• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Picture] //CONCLUSION OF CHRISMAS RP 2014.// *it is the future in 2084 or whatever that is in rp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
//CONCLUSION OF CHRISMAS RP 2014.//

*it is the future in 2084 or whatever that is in rp years, basicly +70*
*a tv documentary is beeing played in a primary school in the chrismas valley*
/yes tv's got invented or something,shut up!/

Narrator (a white cis male human): Today we are going to talk about the single most important thing in world history. The Elven Holocaust!
Kids:Booo! Even in the kindergarden we knew this is not real!
Teacher: Oy vey you are anti-elfitic! Sit your assess down and watch the program before i call principal Steinwitz!
Narraor: It was a horrible event and 6x10^6 elves died along with another 7x10^6 orcs,trolls,dwarves,tauren and various other gypsies plus alot of homosexsuals, transexsuals, race mixers and pedophiles. They were rounded up in special camps made by the evil white cis humans lead by Ben "The Racial Pain Hurricane" Garithos. It is also to be noted that all of the elves didndu nuffin, and that they were killed simply because white humans are evil. And now, we have a special guest on the show, an elven holocaust surviver, mr Schlomo Goldberg.
Schlomo (a transgendered homosexsual christmas elf): Oy vey, hello remember the 6 milion.
Narrator: Hello, would you please tell us your tale?
Schlomo: I was in camp Auwshitz and so was my grandmother, she was gassed at the age of six, six i tell ya!
Narrator: Yes and could you tell us more about the gassing?
Schlomo: Oy vey yes, it was terrible. I personaly saw the gassing of two milion elves. They would lock us in this chamber and let in the Zykon B, I was gassed four times before i got rescued!
Narrator: And what happened to the bodies?
Schlomo: oy vey, they were burned in ovens, sometimes they would just throw live elves in the furnases!
Narrator: And how many ovens were there.
Schlomo: Two.
Narrator: You are saying that two ovens can burn two milion corpses in the five months that the camp operated?
Schlomo: Oy vey yes you stupid goy, do you not trust me I was there! Remember that disproving the holocaust is a crime! The two ovens burned 2 milion elves and the ashes were burned again untill nothing was left. Thats why there were never any found mass graves or piles of ash!
Narrator: O-okay... Here we have a picture from a spybird of the camp.
Schlomo: Oy vey seeing it brings tears in my eyes.
Narrator: If that gas is really zyklon B wouldnt it kill the guards? Also the gas chamber's werent air tight, again this is a huge safety hazard. Also there is evidence the camp had a swiming pool, music hall and even a football team. Are you sure it was a death camp. Also statistics of the global elven population say that before the holocasut there were only 1 milion elves worldwide and today there are currently 5 milion elves worldwide, how do you explain these inconsistencies?
Schlomo: Oy vey s-shut up you s-stupid goy, those statistics are anti-elfic! You and your evidence is anti-elfistic. It In my thirty years of living I have never been so offended!
Narrator: Thirty? But the holo-
*Schlomo casts a spell and kills the narrator*
Schlomo Goldberg: And you see kids, THIS is why anti-elfism is bad and denying the holocaust is a crime. Remember the six milion, support Elfrael and pay your montlhy reparations on time!
*the tv cuts out*
Teacher: Any questions?
*a kid rises his hand*
Teacher: No Timmy, questioning the holocaust is a crime. You should check your cis white privilige. And now kids bring out your paper and pens and start writing esseys about why Marxism is the only right ideology!

Attachments

• 93315.png
    93315.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 40
Status
Not open for further replies.