• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

OffTopic is NOT 'SE'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 28
Ok guys,

I've been encountering various threads which were so stupid that a closure was the only effective way to deal with them.

I'm not willing to go on like this (means, close each thread) but I'll dish out decent negrep from now on.

Offtopic is NOT Something Else, remember that

Sincerely,
Squiggy

Level 19
Squiggy, could you at least replace the 'Something Else' Forum with something more reasonable like... An 'Anime' Forum like they have in every Forum for those fans... A 'Homework' Forum for people to ask related questions about Schoolwork and such... A 'Suggestion And Feedback' Forum for people to release questions to the public and ways to improve the Forum... A 'Help Corner' Forum for people with Forum related questions and problems... A 'Lost And Found' Forum for people with lost Accounts and other such like Maps, Icons, eg...

Level 24
An 'Anime' Forum like they have in every Forum for those fans...
Those fans can go find other forums, this is not an anime site.

A 'Homework' Forum for people to ask related questions about Schoolwork and such...
People can just ask in OT

A 'Suggestion And Feedback' Forum for people to release questions to the public and ways to improve the Forum...
That forum is called "Site Discussion"

A 'Help Corner' Forum for people with Forum related questions and problems...

A 'Lost And Found' Forum for people with lost Accounts and other such like Maps, Icons, eg...

Level 9
I lost my dog. Anyone help me find it?
We need a lost and found.

I really dont like this whole "NO SE IF YOU SPAM NEG REP!!!" thing, cause I'm more of a Spam-the-World person.

Level 6
I want forum "For idiots" :'(

My definition of 'for idiots' are those people who don't give a damn when moderators just tell them to stfu because they're complaining abt their lousy submissions... and god knows that the Hive has had a LOT of such cases.
And yeah, I want a forum for those idiots so people can flame them happily.

Level 24
... Every time you post now, I'm going to remember those eyes. Oh God, those horrible, terrible eyes.

Yeah... I loved "something else".
This site is getting more and more... Well, Non-moronic.

...Which is bad :(
angryg.gif

Don't see the 100px font though :gg:

Anyway, with SE gone, where are we supposed to spam now?

Theres this glorius website called Gamedamage.net . I used to go there for a while. They have a forum called the tard farm where you can post what you want, but beware lol the rules are very vague leaving you subject to detrollification. Just if you do go there to spam please don't get stupid and stuff it's a decent community and I wouldn't want it to turn into something below par. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.