• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Ralle's Betrayal

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread is for a project for of us are working on. so there were these moose villages and the tauren ones. They were in war. Didnt fight that much actually. One day, Ralle, the great moose chieftain left on a crusade against the tauren. He hasnt returned yet, but the moose battlemaster saw tauren armies approaching and he tells you, the moose hero or whatever you will be (probably david will take this role) tells you to go to the shaman on the peak of the mountain to ask the moose gods for help. I guess I'm gonna be the shaman, when you reach the peak (many NPC to fight on the way) the shaman tells you that he saw something else. He saw that Ralle was transformed into a tauren and has betrayed his own kind. The shaman also thinks that the tauren wizard-shaman is held responsible for that.

btw i'm not the project leader

morbent - Terrain, UI, Cursor
David - Cinematic Maker
bisnar13 - Animating/Modelling
Misha - Animating/Modelling
grunt - Moose Model Maker
Rozll0rt - Moral Support
doomhammer99 - Triggering
Furiion52 - Main Loading Screen Maker

Models used so far
grunt
Forgotten_Warlord
tobyfat50
Herio-san
takakenji
Em!
Ergius
Draknyte1

Last edited:
205436-albums5880-picture62934.jpg

A model of the moose I made, has a sucky texture though

Attachments

• Moose.mdx
    113.7 KB · Views: 109
Level 28
"offensively" how so? We aint gonna use Ralle but RaIIe unless he gives us permission... and instead of I3lackdeath l3lackdeath... no reason to be angry. Not their names. And hell I don't care, I just wanna make the moose map. Moose rule. Really, Ralle opened my eyes to all moose... But then he betrayed them and I guess that... well, we gotta make a map about his betrayal. And if he ever plays it, I hope he returns to moose again.

Level 31
It doesn't really change much if you change one sign in a name as it still yet have the same meaning. You can't really say, for example, to a policeman that your name is not morbent, but it is m0rbent, meaning stays. Oh well, it do not offense me, I just thought it could do so to some others, but if they do not complain, do whatever you wish to.

Level 28
Ralle gave us permission to use the name in the map. So I guess we can use it in the section too. Bisnar change it to Ralle's betrayal. With L... we can use L now :D!

No. If a person types m0rbent than he's m zero bent. He may think he is morbent but he's m zero bent. And Raiie is spelled like raye or something like that, not like Ralle. Now, all I need is a permission from I3lackdeath... otherwise I'll have to use Blackdeath or l3lackdeath which is kinda... not the same. Or Black Death. Black Death btw is a different person from the Hive who left.

Last edited:
Level 28
Yeah but we could use Rasmoose... anyway, Ralle gave us permission, the problem with I3lackdeath stays though...

ADD: I started working on a moose cursor, gonna give you the image soon guys!
ADD Moar: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/...ts-cursors-obe-224822/index3.html#post2246845 Hmm, find my entry somewhere there, I'm too lazy to upload it here... I'm still working on it, might make a tauren one too, not sure... MOOSE! LETS DO IT MOTHERMOOSERSS!!!!!

Last edited:
Level 28
Yeah I asked him long time ago... but I haven't asked I3lackdeath... I mean I have but he just ignores me. You'll have to ask him doom :\

This might be harder though :)

Add: Oh, but still, thank you doom, now it's official :)

Add: Sorry to tell you this, but... I haven't worked on the terrain for 2 days now. Too busy with school and... this cursor contest :\

Last edited:
Level 28
Hmm.. about the flying rocks in the lake. They will be part of the cinematic. They are units. When you reach the magic orb they start rounding around, epic wind, etc. And after that white light and then the orb is an item you take and with it you can defeat Ralle. I made Ralle's layer, I should give you images but... I can't know.

Level 30
just checking this thread, I'm with APproject about how this map will be focusing to one of the famous user here in the site.

but their are old maps that refers users and giving them a good reputation in the game, so I hope you guys won't overdo it and make the character you referred to be dull or offensive-like

Level 28
Well... oh. Just read the first thing bisnar13 wrote on the first page... the story is mainly made by David and me :\

(but Ralle doesn't mind so it's okay)

Actually... I3lackDeath is a bad guy here. And Ralle has been turned into a bad guy from I3lackDeath. And you have to kill I3lackDeath and cure Ralle. Hmm... but, well, we haven't asked I3D yet... well we have but he just ignores us. Each one us tried asking him so in the end I think we may have to change his name to Black Death (this is a user different from I3D, but he left the Hive a long time ago - made the Mephisto and one of the Diablo models)

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 28
Phahahahaaa :D

I'm checking right now in what types of woods moose live so I can draw the tree in my UI like something like one of those trees :] Soon...

Add: Great! The moose also live in snowy terrain so I can make 2 UIs! And when we start the second part of the moose campaign it will be in snow!

209078-albums5742-picture63506.png

Not finished yet, still working on it.

Level 28
Which leaves? the ones over the Moose Horns? Hmm actually the waterfall is really blurry I don't know why everyone tells me that's it cool :D Still. Thank you. Both of you. For commenting on our map :)

Add: grunt, can you please make Ralle's model a little bit more.. I don't know. Different from the others.. oh and it has to be corrupted :\ a corrupted moose. I wonder how that will look. Oh OH make him black. DId I show you guys the throne hall? Oh I gotta show it to you. SO that you can know how to make him look.

Level 28
Aaa! Why does everybody love the waterfall :D

I prefer the trees. Btw should I add catkins cuz I read that moose eat catkins -

"In the summer, when there is plenty of lush food available, the moose eat large amounts of catkins and tall grasses living in the water. They even eat the leaves of water lilies. They also enjoy eating fresh plant shoots."

What do you think people?

Level 12
Aaa! Why does everybody love the waterfall :D

I prefer the trees. Btw should I add catkins cuz I read that moose eat catkins -

"In the summer, when there is plenty of lush food available, the moose eat large amounts of catkins and tall grasses living in the water. They even eat the leaves of water lilies. They also enjoy eating fresh plant shoots."

What do you think people?

add anything that makes it good ASAP

just kidding

catkins are ugly
as well as plant shoots :/

water lilies's plant are beautiful though.

but i can't really tell if i don't see your work directly.

Level 28
Still working on it... I added some catkins.. well, they aren't that ugly.. gonna give you guys the image when I do something more than that.

(sorry for being so slow but I have so many things to do ATM: Drawing 3 paintings, one demon, one star wars battle, this UI; damn school, gotta study (wow, the only thing I DON'T do xD) and I gotta make the pathing for the terrain... damn :\ I might get slowed down. Keep on working friends! We will make the map, it shall be glorious :])

ADD:

209078-albums5742-picture63512.png

Here.

(Ooops, I deleted the other picture... doesn't matter.. you've got this now!)

I hate those 3 rocks over the waterfall. They are alike. And are 3. I'll change them.

Yeah... david like, how can I add "Moose Fart" to this UI? :\ we search for stuff that moose like.. but material stuff.. please :)

HAHAHHA I'm TRIPLE POSTING IN OUR OWN THREAD ! HAHAHHA SO BADASS!!! HAHAA

ADD: Hey I have an idea! Lets put little known facts about moose while you play the map - when you pass over some region they will be displayed in a square or just as text don't know: some of these:

http://www.wildernessclassroom.com/www/schoolhouse/boreal_library/animals/moose.htm

Status
Not open for further replies.