• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Infinite Blood: Twisted Twins (multi-story RPG campaign)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
These are some screenshots from the maps made so far of this campaign

Prologue

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-

The other maps are being developed or still have to start being constructed.
Game info can be found here.

Attachments

• 1-02 Hell's Flames.jpg
    1-02 Hell's Flames.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 390
Last edited:
Level 18
That was the terrain I made, and as you saw: It's rubbish. Luckily I found 2 people who are a lot better at terraining then me who have changed the entire map, but keep the game as it was. Also for the upcoming maps in the campaign, they're willing to help me out in creating quality terrains. :smile:

Level 1
Hm. Mispelt "women" If it is one female, it is woMAN. Sorry for being nerdy, but people care out there XD. Other than that, it is great. Can't wait!!!(loves RPGS)

Level 18
Yes, that bug has been fixed already xD

This game is going to be on the background for a while, since I got a few other projects that I'm working on (Like a contest map and my Final Fantasy IX campaign). If you like RPGs and like FF games, I think you'll love the FF9 campaign :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.