• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Jaret's story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
I am making a campaign. The campaign has got some special features. You'll find out what they are. The moving system is made by EvilStalker, the sword model on the tauren is made by Forgotten_Warlord, and the tauren himself is skinned by erwtenpeller, I only recolored him, Terrain by me. :thumbs_up:
Comment if you think something should be changed or added.

overload119 found a spelling mistake here, i wrote champaign instead of Campaign...
There y'a go!

(Editing Because boss said it, and that is Overload119:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

THE PLOT:
---------
-A Tauren Novice is Kicked out of his clan, when suddenly the Whole clan is raided by Human and Dwarven units. He returns after the raid is Completed, and begins searching for the remains of his former clan. He finds out that his whole clan is killed, but his Friend. He's off to the Human Ecampment to find his Friend, Only to find out that his friend is behind the death of his clan. His friend is a lot stronger Tauren than he is, and he's now training to get to his level. He trains, gets the level required, and kills his Former Friend, who has meanwhile turned into an Winged Human-like demonic creature. Than he falls asleep and dreams of his future, which is very dark. Than he wakes up in a Small camp where he meets his former leader of the tauren, Rely'nix. and he tells him the true story behind his friend, Dexur'thar. He finds out that He was possessed by the Evil King of the "Unitars", Tzok. He's off to his Frozen Castle which is placed in the Deep ice of Northrend, the Frozen Waste. He enters his Castle,
ready to kill eVerything in his way. He kills the Evil King Tzok, and corrupts his kingdom. He returns to Lordaeron, only to find out that it is Cleaned from the World Map. The whole continent is rippled in flames that consumes everything, striking fear into ones heart. But the tauren doesn't think about himself, and is going trough Lordaeron again the whole way to his former camp. There he meets his death, but knowing his great sucsess he had in his past life, he dies smiling.

-The story takes place in Lordaeron, Ashenvale, and Northrend.

-While the Human, Orc and NightElf against the undead war.

-Characters involved in this Story:
*The Tauren Jaret,
*The Friend tauren Dexur'thar,
*The leader of tauren,Rely'nix,
*The king Tzok,

THE CHARACTERS:
---------------

Jaret:
Genre: Male
Race: Tauren
Special Abilities: He possesses the abilities of a Spirit Walker
Classification: A Spirit Walker novice
Ages: 29
Parents: Dead a long time ago, Father named Carnd:
As a kid he knew his father was a great tauren, former leader of the tribe. Was a icon for him, Jaret always wanted to be like him.
Mother to him unknown:
He always wondered about his mother, how she was, how she looked like, never did he get an answer. He actually forgot about his mother, and he never thinks of her.
Siblings: never had them
Best friend: Dexur'thar:
For him his older brother, always was a icon of Jaret.
Worst Enemy: Tzok:
For Jaret Tzok is the devil himself, only option when facing him is Kill.

Whole life goal: Become the strongest tauren in the world
Story goal: Avenge and restore his Clan of Tauren, Brown-har

Does he complete his Whole life goal: No
Does he complete his story goal: Yes, part of it.

Dexur'thar:
Special Abilities: Always was a Grand Warrior
Classification: A Pulverizer advance
Ages: 34
Parents: no info available
Siblings: never had them
Best friend: Jaret:
For him he's like a younger brother, always had an eye on him.
Worst Enemy: His Best friend Jaret:
He was told by Tzok that His Best friend, Jaret, Has killed his family. After a Brainwash he turned into a monster that killed the whole ecampment only to find his "friend" Jaret.

Whole life goal: Kill all humans
Story goal: Kill Jaret

Does he complete his story goal: No

Rely'nix:
Special Abilities: He's the leader of the Clan Brown-har
Classification: A Tauren Chieftain
Ages: 175
Siblings: A brother who died in the battle of Mount Thar, Ylox:
He loved his brother, more than anything. After his death he became the leader of Brown-har.
Best Friend: Never had him
Worst Enemy: A long time ago he died, a human leader.

Whole life goal: Kill the Human leader and become the Leader of the Clan Brown-har
Story goal: Help Jaret and tell him about his fate and the leader of the Unitars.

Does he complete his Whole life goal: Yes
Does he complete his story goal: Yes

Tzok:
Race: Undead-human like
Special Abilities: A natural talent with the Frozen swords, and the art of Ice using.
Classification: The Evil king in this adventure
Ages: over 1000
Siblings: no info available
Best Friend: no info available
Worst Enemy: never had him

Whole life goal: Destroy The whole world
Story goal: Defend his kingdom against Jaret

Does he complete his story goal: No

Attachments

• the story of Jaret first stage (Comment if you want something me to add or to remove).w3x
    2.2 MB · Views: 67
Last edited:
Level 8
you might want to add information about the *campaign* than just posting a map and telling us to look at it so we can get interested in it rather then having to waste our time to look at the map

so just make a thread like other maps or campaigns and you should get some people interested

Level 7
I can't take this seriously after you misspelled this twice.

Look, go to the world editor and view how it is written, and learn how to write campaign... It's not camping, not champing, but campaign...

(After edit)
Oh, I forgot to mention that i really misspelled that stupid word. I misspelled it. I wrote Champaign, since both of the words are true words and mean something. Didn't want to make it look like I was right.
And, now that i think of, i really wrote down it like i was wanting to make myself twisting it...
Lol, I'm sorry for that.

Last edited:
Level 9
Look, go to the world editor and view how it is written, and learn how to write campaign... It's not camping, not champing, but campaign...

... Yes, I know how to spell campaign. What I was pointing out is that you didn't. Then you went and looked it up, then edited the original post. Which is what I wanted you to do. Success.

What strikes me as odd is that after editing it, you twist my post to make it seem like you had it spelled right the entire time and that I was the one that didn't know how to spell? Is that how insecure you are on an Internet forum? Fail.

Anyway, don't give it in a .txt file. You should pretty up your post, put all the text in the actual post. The whole point is that once they see this thread they'll get all the information they need and want to download something. Otherwise they'll just leave it. Add some screenshots too.

I'm going to DL it anyway now, and I'll let you now what I think after.

EDIT: Just checked it out.

The Good
- Terrain

The Bad
- Wasn't very fun. You start off with 4 abilities. 3 of which you can't even use (since they all relate to Tauren stuff... so I don't know why you'd give it at the start) The only ability that you can use, is a weaker version of Wind Walk.
- I came across a group of Night Elves... they were friendly but I was expecting a cinematic or something. They are completely random.
- You are 1 hero, with 1 usable ability. You kill creeps, that you can just right click and wait. You have to make it more interesting than this.

The Meh
- I see you are bent on using this third-person camera. I personally hate it, but I'm sure some people will like it. I just find it hard to play any map for more than 10 minutes using this approach. It's almost impossible to walk backwards without the camera spinning like crazy.

Last edited:
Level 7
... Yes, I know how to spell campaign. What I was pointing out is that you didn't. Then you went and looked it up, then edited the original post. Which is what I wanted you to do. Success.

What strikes me as odd is that after editing it, you twist my post to make it seem like you had it spelled right the entire time and that I was the one that didn't know how to spell? Is that how insecure you are on an Internet forum? Fail.

Anyway, don't give it in a .txt file. You should pretty up your post, put all the text in the actual post. The whole point is that once they see this thread they'll get all the information they need and want to download something. Otherwise they'll just leave it. Add some screenshots too.

I'm going to DL it anyway now, and I'll let you now what I think after.

EDIT: Just checked it out.

The Good
- Terrain

The Bad
- Wasn't very fun. You start off with 4 abilities. 3 of which you can't even use (since they all relate to Tauren stuff... so I don't know why you'd give it at the start) The only ability that you can use, is a weaker version of Wind Walk.
- I came across a group of Night Elves... they were friendly but I was expecting a cinematic or something. They are completely random.
- You are 1 hero, with 1 usable ability. You kill creeps, that you can just right click and wait. You have to make it more interesting than this.

The Meh
- I see you are bent on using this third-person camera. I personally hate it, but I'm sure some people will like it. I just find it hard to play any map for more than 10 minutes using this approach. It's almost impossible to walk backwards without the camera spinning like crazy.

Lol, that was BETA! And, it is a Campaign...
I wasn't sure if it is spelled champaign or campaign since those two are really words, i firstly wrote champaign so i thought it was wrote like that, and you know when you spell something wrong under the word appears the red line, under it, it wasn'y...
And yes, I edited it, and I thought that you was trying to say that Campaign is written champaing, so sorry, i misunderstood you.

I ADMIT, I EDITED THE POST, THAT WAS A SIN I DIDN'T MENTIONED THE STUPID H!!!.

I wanted to make the campaign through the maps he learns different spells, not at once you get all of them...
AND I WANTED THE FIRST SPELL TO BE A SIMPLE SPELL, AND THE SPELLS IN THE SPELLBOOK are needed later... Bcz. of a Tauren that dies in a cinematic, and the player must find out how to revive him... VOILA!

P.S. Gonna edit the post To make everyone know the stupid h i wrote in Campaign. Rep+ for that to you! :thumbs_up:

Level 7
Status
Not open for further replies.