• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Cinematic] A new project : " The history of Skrur, Shaman."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Hello :).
I have start just news maps, who tells the history of a shaman, who's name is " Skrur ".
But i haven't got the real skills to be a verry good creator of cinematics ( even if i have create good maps ), and my project is hard for just one person.
And you know, i'm french, i haven't a good english, and i believe it's obliged for the hive workshop.

Well, i just need persons who are good ( i don't say " pro " ) for a long but good project.
I would like to tell you for the history of my project.

"Skrur is an orc, and his parents were caught and kills by elfs.
But the orc's baby was no killed, because the loies prohibited to kill kids.
So, Skrur was kept by elfs, and they hit and occupied badly the baby.
An old elf, who was despaired to see that, decided to take and educate the baby far from the village.
After a few years , she was found by elfs, and killed.
The rage of Skrur has burst, and he killed the murders of his mum.
After, he decided to walk in the world, to looking for a person who find an a future of Skrur.
He meets a shaman master, and enter in the voice of the healing.
Skrur has tests, maybe longs tests, for become a good chaman, and he has a lot of history in theses tests.
After it became a good shaman, Skrur became popular by its exploits of healer, and it was called “the Shaman with the long braids”.
After many years, when he became old, Skrur has just one aim : increase the number of shamans healers in the world, who had been very few."

I think is a interressant project, and so a lot of actions, a lot of emotions, a lot of suspens.
Say me who is interested ! :)

PS : If you will see the map what i have began :
Chapter 1 : http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/uCZSVT8m
Chapter 2 ( not finish ) : http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/OGWQPooQ
But it's in french :S

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Hello :).
I have just started a few new maps, that tell the history of a shaman named Skrur.
I don't have the skills to be a very good cinematic creator (even though I have created some good maps.) The project is fairly hard for just one person though. I'm also French, I'm not very good at English (which I believe is required here at THW.)

I'm currently looking for a few people who would be willing to help me with this project.

Here is a brief overview of the storyline:

"Skrur is an orc whose parents were captured and killed by elves. But due to the elven laws prohibiting them from killing Skur, the elves decided to keep the baby and torture it.
Eventually an old elf who felt sorry for the young Skur decided to take Skur away from the elven village and educate him. After a few long years the old elf was caught protecting the orc and was quickly put to death.
After seeing the old elf killed Skur went into a rage and killed the elves who murdered the old elf.
After killing the elves Skur wandered around the world looking for a future for himself.
--------------ran out of time to translate here
He meets a shaman master, and enter in the voice of the healing.
Skrur has tests, maybe longs tests, for become a good chaman, and he has a lot of history in theses tests.
After it became a good shaman, Skrur became popular by its exploits of healer, and it was called “the Shaman with the long braids”.
After many years, when he became old, Skrur has just one aim : increase the number of shamans healers in the world, who had been very few."

I think is a interressant project, and so a lot of actions, a lot of emotions, a lot of suspens.
Say me who is interested ! :)

PS : If you will see the map what i have began :
Chapter 1 : http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/uCZSVT8m
Chapter 2 ( not finish ) : http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/OGWQPooQ
But it's in french :S

I fixed most of your post for you. It's a bit easier to read in English now, I'll finish translating tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.