• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gallery: stonneash's Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stonneash's Model Gallery

Introduction

Here I will have my collection of Warcraft III models. Unless specified otherwise, All these models are:
  • Completely by me
  • Uses Warcraft III Textures
  • Is stored on my hard drive
Note: If you'd like to use any of these models, or if you have a requests, feel free to vm/pm me.
WIP Projects

(New!)Project: stonneash's Shaman
Textures: custom
Description:
I love shamans so here is another one​
Update:
full

Update:
full

Old:
untitled-png.282872

valorwip002-png.282840

Project: Hero Shaman
Textures: Farseer, Shaman
Description:
This is a remake of the model I was trying to make years ago for a modeling contest.​
Update:
valorwip001-png.282426

Previous:
valorwip001-png.282423

valorwip001.png

Project: Spine
Texture: Frost Wyrm
Description:
This model was meant to be something that I or someone else can re-purpose. I might end up making a whole skeleton with it, or make a Spinalcord snake, or make it into a staff, but for now, it is just a spine.

wip01-png.282002

wip02-png.282003

Project: Valor, a Falcon
Texture: Raven
Description:
Inspired by Quinn's falcon from league of legends. Not sure how far I wil go with this, I'm starting to get discouraged by the overwhelming challenge difficulty in animating this.​

valorwip001-png.282050
valorwip001-png.282086

Project: Flying Skeleton Dog Familiar
Texture: Frost Wyrm
Description:
I'm starting to really like all the ways you can re-purpose some of the WCIII Textures and I especially enjoy manipulating the frost wyrm​
Completed Projects

Project: Hunter's Shotgun
Texture: Custom
Description: One of the weapons I made back in the day.
36055-23414d69a194c13eced79774329738af.jpg

Project: Ak-47
Texture: Campaign Castle
Description: One of the weapons I made back in the day, and one of my proudest creations.
36957-c8358b5eb10dc085037e8421704ade6b.jpg

Project: Twisted Iron Dragon Staff
Texture: Campaign Castle, Fire particles
Description: One of the weapons I made back in the day, also comes with an icon
38609-106c3afcac53ab588d5b91f8df97eafb.jpg

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Note: I know there is not very much here. I plan on populating this as I go, which should be at a fast pace of 5-10 things every week.

Attachments

• wip01.png
    wip01.png
    634.4 KB · Views: 635
  • wip02.png
    wip02.png
    377.8 KB · Views: 641
  • valorwip001.png
    valorwip001.png
    454.2 KB · Views: 606
  • valorwip001.png
    valorwip001.png
    236.2 KB · Views: 540
  • valorwip001.png
    valorwip001.png
    680.2 KB · Views: 460
Last edited:
D: i though it was animated u_u hope to see it uploaded some day :'c
It has like a part of the stand animation done. its a pain in the ass to follow the only decent tutorial which was made for 3ds max 5-9 on animating a villager child that has like 10 bones and my model has about 20. I don't want to be lazy and just import animations I want to really make quality stuff here.

It was the one with the pudge winner like 4 years ago, here is a picture of the WIP during the contest:
full

edit: Sorry, didn't see your reply untill now
How did I miss this. You have some nice pieces there. I especially like that Falcon model and Farseer Hero. What about the weapons for the Farseer hero? What about the animations? You planning to animate the models yourself or?

I haven't decided if I'm going to have it forced to use a weapon or allow people to import ones for him, I think I shall do both and I'll just throw in a staff or a traditional claw on it. The base model is ready btw.
valorwip001-png.282423

Attachments

• valorwip001.png
    valorwip001.png
    492.2 KB · Views: 435
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.