• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

My finished project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello! Then chuis new on this forum, but I am not noob in the WE. If not, those which want to take my msn, you must speak French, because me I am French, and I do not understand your language. My messages are in English quite simply because I use software of translation. Veiled, now, I present my countryside, it to you is an High-Elf of the name of Ardhral, the history starts with the premiére war between the orcs and the human ones (War I) and ends in the fall of Silvermoon. Attention, this countryside is not imposing and it is in French. Ha yes also, this site makes a little too Elfe of the Night ^^. The bond of my project, to downlaod :
http://membres.lycos.fr/warofpower/orc shaman/La chute des Haut-Elfes.w3n

Level 24
you found pretty a good translator. too bad it won't translate "first". and i think "then chuis" should be "i am". i don't know if i will be able to play your map because i don't speak french, but this is a good place to spread it.

Status
Not open for further replies.