• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Infinite Blood: Twisted Twins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
I'm currently developing a campaign containing 8 chapters. I could use some help with a few things in this campaign that badly need to change. For these things, I'm looking for experienced people in the requested category. Info about the campaign can be found here. Info about the jobs is explained below with the jobs available.

Jobs available:
Terrain creator [Position taken]
The main thing needed at the moment is somebody who is good at creating interesting terrain. Terrain that should fit the map and keeps it varied. The maps that have to be edited are pretty much free to be changed in terrain perspective, so you have a lot of freedom in creating your idea's digitally on the map. If you think you are the right person for this or have any questions regarding this job, please PM me or post it here. Applying may be done for 1, multiple or all maps in the campaign.
Modeller
A modeller can be put to very good use in this campaign. The modeller must be in possession of a decent amount of modelling experience. This job grants you freedom to create what comes to mind as long as you make the unit express his/her role in the game with the model you create. If you think you're up to the task or have questions relating this part, please PM me or leave a post here. You may choose to make either 1, several or all models in the campaign.

If you are in need of more details of what exactly has to be created or about the maps/campaign itself, you are free to PM me or post here. When you choose to do everything of a job (in the entire campaign) you are just as much creator of the game as I am, but also if you decide to do a small part or a job, you are still given well earned credit and reputation for your time and effort.

Hope to see you soon in the team,
Avator.

Last edited:
Level 10
Hello, Avator!
Here's my edited version of your map. I added the "EDITED" tag so it's different from the original, delete it if you want to keep the edited version ;).
NOTE: I resized the church a "little" bit... about 600%... feel free to modify what you don't like (it's your map, afterall =D).
Hope you like it :)!

EDIT: added a new version with terrain shadows.
EDIT: added the second map (not completed).

Attachments

• Part 1 - Prologue ALPHA - EDITED.w3x
    213.6 KB · Views: 41
  • Part 2 - Allies for a Lifetime - EDITEDnot completed.w3x
    34.2 KB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.