• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shaman's New and Improved Gallery of Flapdoodle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well hello everybody. Since my original model gallery was lost to the ages, I thought I'd start a new, more awesome model gallery, with all new models and such.
So without further ado, here's some more crap to gawk at.

ScreenHunter_02Aug290053.gif

Progress:
Mesh- Complete
Texture- In Progress
Animations- Nope
Particles- Not yet
Red Shift is working on the texture and from what I hear it's looking great.

ScreenHunter_04Dec071130.jpg

ScreenHunter_03Dec071125.jpg

Progress:
Mesh- Complete
Texture- Complete
Animations- Complete
Particles- Complete
RELEASED

ScreenHunter_04Sep200140.gif

Progress:
Mesh- Complete
Texture- Complete
Animations- In Progress
Particles- Not yet
My first attempt at animation transferring and full body rigging.

ScreenHunter_01Sep040129-1.gif

Progress:
Mesh- In Progress
Texture- In Progress
Animations- Not yet
Particles- Not yet
Who knows where this will end up.

ScreenHunter_03Jan291422.jpg

Mesh- In Progress
Texture- Complete
Animations- Not yet
Particles- Not yet
Texture by ike_ike. Still need to edit and finish the mesh before I can hand it over to Pyramidhe@d for animating.

Last edited:

Deleted member 157129

D

Deleted member 157129

Sweet, I love the Creeper. The Shadowmancer could probably turn out awesome as well. Not sure about the SCII ones yet.

Well, it is the felhound head. I was looking to make some sort of demonic creature that would go well with the felhound. And what better way to do that than to rip the head from an existing model. No but really, the head is actually kinda different, the mouth is wider open and the teeth are bigger. But I might add some horns or something to it to make it a bit more different. Who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.