• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Campaign] The History of Dael'Barun

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Greetings fellow hiver.

For over 7 months now i have thinked about creating the history of my main character; Dael'Barun. But in the latest weeks, i have thinked a lot more on it. And i have came to think that i really wanted to create my first Campaign about her.

The Campaign will be seperate on her age. Like chapter 1 will be when Dael'Barun is young. Chapter 2 she will be me more adult, and so on. The story will be about when she lost her sister in a tragedy. When the Elves got raided by some Humans. (They were in a small village, quite unprotected.) And you might figure out the rest of it.

It will be a campaign that will use some time to complete. Will at least try to get it to last 4-5 hours. (Hopefully more.)

So in this game you will be the race: Elves.
You will start as an Villager and start to grow stronger as you will become godlike...

This thread will eventualy be updated with more info and screen-shots. The screen-shots will take some time, but it will come.

History
*NEW* 23.08.2015* Some more story about Dael and her meeting with an Village.
Dael'Barun was an present from the Titans of Eldor. This little and cute Tiger was especially chosen for protecting the beauty of nature. Goliath the second greatest Titan and Dael's father, sent Dael to a small yet unprotected village called The Village of Hope. When Goliath delivered Dael to the village, and when some moments later when Goliath left, Dael's sister Cij'ho found her and rok her home to her house and gave her food and something to drink. Cij'ho didn't knew she had an sister, she did almost barely knew her father too. The next day when Dael woke up and have no idea where she were, she started to take a walk around the village. When she has walked a lot, the Elve's looked at her and wondered what she were doing here, and what she was. But there were one that welcomed her and that was and quite strong warrior among the Elve's, his name was The Conjuror. He started to inspect her and he fast learned that when she will start to grow, she might/gonna have wings. And so on The Conjuror started to train Dael and suddenly out of nowhere Dael called him Dad... And now it's up to you to decide what's gonna happen to rest of the the History of Dael'Barun.

Iv'e released 1 gameplay that is: Dael'Barun World Defence. It can be downloaded here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/daelbarun-world-defence-255733/

Also, Dael'Barun Revenge, will come soon. It will also come in this description when its released.

Have a nice day onward hiver, and stay tuned!

Last edited:
Level 12
Campaign (The one i shall create.) Is quite simple, because. I have thinked a loooot on it. How the story begins and how it should end. Im not that kind of guy who goe's into the World Editor and randomly starting an Campaign...

And i would be very happy if you could help me with the Cinematics!

Level 12
@WhiteFang: I hope you will like it. I'm thinking of creating someone haven't created before me.

@Arad MNK: I haven't started on the campaign yet. But i really hope i can do so very soon!
My map Dael'Barun Revenge is on my top list of creation of maps at the moment. Like i have already Re-worked the terrain a lot.
I am bad at one thing, it is that i need to make things perfect.
Like; I make the whole terrain once, i therefor rework it. And perhaps once more.
To make it splendid...

But i cant make good Cinematics, so if you wanna join the "team" you could be my cinematicer. IF wanted, ofcourse!

Level 12
@Arad MNK: Thank you very much! I've searched for people in such class before but never found any one. (Probly over an 1 of searching...) I will send you the information you need when i'm starting on it. :)
+ You know you can Edit your post?

@WhiteFang: May i ask what Necro post is?

Chaosy

Tutorial Reviewer
Level 40
Took a quick look at the lore, you got too many new names. It is confusing to read. You need to give the brain some time to get a hang on what's what. You can't throw in 6 names in a 4 row text.

Either write a bible or reduce the number of names, that's my biggest tip to you other than proper structure which I mentioned in my VM to you.

Level 17
Took a quick look at the lore, you got too many new names. It is confusing to read. You need to give the brain some time to get a hang on what's what. You can't throw in 6 names in a 4 row text.

Either write a bible or reduce the number of names, that's my biggest tip to you other than proper structure which I mentioned in my VM to you.

Soooo, you now feel whenever I try to read LOTR...

Though, If I were him, I'd write a bible. I actually Have one.

65 000 000 Years ago, (yeah that's exactly when dinosaurs where extincted), The Demons found a way to rule Earth. But Bryou'Fals (Also called T-Rex) Gathered up and Sorrounded The Demons and it's Lord, Hukal. Hukal, Master of Black Magic, CREATED a New Dimension and Ran there, With his Demons. But before that, he Destroyed Earth leading to Dinosaurs Extinction. Running there, He named the new Dimension : ''Hukaleria''.

64 700 000 Years later (like 3000 years ago) a War took Place in The Plains of ''Theym'', Somewhere around Today's Berlin. Wyzogs, (a New type of Wizards, More explained In-Game) lead by ''Dim'sum Duram'', Started a war against the Shamans leading to a Ruthless Bloodlust. Many of the Shamans where Slaughtered, so the Survivors retreated. on Theym, ''Ther'lock'', The Master Shaman and their Best, Created a Portal ''Accidently'' To Hukaleria.
Butakh, Ther'lock's Best Friend, Defended them Until death, Giving the Shamans enough time to run.
When Shamans saw the Demonic world of Hukaleria, They ran to the Caves, only to survive. They named their Main Cave ''Crim'Butakh'', meaning Rememberance of Butakh. With time passing, The Shamans Pink skin Changed to Green because of The Raw magic in the Caves of Hukaleria. (like the orcs)

1000 Years Later a Siege was started on The Mages Tower. The attacking army, The army of Chaos, was lead by The God of Chaos, a Mighty abomination of the Dark. (Something like a Lich)
The mages requested Help from the Wyzogs and ''Five Jungle'', But only Five Jungle Reinforced them In-time. Anyway, After a Long negotiation between ''Familore'', the Head-soldier of Five jungle and ''Kel'thod'', the Mage leader, They decided to run to a New dimension (yeah, again Hukaleria). so Kel'thod created a Portal and The Mages and Five Jungle Humans Ran to Hukaleria, But Familore and Some Soldiers Staying, Slaughtered by The God of Chaos Later and the Mages Tower Falling to the Ground, Turning into a Necropolis.

2 days later, the ''Late'' Wyzogs finally arrived, but by seeing the Tower Ruined, they Decided to Bring Siege to the Necropolis. After a long Fight, Dim'sum Duram Managed to kill The God Of Chaos, But by killing him, he Started a Curse: ''any Deity who killes the God of Chaos, Becomes it after 60 days''. so Dim'sum Duram would become the God of Chaos in 60 days.
when Dim'sum Duram finds the Basement Kel'thod Created a Portal to run, and sees the Remained stones of a Portal, He becomes feared of That the Mages and Shamans become allied, Against him. So he Also picks some men Anonymously and Went to Hukaleria.

Once they arrive, they find Kel'thod, and he Shows the way to the Camp they had settled.
On the Second Night, Demons start attacking them and Shamans come from Nowhere to Help the New ''Humans''. Though they Win the Fight, but Kel'thod Becomes Paralysed. Dim'sum Duram asks for the Help of a Shaman Witch doctor, That doctor being Ther'lock. When Ther'lock and Dim'sum Duram's eyes Meet, Ther'lock Stabs Dim'sum on the Shoulder not to kill him, Only to have his Revenge. Then he Performes a Spirit link between Kel'thod and his Horse, so he would be able to walk, but on a Horse.

59 Days later, Kel'thod Makes a Party to Fight the Demons Source, that Being Hukal. after a Fight, Hukal dies but costing Ther'lock's Back and disappearance of Dim'sum Duram. Kel'thod Calls the Conquered World Ayperia, Meaning : The place of Exile.

And where was Dim'sum Duram ''transfered''? Well, back to Earth!
and on the day he ''Arrives'' there, it's the 60th day, and the mind of Dim'sum Duram becomes Corrupted. He goes back to his capital city, Wyzogeria, and reclaimes his Crown and he Orderes a Siege to rome. (because 2071 years ago was Spartacus and his Revolution).

Dim'sum Duram's Friend, Sam'gothre, who was present where God of chaos Died, researchs in some Books and finds out that Dim'sum Duram is the Future God of Chaos. He befriends a Roman Wyzog named ''Cszalaszar'' and plans on the death of Dim'sum Duram To stop the Siege and he Succeds in it.

Back to Ayperia, 1000 years later, a Dark mage, Qualihuandraiy, Contacts the powers of hell, and Hukal's soul... Making a Contract: '' If you Give Me Unlimited Power, I'll Free your Soul...'' The dark Mage Frees Hukal's Soul, and Gains Unlimited Power, but the Cost was too High... he was Exploded and his soul was Exiled Forever... Bound to Ayperia...

950 years later, Wizards, a new kind of Mages lead by ''Weizred'', Disown Weizred as a Member. Weizred Makes a Contract with Hukal's soul, Giving him Unlimited Power, But also giving Hukal A New Body...

On present day, ''Jake Shuavits''s Father dies and when his Father's Lawyer reads his father's Will, Jake notices that his father was telling him to Read a Hidden Letter, Hidden on his Desk.
Jake Finds it and by reading it, he finds out that he has the Blood of Sam'gothre and is a Warmage. in the letter, His father's true Will was noted: Pick Some needed materials and a book, ''Eptandra Ayperia''. use the Materials noted and go to Ayperia,
Why? Because you are a Prophecy... The prophecy of Ther'lock: ''Only the One who has the Blood of Sam'gothre may save us from the Return of Hukal and His Demons....''

Shuavits creates a Portal and Enters Ayperia....

This is a Story I made for a failed project, so it might have In-game references. Maybeeeeeee.... In the future, I'll make an According Cinematic (A REALLLY GOOD ONE) if I find a modeler. And Finish ATfaH :p

Level 12
It looks interesting , good luck with your project ! Also some screenshots will be good .

Status
Not open for further replies.