• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Shooting / FPS] Operation "Lone Wolf"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Header_1601.jpg

Created by StryderZero

Assassinate-MI.jpg

For your information , this project is only a reload/continuation of http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/dead-end-239950/ Project i started last year , i just improved the old map , changed the setting , characters , story and etc.
Luckily , i found the map in the Recycle Bin from my old laptop, so i just want everyone know that im still improving the map until now.

The map is inspired in the very popular shooting games just like CoD (series) , Sniper G.W. (series) , Homefront , and etc.
Map is just like Paranoia mod made by Grievous , but to make this a lil different , your enemies here are terrorists, not
zombies. This map also has manual attack system which is also inspired in his mod. Here ,you will explore the place of
Southern Belarus going to the scariest place of Ukraine , Pripyat/Prypiat [Or whatever is the spelling].

The main character of the game is named "Sandman" with an Juggernaut suit. For your information , Juggernaut suit is also
seen in CoD MW series , juggernaut suit is a thick armor with a heavy weapon, their only weakness is fire. You and Razor
Team [Krieger , Gator , Hazard and Schroeder] will be sent through the Southern Belarus to get their weakness [Enemy Intelligence]
of the enemies. There are reports that there are hundreds of casualties in the area. Razor Team will rescue the hostages,
and Sandman is the only one to get the "Intels". There are three intels in the area. You also need to kill every terrorist
you will/can see in the area. Note that the Spetsnaz are also assigned to be in this operation , you might encounter them
somewhere , they have a thick armor [to protect them from radiation] with gasmasks. Note that the spetsnaz is our enemies
[No offense to russians, peace] You need to go the ferris wheel and call for evacuation/back up. [In triggers , ETA will
arrive in about 4-5 minutes , you need to defend yourself alone]

What makes the game hard? Theres a grenadiers and rpg's[I will be making RPG units before/after the Beta] and alot of
dogs and gunners holding AK's and MG's. Dont worry , you have flashbangs , and S.A.S. air support. Most/all of your
abilities have 70+ seconds cooldown [Its really slow , to reduce lags and bugs].

This map is only the Part one of the campaign. There will be another part but im still planning it. Maybe the next setting is neither Paris , France nor Siberia.

Assassinate-F.jpg

1. 2 Soundtracks [High Tension and Clear Sky Themes]
  2. 5 Custom Abilities of your hero/soldier
  3. Step-in-Fire System [You will burn if you try to step to fire/firepit]
  4. Merchant System [Will do this when i release the beta update/version]
  5. Bloods and Gores System / Critical Hit Blood System
  6. Flashlight System
  7. A High-Quality/Detail Terrain [They said]
  8. Manual Attack System / Reload System [Infinite Magazins]
  9. Over 15000+ Doodads are placed in the map [Thats totally impressive , they said]
  10. Forced Road Reflection System
  11. Perfectly placed Pathing Blockers
  12. Waypoint[With Map Ping] System [So that the player will not get lost in the map]
  13. Over 35+ Ambient Sounds [You can hear a howling dogs , ravens , flies , vehicles etc. in every regions]
etc.

Characters

Remote Controlled Destructor [User-Controlled]

Char%20%289%29.jpg

Spetsnaz Engineer [Enemy]

Char%20%2811%29.jpg

Wild Dog [Enemy]

Char%20%282%29.jpg

Terrorist Variation 1 [Enemy]

Char%20%281%29.jpg

Terrorist Variation 2 [Enemy]

Char%20%2813%29.jpg

Terrorist Variation 3 [Enemy]

Char%20%2812%29.jpg

Terrorist Variation 4 [Enemy]

Char%20%2814%29.jpg

S.A.S. Stealth Bomber [Ally]

Char%20%2815%29.jpg

Delta Force Units [Ally/Allies] [Have Different names but only one variation]

Char%20%2816%29.jpg

Spetsnaz Reaper/Armor [Enemy]

Char%20%285%29.jpg

"Sandman" Main Character [User-Controlled]

Char%20%287%29.jpg

Kodiak [Enemy]

Char%20%2810%29.jpg

Spetsnaz Shocktrooper/Mid-Armor [Enemy]

Char%20%286%29.jpg

Grenadier [Enemy]

Char%20%284%29.jpg

Intelligence Holder [Enemy]

Char%20%283%29.jpg

Spetsnaz Infantry/Low-Armor [Enemy]

Char%20%288%29.jpg

Abilities

Reload

BTNReload.jpg

Dont Forget to reload your weapon!

Destroy Crates

BTNCR_H_Repair_Building.jpg

Destroys the targeted crate,
Some crates contains medic kits
that restores 500 health so its
important to destroy every crate
you see.

Attack/Shoot [Manual Attack System]

BTNAttack.jpg

Shoots your enemy , has 25% chance
to headshot your enemy that deals twice
of your normal damage,

Flashbang/Throw Flashbang

BTNFlashbomb.jpg

Throw the flashbang directly to the
enemies to stun them. Stun lasts for 10
seconds.

Call for Artillery Strike

BTNplacenette.jpg

Calls down deadly wave of bombs
from Artilleries. Deals 150 damage to the
target , can kill organic and minor armors
easily.

Heavy Armor Mode

BTNDesertHeavy.jpg

Switches to Heavy Armor Mode , Will increase
his armor rate and decrease his movement
speed.Works for 30 seconds only.

Call for Air Strike

BTNAir-FighterPilot.jpg

Airstike support by S.A.S. Stealth Plane.
It can kill unarmored b^st%rds instantly.

Assassinate-S.jpg

The Statue [Inspired in CoD 4 Multiplayer Map "Bloc"

WC3ScrnShot_042714_235502_01.jpg

First Checkpoint / First Target Building

WC3ScrnShot_042714_235505_02.jpg

The Ambush

WC3ScrnShot_042714_235550_04.jpg

The Border of Belarus and Ukraine

WC3ScrnShot_042714_235610_06.jpg

Exit Door of the Third Target Building

WC3ScrnShot_042714_235633_08.jpg

The road [Also , you can see the second Target Building]

WC3ScrnShot_042714_235636_09.jpg

Field

WC3ScrnShot_042714_235638_10.jpg

Abandoned Factory

WC3ScrnShot_042714_235642_11.jpg

The End Scene

WC3ScrnShot_042714_235505_06.jpg

---
May 11 2014 New Screenshots
---

The Remote Controlled Destructor

WC3ScrnShot_051114_161729_0s1.jpg

Second Practice

134735d1398614561-operation-lone-wolf-map-terrain-preview-wip-wc3scrnshot_042714_231454_01.png

Nice Shot , Cole!

134736d1398614561-operation-lone-wolf-map-terrain-preview-wip-wc3scrnshot_042714_231501_03.png

Im spotted!

134737d1398614561-operation-lone-wolf-map-terrain-preview-wip-wc3scrnshot_042714_231637_04.png

Eat my Bullet!

134738d1398614561-operation-lone-wolf-map-terrain-preview-wip-wc3scrnshot_042714_231641_06.png

You're a weak b%st^rd

134739d1398614561-operation-lone-wolf-map-terrain-preview-wip-wc3scrnshot_042714_231718_08.png

Oh sh%te, a Grenadier!

134740d1398614645-operation-lone-wolf-map-terrain-preview-wip-wc3scrnshot_042714_231822_09.png

---
May 11 2014 New Screenshots
---

Entering the Building

WC3ScrnShot_051114_182303_03.jpg

Building Breached!

WC3ScrnShot_051114_182308_04.jpg

Flashbomb! Kaboom!

WC3ScrnShot_051114_182312_05.jpg

Tasty Bloods!

WC3ScrnShot_051114_182323_06.jpg

Gores Fly!

WC3ScrnShot_051114_182230_01.jpg

Sh^t , Firepit!

WC3ScrnShot_051114_182251_02.jpg

Game/Map Trailer

Coming Soon! Im still compiling it!

Assassinate-CL.jpg

No changelog updates until beta release!

Assassinate-C.jpg

Credits:
  1. Felz_09 [Hiveworkshop]
  2. JEDI Knight [Hiveworkshop]
  3. HappyTauren [Hiveworkshop]
  4. skrab [Hiveworkshop]
  5. SuPa- [Hiveworkshop]
  6. Infinitynexus [Hiveworkshop]
  7. Werewulf [Hiveworkshop]
  8. Burning Dragoon [Hiveworkshop]
  9. NewbieMapper [Hiveworkshop]
  10. modafoka [Hiveworkshop]
  11. Kazzo [Hiveworkshop]
  12. Pins [Hiveworkshop]
  13. 67chrome [Hiveworkshop]
  14. franck007 [XGM]
  15. Yayoi [Hiveworkshop]
  16. Petro [XGM]
  17. FEARSTARTER [XGM]
  18. Epsilon [Hiveworkshop]
  19. HammerFist132 [Hiveworkshop]
  20. qassamzed [Hiveworkshop]
  21. max160 [Hiveworkshop]
  22. Maximash [Hiveworkshop]
  23. Gamegear [Hiveworkshop]
  24. Frankster [Hiveworkshop]
  25. D.O.G. [Hiveworkshop]
  26. Sunwarrior25 [WC3C.com]
  27. Nightcrime [Hiveworkshop]
  28. NF_War [Hiveworkshop]
  29. 13lackDeath [Hiveworkshop]
  30. Rem [XGM]
  31. IronMaiden [XGM]
  32. Ket [Hiveworkshop/XGM]
  33. Zombie [Hiveworkshop]
  34. Kuhnegetz [Hiveworkshop]
  35. Afronight_76 [Hiveworkshop]
  36. lieutang [Hiveworkshop]
  37. Friky [Hiveworkshop]
  38. Gamegear [Hiveworkshop]
  39. zbc [Hiveworkshop]
  40. chilla_killa [Hiveworkshop]

Special Thanks:

-Valve - For some looping sounds
-Blizzard - for some models.and use of textures.
-Klarnetist - [XGM.ru] - For his awesome model pack
-Fingolfin - For awesome environment models. Thank you for allowing me to use your models from your "WiF" map.
-Nano - For his realistic tiles that is highly recommended for my map.
-Born 2 Modificate - Same words as what i have said to Nano , thanks for sharing your realistic tiles. :)
-Illidan Evil [x] a.k.a. Sourc[e]x - The source of those destroyed buildings and props, awesome!
-WILLTHEALMIGHTY - For the massive SFX's , Ground Explosions , Air Massive Explosions etc.
-Kofi_Banan - For his simple lowpoly but very useful models.
-wc3_noob - Well , actually , i edited your arrow shoot system(SASS) , but i still need to credit you for the idea
-Tobyfat : Yeah you're a god when it comes to real texture terraning. I was inspired to do this map after looking at your Insomnia Map. Also thanks for the tiles, i got some of your tiles from your Insomnia Map. :)
-PyramidHe@d : For the Main Character Model , i dont know if it is legal to use your models since you've already deleted them. If you will ask me where did i get your model , well , i've already downloaded your models before you removed them.
-Grievous : Well , honestly , i got that sparks model from your Paranoia Map :) , Peace Brother , its just the sparks model ;) No other models were exported from the map. Well , also thanks for inspiring me to do this map :),
-Kitabatake - for his gore models from his blades and gore map. I dont even know if it is good/legal to export his model from his map. If not , then i will remove it :). I respect the author.
-Blood Raven - for doing my Pripyat Ferris Wheel Model. Thanks Man :)

Beta Testers : None Yet...

Last edited:
Reserved for Author's Notes/Message.

May 11 2014

---

If you have noticed , some of the models are from WiF Map.

While i have a lot of building models, they are all very simple, and frankly not that appealing.. You can deprotect the map if you want, but i am also planning to create some modern high-definition buildings, which will also have simple, unshaded interiors to give a cool night-time effect! They would not take long, i am just trying to get some textures together. Anyhow, you have my permission to do whatever you want with any of my models you can find.

The author , Fingolfin , allowed me to use any of his models i can find , thats why i have those models just like that world war 2 tank and the russian soldier , those models are from WiF.
---

I would like to say thanks for my friend , Blood Raven[http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/blood+raven/] , for doing my request. :)
The most awesome "ferris wheel" model that i've ever seen. Again, thanks B!. :)

194769-albums6719-picture83693.png

---

Also to my new friend msongyboi[http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/msongyboi/] for doing my GUI Flashbang ability request. :) Thanks cole! :)
Thread : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/requests-341/flashbang-ability-251168/

---

I would like to say thanks to the following : Hell Master [http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/hell_master/] , Rheiko [http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/rheiko/] and Malhorne [http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/malhorne/] for helping me making the background music loop trigger. Thanks everyone!

Thread : http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/world-editor-help-zone-98/about-background-music-240320/

---

Current Progress:

Terrain :
Triggers/Events :
Items :
Abilities :
System :
Cinematics :
Game Trailer :

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 90%
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 80%
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 50%
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 50%
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 30%
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 20%
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ 10%

---
Be free to post suggestions , comments and criticism. Please respect!

Last edited:
Hmm i like that map Btw its better that zombies anyway also can i beta test your map?

You're still new to me , sir , sorry :( Dont worry , im going to release it in map section , you can still play it :).

By the way , thanks for comment and reps guys :) Im working on the trailer now [The Terrain on the trailer is DIFFERENT to the main game , but still shows the same setting and events , might take me long time to finish.] , i hope you guys will like it. :)

awesome terrain!!!!! this'll gives me more motivation XD when will be the beta test??

No specific dates for now. But maybe 3 months , just give me time. :) Terrain is really complicated , i mean , placing the ferris wheel is too complicated , i dont know wheres the perfect place to place it, it can block the whole camera view because its too big.

See?
WC3ScrnShot_051214_201928_01.jpg

do you use arrow key movements?

Well , the old version of the project [Dead End] uses the arrow movements system , but since i did improvements/changes , it's no longer using arrow movement anymore. Its really bugging the gameplay.

Im satisfied in right click to move units.

Last edited:
Level 6
Thanks for the Terrain map and the Cover is very good keep it up!

pS. i'll use this as my fps map lol

EDIT: nvm about it. VV

Boom Shackalaka its terrain is gone, oh well. Network error. :/ so no prob with the model its still safe at your hands.

Last edited:
I've been keeping my eyes on this for some time, but i just gotta say, DAAAYUM, that terrain is looking good! I especially like that you seem to have some kind of system for doodad occlusion, where they go transparent - really great design choice. I hope you finish this project, let me know if you need any advice on scripting.

Awsum', any new progress recently?
Sadly , im not able to touch world editor for 3 months , i have too many activities and things to do until now , maybe i'll start/continue this in the month of August.

let me know if you need any advice on scripting.
You mean scripting/coding ? I dont have much knowledge in scripting/coding soooo ... maybe i need you sometime :)

Triggers are almost done (90%) .
The abilities are done (100%).
For the terrain , still , 90% , im not yet done on the carnival.

Over all , it is still 80 % done , i still have many things to do.

This looks amazing, good luck!

its awesome!
Thank You :)

Wow, this is incredible, very good design
Aaannd Thanks :)

Attachments

• Road Reflection.png
    Road Reflection.png
    948.9 KB · Views: 105
Status
Not open for further replies.