• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury by chilla_killa

Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury is the name of a legendary bow that drops from Kil'jaeden, who is the last boss of the Sunwell Plateau 25-man raid instance. The name Thori'dal was first seen in the 2.4 PTR patch notes. This bow is currently the highest dps (level 70) weapon in game, excluding wands.
(http://www.wowwiki.com/Thori'dal,_the_Stars'_Fury)

I created this model for a request by Thfatman.
It was made from scatch in Milkshape 3D, uses only ingame textures and has 3 Particle Emitters, created with Magos Model Editor.

Please give me credits if you use it in your map/campaign.
As all my other models, you may edit the size, rotation and attachment point, without asking me.

I hope you like it!

chilla_killa :)

Keywords:
Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury, WOW, warcraft, attachment, bow, sword, axe, atachment, chilla_killa, world of warcraft, kiljadean, lol, nice
Contents

Thori'dal, the Stars' Fury by chilla_killa (Model)

Reviews
13:13, 19th Nov 2009 DonDustin: the unwrap is a bit messy right now. DonDustin: the are still some small areas that could look better in my opinion, but it is good enough to be aproved

M

13:13, 19th Nov 2009
DonDustin: the unwrap is a bit messy right now.

DonDustin: the are still some small areas that could look better in my opinion, but it is good enough to be aproved

awesome concept, and very well made. gj

it's nice to see, that bows are currently made at the hive, it really needs some good work of them.
There are often these "lvl 1 bows" at the hive (only some bows) and now you made a great high-level bow.
of course you get rep for this awesome model

great job and keep up the good work, hope more are to come :)

Level 9
This item marks the ending of what I think was the best time in WoW.
Even though I enjoyed Molten Core grinding, I got to say I loved Burning Crusade, It was an awesome expansion.
Tears my to bits that I sold my draenei (female!) hunter. Even though my hunter never got to wear this item in WoW. I could pretend that this model was the real thing.

This is me pretending that this model was the real thing: :cool:
Because a cool guy with a overpowered item, does not need to brag.

5/5

Last edited:
Level 3
Awesome!!!!!! I think you should shade a little the hand protector ( the part that protects the users hand ). 5/5 and +rep for the best bows in the Hive's history :D

Level 8
This looks cool, but the left part in the screenshot looks messed up. May just be the angle or may be just intended.