1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Winged Land Wyrm, Flying Model.

Discussion in 'Modeling & Animation' started by [DragonSS]amurai-X, May 9, 2004.

1. [DragonSS]amurai-X

[DragonSS]amurai-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    I will attach a model to my post. Here are the Paths.
    Model: n/a
    Skins: Textures\
    Textures\
    Model name is Winged Land Wyrm. This model is great, but could somebody make this model as a flying wyrm?
    Thanks, laterz. :D

2. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    I think you're talking about Whitehorn's Land Wyrm model, cause you didn't attach anything

Easiest way: Transfer animations from ye ol' dragons over to the wyrm.

3. [DragonSS]amurai-X

[DragonSS]amurai-X

Resources:
    Resources:
    Dammit! Sorry about that. Yes, i mean Whitehorn' s Model, but... huh... I DON' T FREACKING KNOW HOW TO ANIMATE :cry: :x That' s why I' m asking if someone could help me.

Laterz.

4. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    You won't need to reanimate the model, just find Oinkerwinkle's awsome Animation Transfer program and let it rip on the land wyrm by giving the wyrm animations from the Dragons

5. Boom_Heffer

Boom_Heffer

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where might that be...? i need it also (Note: its me Hokage_Naruto.. i lost my password and will get it back in a day or so)

6. Mecheon

Mecheon

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    Its over at WC3C somewhere. Problem is I have no idea how to use it seeing as it needs some freaken huge program to go with it