• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Final Fantasy IX Project!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
The Final Fantasy IX campaign is a campaign based on the Playstation game Final Fantasy IX. Our goal is to make the campaign as much like the real game as is possible.

The battle system will be the one used in Hero RPG, as I believe that this is the closest to the Final Fantasy IX system as possible. As our aim is to make the campaign as much like the real game as possible, we intend to include small details and minigames such as the card game, Tetra Master, and the Chocobo treasure-hunting game, Chocobo Hot & Cold.

Current members of the project are:
Tiranasta (myself)
Shadowz123

We require a terrainer for this campaign. The requirements are the following:

-You must be a skilled terrainer.
-You must own the game Final Fantasy IX.
-You must have good attention to detail.
-You must be ready to try to make terrain as much like the real game as possible.

We require a modeller for this campaign. The requirements are the following:

-You must be a skilled modeller.
-You must be ready to try to make the models as much like the ones in the real game as possible.

We require a skinner for this campaign. The requirements are the following:

-You must be a skilled skinner.
-You must be ready to try to make the skins as much like the ones in the real game as possible.

If you meet the requirements for any of these jobs and would like to join the project, please either respond here or send me a private message.

Status
Not open for further replies.