • Poor English skills (spelling, capitalization, punctuation in particular)
  • Incorrectly used philosophical principles, notably:
    • Turning an etymological argument into a philosophical one.
    • Creating rhetoric where doing so would only muddy the water and path trails away from the truth.
Wow, your list is already over. And actually, that's what we have, since it works against you. Excluding the above, here is the list of what we have:
  • Proper English.
  • [HIGHLIGHT]Definitions of what we were arguing about[/code]. You lost the instant I went to http://dictionary.reference.com. You lost again when Werewulf got Google definitions.
  • This is not a philosophical argument, it is an etymological one, you lost a third time the instant you created a philosophical argument in the etymological one's place.
  • You lost a fourth time when you involved rhetoric where none was needed.
  • We have the largest factor in any philosophical debate: logic. Also, we have your lack of logic; you should have had the logic to back down when definitions had been provided by me; you should have had the logic to back down when definitions were again contributed by Werewulf; you did not. Again, this is an etymological dispute, you should have had the logic to realize that.
  • Your argument that Pyritie's "blue" could be your "red" exists as truth only across [HIGHLIGHT]separate and different[/code] languages, and only while each side is communicating in its own language, and not one the other side understands. As we are communicating in the same languange, have been communicating in that same language for the entire [HIGHLIGHT]FORUM[/code], you are expected to know the definitions and intended meanings of all commonly used words in commonly used contexts; especially colours, which are completely context-independent.
  • We have eloquent monologues; "we" being everybody that is against you, particularly me, as I wrote the eloquent monologues being used to demolish your far-below-par English. Do you have eloquent monologues? How about ones that abruptly veer off topic and then come back just as suddenly? No? Your accusation of us not being philosophers has fallen apart right there. In fact, it's on the ground right there, and you can't see it, but I'm not relieving myself on it. It's so disgusting and useless, it doesn't even deserve the honour of being granted the purpose of "rest area". Your entire argument shall know only the shameful purpose of serving to disgrace its creator.
  • We're, you know... [HIGHLIGHT]right[/code]. That solid ground exists in empirical sciences; that sturdy bedrock exists in language in the form of grammar, spelling, usage, definitions; that unshakable territory is where our argument's foundation is, whereas yours is based in a dinghy in a rough ocean of fallacies, misconceptions, and idiocy.

You're just a troll that we decided to feed. And now you admitted it. All of your troll-y posts are being reported, GTFO my forum you useless troll. Don't come back to argue, I'd pick whatever you'd have to say apart, and I'd be at the least as thorough as this post, if not more so.

Im literally revolted by they're hostility to Dark Knight.Read what The_Ephy wrote.
My point is that u dont insult someone like that and get away with it.I may have writing problems with english,but its only writing-At speaking ive exceled more than everybody in the school
But wait there's more
LOL!Whats you're problem?And what do you have with my english
My problem is with you
Sephyr to the rescue
Im on no ones side but...

-I think its quite bitter and nasty to say his spelling is terrible, not everyone is a good speller, take me for example. What does capitalization and punctuation have to do with this? And the ^^ is just the ^.^ or ^_^ without the _ or the . people nowadays do it as ^^ so there should be no reason to shout at him for that.

I always saw in the chat room hostile people-What kind of hostility?This kind
[05-06-33] NearbyHermit:RDZ is a compagne
[05-06-34] Rao Dao Zao:Whats an compagne?
[05-06-35] NearbyHermit:Sorry ive ment to say company,Why does my gram suck
today?
And a wise guy said
[05-06-37] ******:Youre gram always sucked

I've dug deep into the graveyard,and brought back to life some old posts that show that even our loved and most famous shaman is just like any other hostile member

This is helpful, but rather brief. Since you are still working on it, I will suggest:
Check your spelling: therm wich apperiance eyecandy
Detach your signature from this tutorial; it's hilarious, but unneeded here.

Last edited:
Level 6
I may not be a saint at all times but if someone is being disrespectful to me they'll be sure to get the same treatment.
I don't mind people making honest grammar or spelling mistakes, but sometimes I'm just appalled and it strikes me as obvious they didn't even try. I can't even understand some of the posts in the WE Help Zone.
Those (rather few) cases even piss me off, but I have yet to go apeshit over it.

Regarding the last quote from Wolverabid. I'm not sure wether it was all that hostile or not, I haven't seen the post he was commenting on. However it seems a bit assumtive to just say "check your spelling". If you write a tutorial, you usually re-read it, so I'd assume the guy didn't realize his mistakes. If I was a mod I'd give the guy some spelling correction, not just point out what's wrong. Other than that, his post was rather constructive, and I agree that signatures shouldn't be in tutorials.

edit: Yes, I agree there are quite a few assholes around here.

Last edited:
Level 45
The last 2 arnt even hostile, learn 2 joke. If you are making a tutorial, your suppose to have it all spell checked and such so it can be easily read upon a broad range of audiences or whatever.

and honestly, i only chuck my nut when i cant even understand the person or even spell my own name if they are in an argument with me or are trying to ask for help and i don't understand what the hell they are saying then they yell at me for not understanding them.

Just ignore these people, if they have nothing better to do than poke fun at peoples educational level on grammar or whatever the hell, just ignore them. Because this is the internet, not a school or any other form of schooling for English.

But yes, it does get annoying, and i too have poor grammar and such, but as long as i can understand it, and im SURE its right with no doubts im happy, if im wrong and its gets pointed out, well hell.. I learn somethin don't I?

Level 24
Exactly where im pointing.This is Hive not a English school
If players would of spoke their natural language ,the whole forum will be chaotic.So thats why we are speaking english(Even poorly english,but still english).I guess you are right.Wolve actually was to soft with the guy.Tutorials are not for non-english doods(dudes but with a more WC3 editor improvement)

Level 8
And when people who flame use bad grammar... that just makes them look worse than they already do.
--donut3.5--

The worst part about such a moment (IMO) is that it is hard, if not impossible, to respond in your defence if you have no idea how you're being insulted.

As long as you can understand what the writer is saying, all's good. If not, they should correct themselves. Shouldn't have to become a problem.

Level 15
NearbyHermit, your post is the most 'un-english' example I've ever seen. Well done. Don't preach something when you are as clueless as your target audience. It's called digging a grave.

Teh_Ephy is useless also. They should all unplug and go to school.

My lesson: Nothing said in a chat room should be taken seriously.

Level 6
NearbyHermit, your post is the most 'un-english' example I've ever seen. Well done. Don't preach something when you are as clueless as your target audience. It's called digging a grave.

Teh_Ephy is useless also. They should all unplug and go to school.

My lesson: Nothing said in a chat room should be taken seriously.

Where did he flame bad spellers?

Level 14
If you are native, you have no sympathy.

If you aren't native, worker harder. If you spell basic words wrong then you have serious issues, and you should also at least get basic grammar right. For example, English is a proper noun, so must be capitalised.

Your complete butchery of things like full stops, spaces, commas and apostrophies shows that you don't give a damn - it's a lack of effort or care rather than a lack of ability.

Level 21
Spelling on the internet, imo, is really unimportant and rather useless to seriously discuss on a site if it's not formal and serious itself. As long as what someone is saying gets clearly across to people without any difficulty than it's completely fine and you should be happy with it. If you get angry or agitated and try to be a smart ass at someone's misspellings, than you have a low tolerance. It's not like every post is meant to be some essay for a college class -.-

Level 24
@WhiteHorn: Yes, I am completely useless. I am in school, but it's summer so school is out. For now, the entirety of my idiocy is directed at THW. Have a nice day. :grin:

@NearbyHermit: I was flaming DarkKnight because he was trolling. Let me ask you something, when you see any sort of questioning of one's talent with the English language, do you suddenly stop caring about everything else that is related to that post? I'm assuming the answer is yes, so I'm goign to explain several things to you.

About my post, I wasn't insulting a proud and established THW member, I wasn't insulting a newbie asking for help on something that is asked a lot. Nothing remotely close to either of those. I was putting a newly joined troll in his place, showing him that there is no place for trolling in THW.

In general I'm very tolerant of language. Take a look at that thread again, I even mention later that I know DarkKnight isn't native to the English language. I know first-hand that new languages can be very hard, the reason I called DarkKnight out for his English skills is that he was behaving like he was the most intelligent person on THW. Obviously not, if he was arguing against definitions provided by dictionary.com and google.

NearbyHermit, please actually take a look at all his posts in that thread, he is arguing about the definition of the phrase "deja vu" (sorry, no accents). Several definitions had been provided by not only myself but a moderator, and DarkKnight ignored them, and kept on spewing his idiocy.

Eventually he just called us bad philosophers. To make sure DarkKnight knew that THW knew that he was in no position to throw about insults such as that, I criticized every single thing related to philosophy in all of DarkKnight's posts in that thread. If he wanted to "philosophize" (which he was doing so poorly he almost wasn't) and be taken seriously, he obviously would have done a better job of fixing up his English. It's painfully obvious that he didn't try at all; he absolutely butchered the common word "colo(u)r" and was even inconsistent with capitalization errors. So let's see... he's pretending to be smart and deeply philosophical, but his English shows absolutely no signs of effort to be correct... I'd say that the useless fuck had it coming. He's at a computer, the least he can do is find an internet translator.

Long story short: That useless fuck was trolling, and he finally succeeded. You should be happy that somebody was insulting him so thoroughly, he spent lots of time (for a troll) in that thread. If it makes you feel any better, here's a thread where I flamed people for not tolerating someone's atrocious English. Let me now leave you with this comment: Learn to take things in fucking context.

Level 10
Spelling, grammar, punctuation, and capitalization make things easier to read, so you spend less time deciphering the tutorial and more time actually reading it.

On forums, you have the time to write these things out. On Battlenet, it's understandable, because it's real-time, especially in game. But you have the time to look like you know English on message boards. Use it! You don't need to write everything within 6 seconds here. :p

And yes, I do allow for minor mistakes here and there, I slip up myself sometimes too, but writin a sintinse that looks liek this gives me negative impressions of you. It does make it a little better if you're consistent in your errors, like if you misspell, say, sentence, every time you misspell it, you spell it the same way. Instead of one time saying it "sentince" and another "sintense".

Level 26
I never said anything about bad English in that post. You Fail.
The post was in response to DarkKnight making excuses for trolling by saying language is an opinion and bullshitting us with bad philosophy. You have nothing to do with this.

On the matter of the importance of good English, it should be noted that if you are to have another person take you seriously, j00 shuldnt talk laik a n00bz. Let it be known that whether we say it or not, we judge your maturity by every minor thing you do. If you want to sound like a fool, that, my friend, is your prerogative.

Level 9
Woot, you quoted me.

And yeah, I must admit that saying your english spelling sucks was not maybe the best insult I could've given you. But for future reference; don't "give ideas" on how to improve something for me when I already am using it, because that kind of comments cook my chickens.

*This friendly and none-insulting reply was brought to you by Darkey.*

Level 26
I also find what you call hostility incredibly bland. Wolverabid suggests you to check your spelling and all of a sudden "ZOMG! GRAMMER NAZIIIIIIIII!!!!". "What's compagne?" "ZOMG! STFU NUB!! AAAAH!"
If anyone's hostile, it's you.

Level 26
It's morons like you that make it bad for the rest of us.
QFT the hell out of this, only with nicer words.
The problem is, you people know you can spell better, but are too lazy to even try to take the time to spell the words correctly. When I want to talk to someone, I don't want them to sound like a five year old who had just recently learned his ABC's. It's annoying. You may not mind, but even you need to have some empathy for people who are trying hard to take you seriously. Yes, we can read what you say, but that's not the point. This is not a race. You can take time to type carefully, even though once you learn how to type both fast and spell correctly, it becomes an acquired habit.

Level 21
It's cool people like you that make it awesome for the rest of us.
What I just did is just about the same with what you did when quoting me. I believe you left some important words out that were at the end of the sentence. It would have the same effect as what I just did

Thanks for the compliment Whitehorn ;-)

The Hive Workshop! Home of the Annual Spelling Bee!
^ Not really...
|
|

Spelling on the internet, imo, is really unimportant and rather useless to seriously discuss on a site if it's not formal and serious itself.
This has a totally different meaning than from what it would make people think if they just read the segment that you quoted

Level 21
Hmm... This site isn't what I'd call completely serious or formal, since a lot of things here are outright silly (in a good way) (sorry if that offends anyone, don't see why it would though). As I said before, it's not like making a college essay. The main reason I look at this with distaste is because it reminds me of the ignorant douche bags on WC3. The only way they ever seem to insult me is by telling me to "go read a dictionary" when I spell horribly on a game?
And why insult someone about bad spelling in a tutorial if they took the time to make it just to help other people in the first place? It's just ungrateful (or they're just being a pain in the ass for no reason at all).

Level 26
I snipped the quote because people hate huge quotes. Next time I will just quote your name.

This thread is obviously a serious topic, even though the author is either poor at English or just lazy.

Since you said site, are you implying that this website is not serious and formal?
No, it's a very loog april fool's joke. That's the only explanation for people who think those with bad spelling are being "persecuted"
Hmm... This site isn't what I'd call completely serious or formal, since a lot of things here are outright silly (in a good way) (sorry if that offends anyone, don't see why it would though).
This site is for intelligent people, for the most part. Intelligent people who discuss things in intelligent ways. Intelligent ways that require an intelligent language. An intelligent language that is proper English.

As I said before, it's not like making a college essay. The main reason I look at this with distaste is because it reminds me of the ignorant douche bags on WC3. The only way they ever seem to insult me is by telling me to "go read a dictionary" when I spell horribly on a game?
And why insult someone about bad spelling in a tutorial if they took the time to make it just to help other people in the first place? It's just ungrateful (or they're just being a pain in the ass for no reason at all).
It's not ungrateful. If you have time to make a tutorial, you have time to help people understand it. Tutorials are appreciated, but professionalism is too.

Level 24
Hmm... This site isn't what I'd call completely serious or formal, since a lot of things here are outright silly (in a good way) (sorry if that offends anyone, don't see why it would though).
Do you spend any time outside of Off Topic? That's the only place outright sillyness happens as anything other than an afterthought.

The only way they ever seem to insult me is by telling me to "go read a dictionary" when I spell horribly on a game?
I don't get it. Is the question "Why is the only way they ever seem to insult me telling me to go read a dictionary?"

Again, if they took the time to write it, they could have taken the time to freaking copy/paste it into MSFT Word and spell check it. They could have taken the time to make sure what they're writing as they write it is acceptable.

Level 36
We're formal enough here. Spelling and grammar should be stressed just so that you don't look like a total jackass.

"Hai guyz cud u halp me impert sum modlz?!!"

I wouldn't even dignify a sentence like that with a response.

Where if you spoke in normal English

"Hi guys, could you help me import some models? I can't seem to get them to work in-game."

I'm sure someone would be willing to respond.

By making massive spelling and grammar mistakes, you're only damaging your own credit around here anyway.

Level 15
Just respect that not all of us will or have learned proper english. Too many nations are in lack of english ''education''. That's just the way it is. It's lame to flame poor users due to lack of english skills.

Though I agree, poor english skills does give an un-professional feeling.

Level 24
I don't flame users for poor English, I flame them for using poor English and pretending to be smart. Especially when they're inconsistent with their errors.

Level 21
I really doubt anyone here says -->"Hai guyz cud u halp me impert sum modlz?!!"<-- not on purpose. Minor grammar errors being taken seriously is just stupid. Like confusing there, they're, and their, "an" instead of where "a" is needed, not having a coma in the right place, or forgetting to capitalize something. It doesn't matter as long as the meaning clearly gets across

I don't flame users for poor English, I flame them for using poor English and pretending to be smart. Especially when they're inconsistent with their errors.

Ok... so now how well you speak English defines how intelligent you are! Wow! Amazing!

Level 24
I really doubt anyone here says -->"Hai guyz cud u halp me impert sum modlz?!!"<-- not on purpose. Minor grammar errors being taken seriously is just stupid. Like confusing there, they're, and their, "an" instead of where "a" is needed, not having a coma in the right place, or forgetting to capitalize something. It doesn't matter as long as the meaning clearly gets across

Ok... so now speaking a language like English defines how intelligent you are! Wow! Amazing!

You misunderstand me. My problem is not with people who have poor English skills, sub-par English skills, or English skills even slightly inferior to mine. My problem is with people who are pretending to be smart yet are obviously not even trying to improve their English.

A/An isn't that hard, if you actually think about it. Double vowels are awkward for most English natives, try it with "a airplane" vs "an airplane". Also, a/an isn't something people generally get irritable about.

Also, there/they're/their is not confusing if you actually think about it. "There" is for location, "they're" (the simplest one to remember) is a contraction of "they are", their is for possession. And the only time it matters is when you are typing it out somewhere spelling and grammar are appreciated, like THW, so you have time to think about it.

Lol... this reminds me of this argument I had where I called English one of the world's more difficult language, and somebody else said English is fucking easy. He said he only started in like 7th grade or something, but I doubt it. Not when he's quoting big American movies.

Level 26
I really doubt anyone here says -->"Hai guyz cud u halp me impert sum modlz?!!"<-- not on purpose.
Yes, on purpose. When you don't take the time to replace the a in halp with e, it's just laziness.
Minor grammar errors being taken seriously is just stupid. Like confusing there, they're, and their, "an" instead of where "a" is needed, not having a coma in the right place, or forgetting to capitalize something. It doesn't matter as long as the meaning clearly gets across
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Of course it matters. Dis iis painfll too luk att, u no. To take time to write a comprehensible language is to take time to show you are mature enough to be taken seriously.
Ok... so now how well you speak English defines how intelligent you are! Wow! Amazing!
Stop acting like an idiot. You misinterpreted what he said. Anyhow, how well you speak English defines not how intelligent you are, but how intelligent you are willing to take the time to look.
English is a usually hard language to learn because it doesn't follow its own rules
Get out and join a Spanish thread.

Level 21
Bullshit, bullshit, bullshit. Of course it matters. Dis iis painfll too luk att, u no. To take time to write a comprehensible language is to take time to show you are mature enough to be taken seriously.

Do you really think those are MINOR errors? If you do, then you must be pretty idiotic

Stop acting like an idiot. You misinterpreted what he said. Anyhow, how well you speak English defines not how intelligent you are, but how intelligent you are willing to take the time to look.

No... I didn't act like an idiot at all, nor did I misinterpret it. It was just a correct way of interpreting it, but not the way he intended it to be interpreted. *Claps*

Level 26
Do you really think those are MINOR errors? If you do, then you must be pretty idiotic
did i hear anyone but you talking about minor typos? anyone? no, we are talking about people who consistently make spelling and grammatical errors that can easily be corrected. Now let me nitpick at the words you say. To be idiotic is to receive a low IQ score. You do not know my mensa IQ, so keep those comments to yourself.
No... I didn't act like an idiot at all, nor did I misinterpret it. It was just a correct way of interpreting it, but not the way he intended it to be interpreted. *Claps*
"I flame users for using poor English and pretending to be smart." let's put this in a different scenario.
"I like to eat bacon and ham for breakfast."
"Oh, so how much bacon you eat determines how much ham you eat?"
*Claps*

Level 24
"Minor errors" would be the same mistake over and over, which means the first time it was made it was obviously not realized as one. What I nitpick at is when an error happens with the same thing (in DarkKnight's case, capitalizing after a comma) but not consistently. He had a post where he capitalized after every comma, and then suddenly it stopped. That reeks of a poor showing of effort, which is what most poor English is online, which is why intelligents criticized.

You misinterpreted it. The entire part was "poor English and pretending to be smart". The and means both must be present, but are separate. I will mention poor English skills if any user is attempting to look smart when they clearly are not.

Level 24
The "and" indicates that the two (poor English, pretending to be smart) are completely independent. As they are completely independent, poor English does not directly affect intelligence, and intelligence does not directly influence English skills. I did not say "I flame people with poor English because they're all only pretending to be smart", I said "I flame people with poor English who are pretending to be smart". In hindsight, I actually see that the nature of the word "who" could throw you off ("that" would have been a better word I suppose), but I don't know why it did; everybody else understood the intended meaning.

So anyways, if the majority of those who read it understood it for its intended meaning, I'd have to say the person who looks at it and sees it in the most negative manner ("everybody with poor English is stupid") is skewing his/her interpretation due to high pessimism, prior experience with a subject, or in hopes of trying to start some sort of argument. I seriously doubt the last one however, but if it actually is, kudos for at least being (at least) partially right.

Level 21
Just so you know, I never misunderstood it. I just stated another interpretation of it that I also came up with because I felt like it and it could be interpreted that way.

Secondly, you're technically saying that you flame anyone who uses poor English and is trying to say something smart. The "and" doesn't matter. The word "and" combines the two making them one statement, not independent (two statements)

is skewing his/her interpretation due to high pessimism, prior experience with a subject, or in hopes of trying to start some sort of argument. I seriously doubt the last one however, but if it actually is, kudos for at least being (at least) partially right.

BRAVO! You finally got it.
But, you're also wrong in two ways.
For one, you doubted the last one on your list of reasons
Two would be the fact that you said "in hopes of trying to start an argument"

I knew it would start an argument, there's no hope in it at all.
Why? IDK! Nothing else to do (and I always start arguments)

Level 24
Just so you know, I never misunderstood it. I just stated another interpretation of it that I also came up with because I felt like it and it could be interpreted that way.
Bah.

Secondly, you're technically saying that you flame anyone who uses poor English and is trying to say something smart. The "and" doesn't matter. The word "and" combines the two making them one statement, not independent (two statements)
Trying to be smart and pretending to be smart are two completely different things. One comes with humility, one comes to with arrogance. Also, yes "and" unites them, but it doesn't make them affect each other. They are independent in that fashion.

BRAVO! You finally got it.
But, you're also wrong in two ways.
For one, you doubted the last one on your list of reasons
Two would be the fact that you said "in hopes of trying to start an argument"

I knew it would start an argument, there's no hope in it at all.

I doubted that you were trolling because you were being nice (even though stubborn) about it, not to mention that in hindsight it was something you could have validly gotten angry about.

Well, at least you were trolling about something significant. And fucking hell, I was considering calling you a troll a couple posts back, I lose for not calling you on it sooner. At least I didn't get to flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.