• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Unreal Mercenaries - Role Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
IC: An audible "click-tlack" sound was heard when Zac loaded his Sniper Rifle. "Alright then, I'll be on the lookout for possible trouble. I'll put my gun away when we're approaching the bandits' hideout though." said Zac, now looking into the scope of his Sniper.

OOC in general: Sorry for not being online this week. We has the days of science and culture, a big event of our school this week and every twelth-grader had to give a presentation, so I had to prepare mine and had no time to check the thread.
OOC @ HolyFire: Yes, it is possible for a Hellion to call for support, but a) he has to announce it before the mission starts (during the briefing) and b) they count as NPCs and are GM-controlled. You can give them orders and they will fulfill them, but you are not in direct control.
IC: After driving a while, you notice two men standing on the street, both armed with Miniguns. One of them waves with his weapon and gestured you to stop.

Level 6
OOC: @ Alienatsystem : Oh...... Fine. But I can still call them in right? I din't know I have to announce it......

IC: " Yeah, let us pass pal.... Let me warn you. Get fresh with me and something real bad will happen to your shiny gun. Real bad. Now holster your weapon. "

Level 3
IC: K'rak jabs Marc in the elbow. "Not so aggressive. Aggression will cause them to be more suspicious of us,and less likely to let us past" he hissed.

"You are trying to intimidate me? Let me tell you something for your own good. Never piss off the wrong guys, the important guys. The ones that will tear your ass into pieces with their shiny guns when you forgot to pay your protection money." Both mennow aim their weapons at Marc, looking determined to fire. Some pedestrians stopped and watched, but not big-eyed as normal citizens would do, but with cold eyes and a tensed body. Zac notices someone looking out of a window with exactly the same expression.

OOC: I will be offline for approximately twelve days from now on (holiday camp without a chance of internet access), so during that time, the RP will be on Ice. Take your time to think over the next step.

Level 3
K'rak leaned forward so that the men would see him. "Ignore my friend, for he is....strange,to put it nicely. We merely wish to pass through. Would you be so kind as to allow us to pass through this place?" K'rak asked, rather formally.

OOC: "strange" XD

Level 6
Turning around and reaching his head over for the men to see, Zac says "You know what? Just ignore what this guy says. Yeah, what he says might get us in trouble later, but I think we're willing to take that risk." Then Zac kneels back down on the back of the truck, whispers "If not.." to K'rak, and then gestures a throat-slit.

"You are allowed to pass." The guard loosened the tension of his body, but still aimed at Marc. "After you paid your protection money. You guys are clearly not of the clever sort."
He waved with his left hand to the other man who stepped forward and began to sum up. "For each of you a one-day-fee of 75, except for the crazy one, which should cost twice the amount." The other guard grinned and added: "We have to protect the people from him." The calculating guard blew his nose and then continued: "The car, lets say 2000, because I have a good day. That makes -ehm-" He scratched his head and looked thoughtful. "Let's say 2500 for one day, if we take the weapons into account." The first guard nodded, stepped towards the back of the car and held up his hand towards K'rak. "Pay it or turn around."

OOC: You have the money to pay this, but there could be a way not to pay it and still to go on.

Level 3
For a brief moment, K'rak considered the idea of simply cutting the guard's throat and leaving. He sighed.
{That would be risking the team's safety} he thought. Sighing again, he handed the guard the money.

Level 6
IC: { Killing them all will be quicker..... Bummers.....}

" So, can we pass? " Marc asked impatiently. He wanted to roughen them up but.....--

{ Stay cool Marc. Stay cool. }

--.... He could still wait......

Level 22
OOC: He is last seen on 26 april, probably real life problem. But I think he himself didn't want this rp stopped, so without npc control I'll continue the story as close as possible to AAS' bidding. AAS can change it back when he returns.
IC: "Well, I guess this is enough." The guard then nodded to the other guard, letting them to pass.
"Thank you" Peper said as he accelerate the truck.

Level 6
OOC: HolyfireX kills everyone. All is happy. XD

IC: { Hmm..... Several guards...... Mostly hired hands. }

" Hey Pieper, drive a little quicker.... My grandma go drive faster you, assuming i have a grandmother....."

OOC: No, it's not a typo.

Level 6
OOC: We wouldn't allow that, now would we?

IC: Zac reaches out through the open back of the pickup and lightly hits Mark on his head, proceeding to say "I believe your attitude needs a rework. He's driving slowly so we wouldn't run into any obvious traps. Anyone with me on the attitude part, and who the hell is Pieper?".

Level 3
"Both of you are incorrect. I believe that he is driving slowly so as to not raise suspicion. Keep in mind we are to remain undetected and in character until the time to strike is upon us. Driving too quickly would make us seem unorganised and in a rush, which is not what our alter egos would do. Driving slowly attracts less attention" K'rak explained.

Level 6
IC: "Blah, who the h*e* care..... Anyway Peiper is the Bio-mech driving the car you idiot!~"

{ Hate working with amateurs...}

Mark whispers to himself:

" Stupid people...."

OOC: OOO helll yeah man I'm pissing people off!!!!!~

Status
Not open for further replies.